Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ambassador and free weekend night voucher

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by scubaccr
That is Not what I said above though, no stay is converted to an Amb weekend bogo rate , you must book the correct bogo rate through the correct links

If you find you will then be staying on your booked bogo rate and the Amb Pack with voucher is still to arrive after more than 8weeks only them will Ambassador Desk liaise with the hotel for you so that lack of the voucher at checkin does not mean hotel charge you for both nights
Got-ya
Old Oct 13, 2015, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by TMM1982
Anyone have any damn idea when IHG sends the Welcome Ambassador package? Been waiting over 2 weeks and so far nothing. I need the 5,000 point voucher and the BOGO Weekend Cert. I guess my $200.00 purchase doesn't mean much to IHG.
I renewed on 9/30, and received my packet in today's mail (10/13)-- and yesterday was a holiday for mail service.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Fanjet
I renewed on 9/30, and received my packet in today's mail (10/13)-- and yesterday was a holiday for mail service.
Did you renew as a Spire Amb?
Old Nov 5, 2015, 12:05 pm

Use my voucher but then didn't get any points for the stay. That doesnt seem right. Do AMB weekend vouchers count for points and elite qualifying stays?
Old Nov 5, 2015, 12:09 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Korean Air Morning Calm Premium Club
Originally Posted by olouie
Use my voucher but then didn't get any points for the stay. That doesnt seem right. Do AMB weekend vouchers count for points and elite qualifying stays?

I used mine on June, and I didn't get points until August.
Old Nov 5, 2015, 12:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
Originally Posted by olouie
You will get points and elite qualifying credit for the paid night, but not the free night. If it posts incorrectly give ambassador member services a call and they'll manually adjust it.
Old Nov 5, 2015, 1:43 pm
Suspended

FYI, 7 weeks later, still waiting on my package. lol unreal
Old Nov 5, 2015, 3:14 pm

I have been waiting for months.

Last edited by 336; Dec 20, 2015 at 5:27 am
Old Feb 10, 2016, 6:25 am

Programs: Delta, Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott, Hyatt
Can i use the Bogo certificate for The Palazzo or The Venetian? And if i can, will i get IHG points for my stay at either hotels?

Last edited by Membersince2013; Feb 10, 2016 at 8:26 am
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:41 am

Programs: BA LifetimeGold GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by Membersince2013
Can i use the Bogo certificate for The Palazzo or The Venetian? And if i can, will i get IHG points for my stay at either hotels?
I did try numerous times at these hotels but it was never available. As it wasn't at other IC's at the dates I was interested in. I have 4 unused Bogo certificates in a row, not valid any longer.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:44 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
Originally Posted by vibguy
I did try numerous times at these hotels but it was never available. As it wasn't at other IC's at the dates I was interested in. I have 4 unused Bogo certificates in a row, not valid any longer.
Although i've never used it there i've often seen the rate available at the Vegas hotels, its not often been a great use though as hotel rates in Vegas are generally quite cheap anyways.

If you had unused BOGO's you can always flog them on ebay, you can normally get £50+ for them providing they have a bit of availability left on them...
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:50 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by snevillio
If you had unused BOGO's you can always flog them on ebay, you can normally get £50+ for them providing they have a bit of availability left on them...
or one could use the forum on Flyertalk (once someone has the correct number of posts/length of Flyertalk membership).
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:52 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
or one could use the forum on Flyertalk (once someone has the correct number of posts/length of Flyertalk membership).
What is the right forum? Can you post a link to it. I know maybe I am dumb but I have looked through and can't seem to find it.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:41 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by miadukes
What is the right forum? Can you post a link to it. I know maybe I am dumb but I have looked through and can't seem to find it.
You need to be an FT member for 6 months.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:48 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by TMM1982
You need to be an FT member for 6 months.
and then what , it just pops up?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.