Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FIRST on the 747 going from 16 to 8 from April 20th 2011?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2011, 6:43 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by HIDDY
It's not really the new bed it's just because it's Lufthansa.
I admire the passion with which another airline's stopgap First Class cabin is discussed by BA board regulars. ^ I had a peek at the New First thread but somehow I can't imagine a thread about the new BA First Class seat will stir much interest in the M&M forum.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 1:43 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by HIDDY
I don't go to bed during the day.

Not everyone wants to go to bed on a day flight so all you'll have is a inferior seat to sit on.
I've seen such individuals as well. But on rare occasions. The majority of F flyers goes into sleeping mode sooner or later during a flight regardless of the direction. When not in sleeping mode the seat should be fine for dining and working purposes (Although I would like a larger table like the LX one).
Old Mar 28, 2011, 2:15 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The service usually takes Takeoff + 3h to 3 1/2h in F, 30 min less in C. I'm in deep sleep around Takeoff+4h and sleep the remaining fight till about 60 min before landing, no matter what time of day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.