FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2024, 3:59 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Is the Marriott 10 miles per 1 EUR offer just for those who don't already have Marriott Bonvoy? I tried clicking the offer and it opens the "Join Marriott Bonvoy" screen, you cannot skip that or there is no choice like "I am already a member".
Old Mar 23, 2024, 12:53 am

Programs: LH HON, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BKft
Is the Marriott 10 miles per 1 EUR offer just for those who don't already have Marriott Bonvoy? I tried clicking the offer and it opens the "Join Marriott Bonvoy" screen, you cannot skip that or there is no choice like "I am already a member".
It is available for everyone. They made a mistake in linking the website. You can correct it by removing the “join” in the URL. I have gotten it to work this way, but it took several goes. Good luck!
MilanistaBaku likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 2:27 am

Originally Posted by baggage tag
It is available for everyone. They made a mistake in linking the website. You can correct it by removing the “join” in the URL. I have gotten it to work this way, but it took several goes. Good luck!
Thanks, did that and we will see if it works. The affiliate parameters in the URL are still present when you remove the "join" form the domain, but I don't know whether this will be enough. The other potential situation is that when clicking from the miles and more web site (after putting your miles and more number), cookie is automatically generated on joinmarriottbonvoy.com domain, but when we delete join from the domain and manually move to the correct marriotbonvoy.com domain, the cookie is (of course) not transfered.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 1:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Gold, FB Plat
Thanks, did that and we will see if it works. The affiliate parameters in the URL are still present when you remove the "join" form the domain, but I don't know whether this will be enough. The other potential situation is that when clicking from the miles and more web site (after putting your miles and more number), cookie is automatically generated on joinmarriottbonvoy.com domain, but when we delete join from the domain and manually move to the correct marriotbonvoy.com domain, the cookie is (of course) not transfered.
Having the same problem, anyone got a stay to track? Made one refundable booking but so far nothing.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 11:15 pm

Programs: LH HON, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MarcElMile
Having the same problem, anyone got a stay to track? Made one refundable booking but so far nothing.
It can take up to 3 days. Try with the shortened URL (see above), and delete all cookies in your browser before you book. Accept all cookies at M&M and Marriott websites. I did a booking on 22/3 and the tracking mile posted a day later.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 1:48 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

5x promo in FRA:

© Miles & MoreBis zu 5-fache Meilen am Flughafen Frankfurt

Am Flughafen Frankfurt sowie dem Onlineshop erhalten Miles & More Teilnehmende bis zu 5-fache Meilen auf den Einkauf in rund 100 Shops. Im Duty-Free gibt es auch erstmals 5-fache Meilen auf das ganze Sortiment.

Außerdem können Teilnehmende in Terminal 1 (Flugsteige A, B und Z) bis zu 3.000 Meilen am Glücksrad gewinnen.

Aktionszeitraum: 15.03.2024 - 30.04.2024

Weitere Infos hier.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 1:54 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Online shopping promos in April 2024:

Miles & More Online Shopping

© Miles & More

Bis zu 15-fache Meilen

In der Health & Fitness Aktionswoche vom 15.- 21.04. gibt es bei ausgewählten Shops noch mehr Meilen. Bei Hello Fresh zum Beispiel bis zu 1.700 Meilen und bis zu 120 EUR Rabatt. Ansonsten gibt es in dieser Woche 15-fache Meilen bei Jack Wolfskin, 10-fache Meilen bei Medicom und 6-fache Meilen bei Puma, Fitness First und Sportcheck.

Beim Shop des Monats ShopApotheke sammeln Teilnehmende im April 8-fache Meilen.

Im gesamten April gibt es zudem:

10-fache Meilen:

- BABOR

- Mey & Edlich

- ETERNA

- Parfumdreams

8-fache Meilen:

- Lensbest

- Liebeskind

- Connox

- OUTLETCITY METZINGEN

- Vinos

- Office Discount

- Fashionette

- Intimissimi

- L'OCCITANE

Aktionszeitraum: 01.04.2024 - 30.04.2024

Weitere Infos hier.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 12:25 am

Let me followup on this situation - got the miles yesterday and as expected, I wasn’t credited with extra miles (8X), but just 2X which is regular for Marriot Bonvoy members…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.