Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa 'MyOffer' by Plusgrade [bidding for upgrade to PE, C & F]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2016, 10:13 am

Programs: United PremPlat; M LT Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire A
$570 USD upgrade on FRA-YYZ was accepted, although I cannot select the seat now on lufthansa.com (?!)

Originally Posted by illesus
Itinerary: Europe-FRA, FRA-YYZ; BOS-FRA, FRA-Europe
Eco ticket: $450
Prem Eco ticket: $1,250
Bus ticket: $2,700
Bought a PE on the transatlantic segments (so extra cost was $400/segment).
Listed offers:
Attachment 21574
Old Nov 26, 2016, 10:47 am

What are the chances of getting a refund on an accepted upgrade when you are involuntarily re-routed on another airline in original booking class?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 2:09 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
Originally Posted by view
What are the chances of getting a refund on an accepted upgrade when you are involuntarily re-routed on another airline in original booking class?

They refund the amount you have paid 100% with no questions asked.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 9:20 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, BA Executive Club, HH Diamond, A3 Gold, ALL Gold
Milleage accrual

So, if I am booked in N and upgrade via myOffer to C, it will book into P fare, right? But this is for inventory purpose or I will be earning miles for P Class??? ( in A3 and TK case, none for P and 100% for N)
Any experiences???
Thanks
Old Dec 12, 2016, 9:29 am

You'll be earning for `P`.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 12:30 pm

Programs: LX SEN
and you will be credited 100% of the miles both in N and P.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Nic33
and you will be credited 100% of the miles both in N and P.
Not as per TK and A3, as they offer nothing for P class. I thought I eould earn miles as per my original booking class in this case. Contacted all involved companies, none could tell me what happens...
Old Dec 12, 2016, 7:34 pm

Programs: Does it matter any more?
Originally Posted by oliver2002
You can upgrade X award tickets to N using plusgrade. They also sell upgrades at the gate, especially for departures ex-US.
Indeed. Family member bid 320$ each for a BOS-FRA and FRA-BLR and was rejected. Checking in at BOS, they asked at the gate but were told PE was oversold. At FRA, with a 5 hr layover, they checked again and an upgrade to PE was accepted for 280$.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 2:43 pm

How long before you get confirmation of upgrade

Hi All

I fly later today from AKL to BHX, I have bid on a upgrade for the LAX to FRANKFURT leg of the flight, I was wondering when you get a confirmation email as i haven't heard either way and the first leg of the flight leaves in 8 hours

Thanks for your help
Old Dec 15, 2016, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by foxy1
Hi All

I fly later today from AKL to BHX, I have bid on a upgrade for the LAX to FRANKFURT leg of the flight, I was wondering when you get a confirmation email as i haven't heard either way and the first leg of the flight leaves in 8 hours

Thanks for your help
It should be up to 24h before the requested upgrade flight. At least it is what they emailed me today when I applied for FRA-GRU PE-C
Old Dec 15, 2016, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by BRflyer
It should be up to 24h before the requested upgrade flight. At least it is what they emailed me today when I applied for FRA-GRU PE-C
I must have been unsuccessful but it's strange they haven't emailed me to let me know, my offer shows its still pending when I check my booking,surely they would have sorted the upgrades buy now.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 6:45 pm

I must have been unsuccessful but it's strange they haven't emailed me to let me know, my offer shows its still pending when I check my booking,surely they would have sorted the upgrades buy now.
Strange, you had a LH ticket and upgraded via myOffer, did you receive the email confirming your bid? Otherwise it might not have been registered somehow... please let us know what happened. And enjoy your flights!
Old Dec 15, 2016, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by BRflyer
Strange, you had a LH ticket and upgraded via myOffer, did you receive the email confirming your bid? Otherwise it might not have been registered somehow... please let us know what happened. And enjoy your flights!
Old Dec 15, 2016, 10:18 pm

My bid was unsuccessful the flight is full so no room for movement hoping for better luck with our offer on the return. I am looking forward to trying LH PE but would have preferred business 😆
Old Dec 16, 2016, 1:33 pm

My bid was unsuccessful the flight is full so no room for movement hoping for better luck with our offer on the return. I am looking forward to trying LH PE but would have preferred business 😆
Good luck on the way back! But will be good to hear about PE as I will be using it next week!
Enjoy your trip!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.