Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2019, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
Unfortunately, not yet working for me. Just tried the payment and it got stuck mid way. Will try again later once the failure updates on BB.
Same problem with me.
It worked after giving few retries of payment but its irritating.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 1:24 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Unfortunately, not yet working for me. Just tried the payment and it got stuck mid way. Will try again later once the failure updates on BB.
Are you on iOS or Android? I don't know if that makes a difference during payment... but iOS has trouble adding DC cards. I don't know if they have problems with payments too.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 2:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Are you on iOS or Android? I don't know if that makes a difference during payment... but iOS has trouble adding DC cards. I don't know if they have problems with payments too.
I am on Android.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 3:34 am

I am on android.
To add the card you have to use android app.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Both my & Mrs. Pipers BBs are going through without any hiccups or retries on Android.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 8:58 pm

Both my & Mrs. Pipers BBs are going through without any hiccups or retries on Android.
Thanks. I will retry after a couple of days, hope things are good for me then.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 4:00 am

Is Nature's basket in-store online or online as well?
Customer service says 10x only for in-store purchases, not on the Nature's Basket site.
PiperAtGatesofDawn likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2019, 2:40 am

How long does it take for Payzapp transactions to show up on the Netbanking site? I have transactions I've done over 7 days ago that aren't showing up on the site. My "Available Credit Limit" has lessened. However the "Total unbilled debits" still show the incorrect number.

Normally it takes 2-3 days at most for transactions to show up on Netbanking. Can't understand why it's taking Payzapp so much time to settle.

I'm trying to see if we get the 9x immediately or at all for that matter from Payzapp transactions.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 11:29 am

To answer my own question... 4 Payzapp transactions... took over 7 days to post on. Got my 1x at the same time. Now waiting for the 9x. It's been over 2 days since it posted.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 5:19 am

For anyone who’s interested, Diners cards can now be added to the Payzapp app on iOS
Old Aug 31, 2019, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by L_D_M
For anyone who’s interested, Diners cards can now be added to the Payzapp app on iOS
Don't even matter anymore for most people. Payzapp is no longer a 10X partner.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 10:19 am

Wow... now it's a near zero value card for me. RIP DCB.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 11:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Has anybody moved from DCB to Infinia here? Do all the Diners points convert 1:1 to Infinia points?
Old Sep 1, 2019, 12:31 am

Also... I guess the 2 day 9x points posting didn't work that well.

"The incremental 9X Rewards will be posted within 30 days from the date of settlement of the transaction. Settlement could defer from the date of transaction depends on when the merchant chooses to settle the transaction. Date of settlement will be considered for calculating the maximum cap. "
Old Sep 1, 2019, 6:49 am

Oh wow, when did this happen? I was away for a few days and haven't been checking the HDFC Diners site daily, as any user should by now know to do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.