Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Earn TrueBlue points with amazon.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn TrueBlue points with amazon.com

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2017, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by klanfa
Just noticed - points posted from 1/27. They're getting really good with the timing
Yeah. I make orders to amazon almost every day. Starting on Feb 23, I have had points post daily from purchases made exactly 30 days prior. Maybe now they've worked the kinks out of their feed and we're looking at a 30 day posting cycle.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 11:44 am

Programs: Free agent
I made a few purchases two weeks ago. Hopefully the 30 day roll kicks in for me. It's a great combination of benefits. Already brought in about 6,000 points just by swapping purchases over to Amazon instead of other vendors.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by thexfactor
Posting is hit or miss for me. Some purchases have tracked, other large ones have not.
Same here. I spend a few thousand on mattresses and they have not posted. Meanwhile small purchases afterwards have. Any recourse?
Old Mar 13, 2017, 7:18 am

Another report to confirm that purchases made in early February posted at the 30 day mark.

-db
Old Mar 15, 2017, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by jwgmaldives
Same here. I spend a few thousand on mattresses and they have not posted. Meanwhile small purchases afterwards have. Any recourse?
I'm going to reach out to Mosaic and see what they recommend.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 11:38 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I made a couple purchases, and realized I didn't go through the JetBlue link. I cancelled and re-ordered after clicking through. That works, right?
Old Mar 16, 2017, 9:19 am

Yes. Any orders placed while clicking through will work.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 10:11 am

My understanding (and my experience) is that I only get JB miles if I buy items sold by Amazon. Is this you guys' experience too?
Old Mar 16, 2017, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
My understanding (and my experience) is that I only get JB miles if I buy items sold by Amazon. Is this you guys' experience too?
Does not appear to be accurate from my interactions with B6:

Please keep in mind that the following items are ineligible:

* any product or service sold on a site linked to from the Amazon Site (e.g., a product or service
listed through our "Product Ads" program or sold on a site linked to from a banner ad, sponsored
link, or other link displayed on the Amazon Site);
* any wireless service plan offered through the Amazon Site and not sold or fulfilled by us;
* any product, including games and other applications, sold through the Amazon Appstore for Android;
* any product sold on fresh.amazon.com;
* restaurant takeout;
* any alcoholic beverage product;
* any digital Kindle product purchased as a subscription (e.g., Kindle newspaper subscriptions,
magazine subscriptions, blog subscriptions, etc.)

If you've met all these conditions you should automatically receive the corresponding TrueBlue
points.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 11:03 am

My purchases were posting at 30 days on the dot for the past month but stopped the other day. Has anyone else had points post for purchases after 2/15?
Old Mar 20, 2017, 1:45 pm

I should have some popping in about 5 days. I'll let you know.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 5:05 am

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Purchases from 2/17 have not posted yet.
They were my first purchases using the link. My Amazon accounts is a business account, so was wondering if that might be an issue. Have points been posting for people Amazon with Business accounts?
Old Mar 21, 2017, 9:49 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
I seem to be missing points for purchases in January, and other than a few points for purchases in early February, have received no points this month. I use amazon a lot and always go through the trueblue link each time I purchase. Anyone have any luck tracking down points?
Old Mar 21, 2017, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by hybryd131
My purchases were posting at 30 days on the dot for the past month but stopped the other day. Has anyone else had points post for purchases after 2/15?
Just got 2/16-2/19 this afternoon. So they fell behind the 30 day mark for a few days but are back up to pace.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 8:04 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
I just wrote them, as I'm clearly missing a lot of points from both January and February. It's hard for me to tell if purchases that shipped in multiple boxes posted in multiple bunches of points, but that still doesn't account for the difference. I have yet to have any points post for a purchase of more than $60, and I have definitely spent more than that at a given time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.