Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2015, 6:59 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by HKD
Interesting observation - did a password reset on the premier miles website - the email came from a GoIbibo mail id
the premiermiles website has been run by goibibo for years now. it clearly says on the website "powered by Goibibo"
Old Mar 7, 2015, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Prestige upgraded my EY account to Gold. Took around 10 days. ^ Worked out perfectly as the day it changed I was booked to fly in Business and got a op-up to F.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone got their HH status upgraded? How long did that take? I have a stay on the 7th and drop a level on the 1st. 6 days enough time?
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:19 am

Programs: IC: Diamond Amb
Had my Premiermiles credit card upgraded to Prestige today.

They said 45% of the miles would be converted to Prestige miles. I thought it was 50%?
Old Mar 21, 2015, 7:56 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by sweets61250
Had my Premiermiles credit card upgraded to Prestige today.

They said 45% of the miles would be converted to Prestige miles. I thought it was 50%?
but the mileage value for premiermiles changed from INR .5 per mile to INR .45 per mile recently
Old Mar 23, 2015, 12:47 am

Programs: 9W Gold, EY Plat
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Anyone got their HH status upgraded? How long did that take? I have a stay on the 7th and drop a level on the 1st. 6 days enough time?
The HH upgrade requests usually go from Visa to Hilton on Tuesdays, and if you've applied just before a Tuesday, it should take around 2 weeks as far as I remember.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by traveller123
The HH upgrade requests usually go from Visa to Hilton on Tuesdays, and if you've applied just before a Tuesday, it should take around 2 weeks as far as I remember.
Ok thanks.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 10:44 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Sometime last year, I asked here regarding the Premier Miles Card as my application was rejected. I was living in UK till 2 years ago and did not have any credit cards then but have Citibank savings account.

Then I was advised by Citi to apply for a different card when I queried the rejection over the phone and was then given an IOC card in September 2014. As it was over 6 months, I thought I will give it a try again and applied online from my account last week. It was successful and got the Visa Premier Miles card with a slightly higher credit limit than IOC(still under 1lac). I have got the card today and so good so far.

Are there any major differences between the Visa and Mastercard for the Premier Miles card? Thanks.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 2:20 am

The Visa Signature version allows for access to a few more lounges.
See the complete list here.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by SolarFlare
The Visa Signature version allows for access to a few more lounges.
See the complete list here.
Thank you.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 1:41 am

Originally Posted by msivam
Thank you.
I received the Master Card. Called Citibank yesterday and requested Visa version and they agreed for the swap straight away. The online account was updated with the new Visa Signature Card already!

Fairly impressed with the service from Citibank.

Thanks again.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:33 am

I received the Master Card. Called Citibank yesterday and requested Visa version and they agreed for the swap straight away. The online account was updated with the new Visa Signature Card already!

Thanks again.
I have both the Visa & Mastercard version - for the first year makes sense but will probably cancel the Mastercard one next year. Visa in India offers much more benefits.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 5:31 am

Thanks again.
The same thing happened with me because there wasn't a way to indicate my preference. I initially received the World Mastercard version. However, keeping in mind that Visa Signature has a few more benefits I asked them to switch it to Visa Signature. I also agree that they were pretty efficient about the whole process.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 12:51 am

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Only way to find out is give them a quick call. All depends on your credit history.
I got my prestige card today. Got converted from citi PM card although my credit limit less than 5 l. Thanks to advise given on this forum. ^
Old Apr 7, 2015, 7:18 am

Can the billing date be changed on the Premier Miles credit card?

Thanks.

Siva

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.