Search

The Consolidated LAX Plane Spotting/Viewing Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2022, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by chrisl137
Wasn't there also the "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" place on Century that got knocked down and turned into a Carl's Jr. some long time ago?
Originally Posted by DELee
Yup - at Century and Aviation. Now a pending Crenshaw Line LAX Metro stop and the previously identified Carl's Jr.

David
Update: Sign was "Nude Nude Nudes" and club name was the Century Lounge (https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...rking-lot.html)

David
corky likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2022, 10:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DELee
Update: Sign was "Nude Nude Nudes" and club name was the Century Lounge (https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...rking-lot.html)

David
The nice thing about the sign was that it was an easy reference point for giving people directions. Carl's Jr. is practically camouflaged.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 11:37 pm

Anyone saw an unmarked 747-800 arriving on Apr 13 around 10a to 11a PST? Saw it while on 405.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Lax plane spotting

Is that little park across the street from the in and out at lax a great place to plane spot? Is there nearby parking? Can I bring a few cold ones?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 9:27 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by enviroian
Is that little park across the street from the in and out at lax a great place to plane spot? Is there nearby parking? Can I bring a few cold ones?
I moved your post to the Los Angeles forum and merged it into the relevant thread.

To answer your questions, the little park across from the In-N-Out is a very popular location for plane spotting, especially amongst FlyerTalkers. There is plenty of street parking nearby. Officially, it is illegal to consume alcohol on public streets and sidewalks, and in public parks in the City of Los Angeles, but it is extremely rare for individuals to be cited and prosecuted for violating that city ordinance (41.27(c)).
corky and enviroian like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.