Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Earn TrueBlue points with amazon.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn TrueBlue points with amazon.com

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2017, 5:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by writetorich
Get 2% of your reload amount added to your gift card balance for free when you reload using your checking account.
Pretty sure that gift card loads/purchases are excluded from earning TrueBlue points.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12
Pretty sure that gift card loads/purchases are excluded from earning TrueBlue points.
I made some e-gift card purchases and they did show up in Jet Blue. Not sure about account reloads.

That said, you should be getting at least 2% on the credit card you use for the reload so you can do better than that. The Amazon store/visa cards give you 5% on top of the JB points.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 12:42 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
If you're reloading your Amazon account, it does not count as a purchase towards the promo as it does not take you to the regular check out page.

Also, the deal is to reload using a checking account for the 2% bonus, so credit cards are a moot point.

For me, I just use a card that has a rotating bonus category for Amazon for 5% back (and use it in conjunction with the jetblue link) or when the bonus for the quarter does not include Amazon, I'd simply buy Amazon Gift Cards at the grocery store for 3% back (or more if you have a card that gives you a better percentage on groceries)
Old Feb 8, 2017, 3:02 pm

I just had some more points post for 12/16. Nothing for my purchases on 12/15 but that could have been my mistake on clicking the link.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by hybryd131
I just had some more points post for 12/16. Nothing for my purchases on 12/15 but that could have been my mistake on clicking the link.
Now all the way through Jan 7th! At this point we're exactly 1 month out. Maybe they'll be rolling in daily from now on.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 5:54 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
I might have missed it after skimming the last five pages, but are points posting where purchases were made with gift card balance? We generally buy Amazon Gift cards with Ink at Staples to load into our Amazon account.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 11:53 am

I do the same thing. 4.5x points on groceries means i buy a lot of Amazon giftcards, and this 3x jetblue portal just made it a heck of a lot better.

I've been getting points for purchases made with store bought gift cards and MXP giftcards.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 7:58 am

Posting is hit or miss for me. Some purchases have tracked, other large ones have not.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by flyaxa
I might have missed it after skimming the last five pages, but are points posting where purchases were made with gift card balance? We generally buy Amazon Gift cards with Ink at Staples to load into our Amazon account.
Yes, paying with a GC balance works. I do the same.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 8:28 pm

Has anyone had the experience of Amazon-related points posting to your TB account and then disappearing a few days later? I lost 700 points in my TB via Amazon a few days ago. Wrote JB and they said they didn't see that they had EVER posted and that nothing was "removed". Very frustrating.

Waiting for a response to my latest email, but I really want to know which company is responsible for tracking this...JB or Amazon.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 9:15 am

Notification of purchase?

I just purchased a Moto G phone yesterday after clicking the link. Has anyone received an email or any notification after using the jet blue link or do I just have to sit on my hands until the points *hopefully come in?
Old Feb 21, 2017, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Lucas Taddei
I just purchased a Moto G phone yesterday after clicking the link. Has anyone received an email or any notification after using the jet blue link or do I just have to sit on my hands until the points *hopefully come in?
Just wait.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:48 am

Programs: Free agent
All of my purchases have been showing up at or around 60 days.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 9:14 pm

sbm12, I think you mentioned before that you participate in the Amazon affiliate program, so I have a question for you.

If someone orders a pantry item that's "Subscribe and Save," do you (or JetBlue in this case) get paid on these purchases? If so, is it just on the initial transaction, or do subsequent automatic orders (as part of the subscription) pay out as well?
Old Feb 27, 2017, 11:15 am

Just noticed - points posted from 1/27. They're getting really good with the timing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.