Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Old Mar 24, 2022, 4:06 pm

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Received an offer via my Amex cash back card. Spend min of $200 in one or more transactions by July 12 and get $80 statement credit. Didn't expect that from Amex/JetBlue.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 7:25 am

I've had a regular JetBlue Card for about six years now. Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade to the JetBlue Plus card and still get the sign up bonus in my situation?
Old May 4, 2022, 10:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Any recent DP's on requiring documents for the business card?
Old May 10, 2022, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by bosman
Update (in case anyone cares); the 30 days came and went and still no sign-on bonus, so yet another email. The response was that my case has "been escalated" and I should have my miles within 60 days. I mean, escalated? How tough is it to see that I paid the Annual Fee and should have received the bonus???

Does anyone think it would help if I got B6 involved at this point (they are the ones advertising the sign-on bonus) or will they just point me back to Barclays?
Question for you and anyone else who might know. I'm a little confused on "Pay annual fee in full". What if I'm carrying a balance? For example, my current statement is $1500.00, and I met the qualification on the tracker for the 60,000 bonus points for $1000 spend. However, I paid $99 to cover the annual fee, and the lock is still showing as if I have NOT paid the annual fee. Is paying the annual fee in "full" really mean just your first $99 payment? Thanks.
Old May 10, 2022, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by fly747first
How did you manage that? Barclays' online system doesn't let me pay a higher amount than my actual balance even with pending items that haven't yet posted
Are you saying that you met the $1000 requirement, paid that off, THEN the annual fee afterwards? I'm trying to figure out if I can carry a balance and just make a $99 payment. Wondering if that would satisfy "paying the annual fee in full"
Old May 16, 2022, 2:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
Any DPs on how long the anniversary miles take to post? Annual fee charged April 30 and so far nothing.
Old May 16, 2022, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by stvr
Any DPs on how long the anniversary miles take to post? Annual fee charged April 30 and so far nothing.
Is it your real anniversary, or is it on the business card where Barclays "forgot" to charge the annual fee following the online account management migration and is now processing all those annual fees?
Old Aug 24, 2022, 8:45 am

Just an FYI on timeframe from the SUB for Barclays JetBlue Business card.
Opened card on 7/25/22.
Met MSR on 8/4/22.
Paid early on 8/7/22.
Points show on Barclay website a few days later.
Statement closes on 8/21/22 with SUB points stating "points sent to JetBlue".
On 8/24/22 point show up on JB website.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 2:28 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
My brother in law flew this weekend BOS - LAX, and he said the inflight offer for the card was 80k with a promo code to get the $99 annual fee waived for the first year.

anyone know what the promo code is?

He didnít take an application, but Iíd signed up if this is a real offer.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by DAS02135
My brother in law flew this weekend BOS - LAX, and he said the inflight offer for the card was 80k with a promo code to get the $99 annual fee waived for the first year.

He didn’t take an application, but I’d signed up if this is a real offer.
It's a limited-time inflight-only promotion for the JetBlue Plus card -- 80k SUB and first-year AF waived when you apply through the paper application or the provided link.

-J.

Last edited by GW McLintock; Sep 7, 2022 at 6:49 am
Old Sep 28, 2022, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by DAS02135

He didnít take an application, but Iíd signed up if this is a real offer.
If you are still interested the 80K offer is public now

https://www.jetbluepluscard.com/cred...F1BB71EC98487D
Old Oct 7, 2022, 12:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVP, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by flyer4512
If you are still interested the 80K offer is public now
Yes, considering the Biz card. Assume it's not a problem to hold a personal card as well?

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Take note that there are many reports surfacing (on FT, Reddit, and a number of blogs) that Barclays has begun reporting new business accounts on personal credit reports, thus counting toward Chase's 5/24 limit.

So far this is only new cards issued in 2022, not existing cards.
Was told this only applies to AA cards. Are there data points for B6 cards as well?

Originally Posted by italdesign
Date point: applied for Biz early Jan. Approved 10 days later. Did not call. 3yo business, 3k revenue. 3 other new personal cards in 3 months.
Any other Barclays cards?

Originally Posted by mster
Applied and online app status checker flipped to denied about a week later. No one bothered to contact me for id / business documents.
Any prior Barclays cards? How many card apps in the prior 3 months?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 7:18 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Any other Barclays cards?
Not at the time, but since then I got 2 other Barclay biz cards.
Old Dec 19, 2022, 4:28 pm

what does it mean: approved in flight despite having existing acct

hi!

other banks (Chase, Citi, Amex) usually deny the app itself if one already has an acct, does barclay operate the same way, or has it been known to approve and deny the bonus later?

Last edited by LowLevelElite; Dec 20, 2022 at 9:26 pm Reason: concise and to the point
Old Dec 19, 2022, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by LowLevelElite
hi!

other banks (Chase, Citi, Amex) usually deny the app itself if one already has an acct, does barclay operate the same way, or has it been known to approve and deny the bonus later? basically I've had this JB MC card last year since roughly Oct 2021, 2 weeks ago during one of the JB flights the FAs said "this is the LAST DAY to avail of this 80k offer!" I was like wth and applied using the in-flight brochure, was sure it'd get rejected as I already had the card, lo and behold they mailed the card to my home last week... what does this mean? am I lucky? or is there a chance after meeting the limit etc they'd still deny the bonus?
Typically if you're approved you'll get the SUB. I can't say I'm aware of them every approving the card and then denying the bonus. You could always secure message (I think it's still around) and basically state you can't remember the exact bonus details and could they refresh your memory for the card ending in XXXX

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.