Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2024, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards OBM
Originally Posted by sam007
Guys - sorry have 2 questions
1. How quick usually to get approval on the 60k Jetblue plus card and do they expedite the card upon approval? I'm traveling on 17th and mainly getting for no foreign transaction fee & free checked bag
2. Does free checked bag apply to anybody in the party or just the person who made the reservation

Thanks
(1) Approval is generally instant, though if they need more time they will take it. If you are traveling on the 17th I would say you are too late. I've heard mixed stories on them offering expedited delivery, but more often than not the answer is "no, never, you will get your card when you get it." This is a lower-level card in the Barclay's portfolio and they are generally not inclined to do any favors.
(2) This benefit applies to the primary cardholder and up to three companions on the same itinerary (assuming this credit card was used to pay for the ticket).

-J.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 9:55 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN A-list preferred, United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Any guess when the 60k offer will end?
Old May 23, 2024, 6:57 am

quick question for the jetblue plus card, do i have to spend 1K AND pay it off, or just spend 1K and just pay off the annual fee?

thank you
Old Aug 5, 2024, 1:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
I signed up last week for JetBlue Plus card and was approved with 50k offer but have not received my card yet. Today I get an email for an offer for 80k points for new signups. Any insight on if they might honor the 80k if I call?
Old Aug 5, 2024, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVP, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Is it worth keeping this card? Seems hard to justify the AF when B6 has gutted most of the west coast routes and on-board amenities that justified premium fares.
Old Aug 6, 2024, 8:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Is it worth keeping this card? Seems hard to justify the AF when B6 has gutted most of the west coast routes and on-board amenities that justified premium fares.
What amenities have they removed? They still have free wi-fi, snacks, N/A beverages, and more leg room. Try flying Spirit to be reminded of how much better B6 is.
Old Aug 6, 2024, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards OBM
Originally Posted by Boraxo
For many people it is. If you check luggage the card pays for itself. Most of JetBlue's customers do not live on the west coast that that is irrelevant. They are also the only airline with PTVs and free wi-fi fleet-wide (Delta is catching up w/r/t wi-fi but many of their smaller planes do not have PTVs). JetBlue may be totally unreliable and hectic but they do generally have the best onboard experience (i.e., once you're on the plane, it's pretty great).

With that being said, I never got the Barclays MC.

Originally Posted by cbw87
more leg room
Not for long... at least allegedly...

-J.
Old Aug 7, 2024, 8:15 am

Programs: Continental, BA
is 80K with annual fee is best offer currently or is there any offer with waived annual fees also.? I am planning to apply this week to charge a jetblue vacation on this and I am wondering what is offer in flight right now. If anyone has any code from flight pl post or DM me.
Old Aug 7, 2024, 2:22 pm

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Flew JFK-FL earlier this week and on board offer was 50K plus an additional 5K once unspecified targets were met.
MDtR-Chicago and boniam like this.
Old Aug 12, 2024, 8:39 am

for the jetblue plus card, if i book a trip using the card, i get the free first bag for myself and my spouse. when its time to check in online, does the system know i used the jetblue plus card and doesnt ask for payment, or i pay and get reimbursed? how does it work? thank you
Old Aug 13, 2024, 6:29 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
The fact that you have the Plus card is linked to your TB account, and you'll automatically get the first checked bag at no cost as long as the card account is open. Don't even need to pay with the card itself. It's one area where I've never (since they started charging for the first bag) had an issue with their IT. The free first bag always shows up.

(I know I just jinxed my next trip.)
Old Aug 28, 2024, 11:15 pm

I've seen a post recently stating an 80k SUB for the Plus. Currently only 50k , 5000 when flying but then I do not get to check a bag on that flight - how often is 80k offered ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.