Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2019, 10:56 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Good to see at least Ola & First Cry joining the list. Still hoping Payzapp comes back.

Ola wallet & post paid is NOT eligible for 10X. You can pay for your Ola rides just like Uber by selecting DCB as your payment method.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 12:29 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
And Nature’s Basket online is eligible for 10X.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 10:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
Has anybody moved from DCB to Infinia here? Do all the Diners points convert 1:1 to Infinia points?
Called my RM and she did confirm that points will transfer 1:1.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 4:57 am

Called my RM and she did confirm that points will transfer 1:1.
Do you know if the points transfer partners are the same as for the DCB?
Old Oct 5, 2019, 5:12 am

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Do you know if the points transfer partners are the same as for the DCB?
Exactly the same including same ratios.

Main difference between the cards is PP vs. Diners lounges; no partner 10x, fixed credit limit, 25k max 10x for SmartBuy for Infinia.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 9:38 pm

Yeah, and there's 2x on dining transactions for Infinia, afaik.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 9:51 pm

Yeah, and there's 2x on dining transactions for Infinia, afaik.
I don’t think that’s there anymore. AFAIK they lost it at the same time Diners did. Now they have the same 15% discount.
Old Oct 6, 2019, 4:24 am

Ugh, why is the fee twice that of the Diners Black then? No partner 10x even, as you say. (Admittedly I'm saying this from the POV of someone who already has unlimited Priority Pass via the Prestige. And I don't golf.)
Old Oct 6, 2019, 6:14 am

Ugh, why is the fee twice that of the Diners Black then? No partner 10x even, as you say. (Admittedly I'm saying this from the POV of someone who already has unlimited Priority Pass via the Prestige. And I don't golf.)
There is the Club Marriott and a couple of other perks. Also I'm guessing Diners absorbs some costs that Visa won't.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 2:25 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
There's also a 40L gross income requirement for the Infinia.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 9:39 pm

So there seems to be a bunch of changes to the Diners program along with a new card as well - https://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com/i...l-credit-cards

The annual fee for Black has dropped down to 5k which is very surprising.

Also noticed this for the first time - Rewards Points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
ex:- if you receive Reward Points in Nov 2019, same will expire in Nov 2022.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 3:03 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Also noticed this for the first time - Rewards Points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
ex:- if you receive Reward Points in Nov 2019, same will expire in Nov 2022.
I guess you missed it. This has been there forever.

Btw, anyone knows how to get Club Marriott and other memberships?
Old Nov 1, 2019, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
From the website -
For existing HDFC Bank Diners Club Black customers:

You can avail complimentary annual membership benefits by:
1. Upgrading to a new HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card with joining/ renewal fees of Rs. 5000/- (To upgrade visit NetBanking or call PhoneBanking after 1st December 2019)
or
2. On achieving annual spend milestone of Rs. 8 Lakhs at the time of card anniversary on your existing Diners Black card.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
From the website -
For existing HDFC Bank Diners Club Black customers:

You can avail complimentary annual membership benefits by:
1. Upgrading to a new HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card with joining/ renewal fees of Rs. 5000/- (To upgrade visit NetBanking or call PhoneBanking after 1st December 2019)
or
2. On achieving annual spend milestone of Rs. 8 Lakhs at the time of card anniversary on your existing Diners Black card.
Thanks Amish
Old Nov 2, 2019, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
That's only for new(ish) Infinia card holders. You get a email notification to sign up.

———
Ah... they’ve extended those benefits to DCB too. There’s a link to claim benefits... https://hdfcbankdinersclub.poshvine.com/

Last edited by PiperAtGatesofDawn; Nov 3, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.