Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Bali Jimbaran Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2022, 10:16 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Update Bali entry requirements

https://www.welcomebacktobali.com/bl...y-requirements

* No more health insurance proof needed to enter
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:24 am

Programs: AA EXP IC AMBASSADOR/DIAMOND Tk/ELITE (*G), JumeirahONE Gold
Club rooms

When I tried to look for rooms, Club is not showing, only premium rooms. Are premium rooms now the same as club rooms?
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:56 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by palermo
Club rooms

When I tried to look for rooms, Club is not showing, only premium rooms. Are premium rooms now the same as club rooms?
Yes, that's correct. Premium rooms do include Club Access. You can see this in the room details.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 5:43 am

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Easy suite suite upgrade (on award nights) and complimentary breakfast with the updated IHG program, in addition to a 180,000 Rps F&B credit for Ambassador members.

Two of the buildings are closed and are being renovated. A new meeting facility is also being constructed.

The occupancy of the buildings, that remain open, is pretty high, but there are groups that leave the hotel during the day.

Presently, the property does not have a GM, just a Resort Manager.
HadesNL likes this.

Last edited by UASPG; Jun 25, 2022 at 7:55 pm
Old Jun 25, 2022, 8:43 pm

Currently at the hotel, and upgrades will never be the same again, because we get an upgrade to the renovated Imperial Villa. Will post some pictures later but it's stunning! The first minutes I just did not know what to say tbh.
Would like to mention that I was wrong regarding the soft drinks at the Club Pool: they are still included.

Sunset Bar is under renovation now, Bella Cucina looks fantastic. Currently the hotel is at 100% capacity as the hotel get some last minute groups. According the Rooms Division Manager a lot of groups tend to book ast minute.

​​​​
demue, HadesNL and eltoddo22 like this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:23 am

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
jongesander : Wow! Toots Amazballs!
Congratulations with your upgrade!!
Don't forgot to enjoy everything and send an invite to demue
I bet he's curious to see how the refurbs are done to the Imperial Villa and maybe he can use this as leverage to get him back booked in there.

If you would be so kind to let us know about the Imperial Villa refurb:
- is the elevator still there ?
- does the master bedroom still have this huge round copper bathtub?
- are the amenities still the attractive Thai brand Harnn flasks "Mystique ~ bergamot / lavender" ?
- does the Imperial Villa pool get some more sunlight aka is the water warm ?
- is there still the covered upper (secret) passage connecting to the main building ?

Thanks in advance and have a fab time !
jongesander likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:25 am

Originally Posted by UASPG
Easy suite suite upgrade (on award nights) and complimentary breakfast with the updated IHG program, in addition to a 180,000 Rps F&B credit for Ambassador members.
Thanks for letting us know, great that they took care of you even on an award stay,
were you upgraded to one of the duplex suites or those on a single floor?

Last edited by HadesNL; Jun 26, 2022 at 1:32 am
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:46 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by UASPG
I assume you have not booked club access which includes breakfast? I say this, as I am not sure about renewing ambassador status. 180,000rph is just £10 / $12 which would just get you drink in the bar. Not a great deal if there for 14 days!
I’d love to know what is open or closed, particularly if Ku, the Japanese restaurant, is open.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:53 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by jongesander
Currently at the hotel, and upgrades will never be the same again, because we get an upgrade to the renovated Imperial Villa. Will post some pictures later but it's stunning! The first minutes I just did not know what to say tbh.
Would like to mention that I was wrong regarding the soft drinks at the Club Pool: they are still included.

Sunset Bar is under renovation now, Bella Cucina looks fantastic. Currently the hotel is at 100% capacity as the hotel get some last minute groups. According the Rooms Division Manager a lot of groups tend to book ast minute.

​​​​
Hope you enjoy your stay it sounds fabulous.

How long will sunset bar be closed or have they moved it? Are club guest still relegated to pop up bar or is it just the club now?

I have a sanctuary suite booked and not expecting anything beyond that. I am keen to know what isn’t available and what restrictions still in place. Enjoy the villa, sounds amazing!!
jongesander likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by binman
I assume you have not booked club access which includes breakfast? I say this, as I am not sure about renewing ambassador status. 180,000rph is just £10 / $12 which would just get you drink in the bar. Not a great deal if there for 14 days!
I’d love to know what is open or closed, particularly if Ku, the Japanese restaurant, is open.
The Ku is planned to be reopen at the end of July

Currently the Bella Cucina is open, the Jimbaran Restaurant is open. There is also "The Club", at the beach. Currently the Sunset Bar is closed for refurbishment, but it will be reopened in July.

They expect that the refurbishment of the other buildings, including the ballroom, will be finished on the end of July as well.

Club lounge is open, no evening cocktails near the beach wich was the case before the pandemic. Evening cocktails in the lounge or at the Club Pool.

You can have breakfast next to the pool, at Taman Gita or at the Club Lounge.
​​​​​
HadesNL likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:05 am

Originally Posted by HadesNL
jongesander : Wow! Toots Amazballs!
Congratulations with your upgrade!!
Don't forgot to enjoy everything and send an invite to demue
I bet he's curious to see how the refurbs are done to the Imperial Villa and maybe he can use this as leverage to get him back booked in there.

If you would be so kind to let us know about the Imperial Villa refurb:
- is the elevator still there ?
- does the master bedroom still have this huge round copper bathtub?
- are the amenities still the attractive Thai brand Harnn flasks "Mystique ~ bergamot / lavender" ?
- does the Imperial Villa pool get some more sunlight aka is the water warm ?
- is there still the covered upper (secret) passage connecting to the main building ?

Thanks in advance and have a fab time !
Thank you verHadesNL , it's amazing.

- The elevator is still there, with airconditioning in the elevator as well.
- They use Salvatore Ferragamo amenities;
- There is a pretty big jacuzzi with a TV, with copper taps;
- the pool don't get a lot of sunlight because it's surrounded by trees. It's pretty cold indeed. But we came from the Six Senses Uluwatu, and the water there was more cold so we got a little bit used to it. You can warm up in the Whirlpool next to the pool :-).
- From the second floor there is a door wich connect to the main building. As this building is under construction, it's not the best option currently tough.
HadesNL likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:18 am

jongesander : thanks for taking the time to provide answers!
- Ferragamo is nice, IC HKG used to have those pre-refurb, i nicked a whole stack then to impress the ladies
- glad to hear the elevator and bronze bath are still there
- yes the pool is quite private due to the foliage but unfortunately makes the water cold

Have a fab time with the family,
this should compensate for your boatandferry ride
enjoy the sunshine!

PS: sidenote have you noticed if Bali traffic is busy again ?
jongesander likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:23 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Sounds good, thank you for reporting back. Well at least they actually renovated the Imperial Villa and got done sooner than planned I'm assuming . I'll give them the benefit of a doubt.

Certainly, if the Imperial Villa was not booked during our stay period in Aug, we wouldn't put up a fight, but at the moment there is no availability in the entire resort on the last 3 of our 7 planned days. If it is not meant to be, we'll survive given we got a Bukit Suite booked. The main draw of the villa would be the private pool and lounging space, let's see.

If they stick to having most reno work done by end July this should mean most places back to normal operations at the resort, hope they can cope. Everyone there now, enjoy.
jongesander likes this.

Last edited by demue; Jun 26, 2022 at 2:35 am
Old Jun 26, 2022, 3:33 am

Programs: NZ
I'm here at the moment too .... for my first stay!

I booked using the Luxury & Lifestyle package and got a stay 3 / pay 2 rate. Three months ago when I booked the rate was very cheap, so a great deal overall. I have been upgraded to a duplex room (without club benefits) and the package includes breakfast, US$100 credit and late check out. I am also Ambassador so got the IDR180,000 credit as well for that (yes, it's a lot less than US$20) which is a glass of prosecco, before tax and service!

Enjoying the property so far and not too concerned about some of the F&B venues being closed. I'm particualrly enjoying the ambience around Jimabaran Gardens - they did breakfast there this morning which was nice, but apparently they were only doing that 22-26 June. I will try Bella Cucina tommorow.
jongesander likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 5:30 am

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Originally Posted by HadesNL
Thanks for letting us know, great that they took care of you even on an award stay,
were you upgraded to one of the duplex suites or those on a single floor?
Duplex suite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.