Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2015, 1:39 am

Programs: 9W Gold, EY Plat
On what basis did u get the card approved ? I'm on a similar boat with credit limit a couple of ten thousands lower than 5lakh.

Originally Posted by raji
I got my prestige card today. Got converted from citi PM card although my credit limit less than 5 l. Thanks to advise given on this forum. ^
Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:18 am

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium
Originally Posted by traveller123
On what basis did u get the card approved ? I'm on a similar boat with credit limit a couple of ten thousands lower than 5lakh.
I called up citi prestige ph no & requested to upgrade PM card to prestige. They told me to hold line for few minutes , after that simply gave request no. to tranfer PM card to prestige. May be year end closing ... targets to be acheived.
Old Apr 11, 2015, 2:24 am

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium
Citibank Prestige service is very prompt. Got transfer of citiprestige points into delta skymiles within one week . Also received EY gold & bonus 5000 miles within one week of putting up request.^
Old Apr 11, 2015, 3:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Citibank Prestige service is very prompt. Got transfer of citiprestige points into delta skymiles within one week . Also received EY gold & bonus 5000 miles within one week of putting up request.^
Agree. I am still waiting for the bonus after transferring 20k to EY but that is up to EY to get done.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 2:40 am

Guyz, what if we upgrade the card to prestige and cancel it after 6 months? Will it be full annual fee of 5K charged on the card or will it be on pro rata basis?
Old Apr 13, 2015, 2:42 am

Guyz, what if we upgrade the card to prestige and cancel it after 6 months? Will it be full annual fee of 5K charged on the card or will it be on pro rata basis?

Sorry annual fee of 20K or 10 K on pro rata basis?
Old Apr 13, 2015, 11:02 am

Citiprestige Complimentary airport tranfer : list of airports
here is link to list of airports where complimentary limo services available .
https://citiprestige.yqnow.com/index.php/en/
Old Apr 13, 2015, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by eStalin

Sorry annual fee of 20K or 10 K on pro rata basis?
You pay full fee in the first month - no refunds even if you cancel one day after you pay the fees.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 4:42 am

Citiprestige Complimentary airport tranfer : list of airports
here is link to list of airports where complimentary limo services available .
https://citiprestige.yqnow.com/index.php/en/
Tried to use the Limo services in Sydney and Melbourne on my recent trip. On both the occasions, I could not avail the service.

In Sydney, it took me considerable time to clear the immigration and the driver refused to wait for such a long time as he had other pick-up. He didn't even call before he left me stranded on my own.

In Melbourne, the Driver didn't even turn up and I had to call yQ to take his phone number which was not reachable. On repeated calls to YQ customer care, i was informed that the Driver was stuck somewhere (was not informed in what) and would be unable to pick me up. yQ was unable to provide another limo until 60 to 90 minutes and the representative politely asked me to complete the journey on my own.

In my personal experience, do not solely rely on yQ and be prepared to make alternate arrangements in case these guys do not turn up.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ajj1983
In my personal experience, do not solely rely on yQ and be prepared to make alternate arrangements in case these guys do not turn up.
that's quite disappointing....i was planning on using them on a hong kong trip next month....if they don't turn up then i'll just use uber....
Old Apr 14, 2015, 8:37 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by Keyser
that's quite disappointing....i was planning on using them on a hong kong trip next month....if they don't turn up then i'll just use uber....
I used them in HKG last week. No issues. The driver had a placard with my name in arrivals, and also reconfirmed my hotel details etc. the email from yQ had his cell phone number too.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by AJLondon
I used them in HKG last week. No issues. The driver had a placard with my name in arrivals, and also reconfirmed my hotel details etc. the email from yQ had his cell phone number too.
good to know....what car did they have????
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:21 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by Keyser
good to know....what car did they have????
Mercedes Sedan. (Not a limo thru the usual airport limo services.) It was a private driver, who walked me over to the car park. Felt very much like a private vehicle. At the end of the trip, I signed a "China Travel Services" voucher for his records.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AJLondon
Mercedes Sedan. (Not a limo thru the usual airport limo services.) It was a private driver, who walked me over to the car park. Felt very much like a private vehicle. At the end of the trip, I signed a "China Travel Services" voucher for his records.
ok....i'm good with any travel services as long as the car can accommodate 2 adults, 2 kids & 3 bags....
Old Apr 15, 2015, 5:34 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Received an email from Citibank today - offer of 20% extra Avios (BA executive club) for redeeming premier miles till the 30th of April.

Siva

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.