Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2013, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Seems there is a competition for writing a review at Holiday Check, which would yield 120 miles per review. The M&M newsletter that I received says you can win 10,000 miles. The following link says, however, that you can win a trip in Europe:

https://secure.holidaycheck.com/hote...and-more-Koop1
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:25 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by CalFlyer
So I want to enroll now, but it declines since the 20000 enrollments are full. What is the result? A disgruntled client who feels betrayed by LH another time.
Always the problem with limited offers..... The good news for those that were able to participate is that it is retroactive for the whole of Sept. Got the bonus for a flight I did before seeing and entering the promo.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 6:26 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
might be interesting to some:
8 weeks of FOCUS
2500 miles, 19.6 euros
http://focus-abo.de/focus-miniabo-25...=DE_de_NLemail
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:49 am

Concerto, yea, that HolidayCheck promo seems to be running a contest through Oct 6 with entries to win a family trip to Mallorca on top of the standard 120 LH/ review. Seems like a good enough bonus for the entries if the miles/review is already a value proposition to you.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 3:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
Is there a M&M 20 Year promotion for October ?
Old Oct 1, 2013, 10:00 am

I have a significant purchase to make online in the following days and I am going to use my MM CC. Do I need to register somewhere in order for this payment to give me the 2x number of (award) miles (October promotion)?
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:58 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by mmff
I have a significant purchase to make online in the following days and I am going to use my MM CC. Do I need to register somewhere in order for this payment to give me the 2x number of (award) miles (October promotion)?
Yep, as far as I can see you need to fill in the registration form on the page which advertises the promo (linked in the WikiPost above).
Old Oct 1, 2013, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is quite a good one:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

6,000 miles for EUR39.90 to receive the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung for 3 months. Note that it must be cancelled in writing.

Can't really get excited about these any more, I'm afraid, I just find the miles so worthless these days. However, I hope folk that feel the same way as I do will continue posting offers here.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 2:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just a thought about this and similar subscriptions: it says that you can't have more than one mini-sub within a 6 month period. Given that many of these subs last for 3 months, do you know if that means from the beginning or from the end of the last sub?
Old Oct 1, 2013, 3:43 pm

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by Concerto
Just a thought about this and similar subscriptions: it says that you can't have more than one mini-sub within a 6 month period. Given that many of these subs last for 3 months, do you know if that means from the beginning or from the end of the last sub?
Well, regarding the fact that you are still "having" the subscription when your last issue is sent to you I would *guess* that it's counted from the end of the period. Similar thing with the CC: you may not have been the holder of a M&M credit card within the last 12 months to receive a sign-up bonus - I believe it's a bit clearer there.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 6:43 pm

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Concerto
This is quite a good one:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

6,000 miles for EUR39.90 to receive the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung for 3 months. Note that it must be cancelled in writing.
Any experience how soon do these post and if placing an order is possible from abroad (didn't see an option to pay by credit card)?
Old Oct 2, 2013, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by slowly
Any experience how soon do these post and if placing an order is possible from abroad (didn't see an option to pay by credit card)?
No, that's tricky. A few posts further up, the FOCUS offer allows you to pay with credit card. You've got to have an account at a German bank.

I have found out that you can circumvent, sort of, the 6-month restriction by delivering to a friend's address in your name (they might need to stick your name on the letterbox for a while). I am lucky to have a couple of friends who are very happy to receive these short duration subs once in a while. Within Germany, obviously.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 3:22 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Current LO promotion

You may want to update the list of current promotions: LO now gives double miles for flights from Warsaw to/from Milan, Vienna, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt and Amsterdam.

Details:
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000340
Old Oct 4, 2013, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by Nick_USA
Is there a M&M 20 Year promotion for October ?
AFAIK, no.....
Old Oct 9, 2013, 9:59 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Finally completed the 20 years of M&M competition. The last flight was a pain with only a 25 min window in the middle of the day.
I gave up on that competition. Simply couldn't spare the time to keep a constant eye out for the different times. What an annoying competition!

P.S. late with this comment but been away from the forum for a while with moving abroad - now back on!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.