Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

HR St. Louis at The Arch (formerly Waterfront) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HR St. Louis at The Arch (formerly Waterfront) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2020, 11:53 am

This property is playing games with award availability, checked the whole month of March, no standard awards available only club access awards.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 1:31 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
This property is playing games with award availability, checked the whole month of March, no standard awards available only club access awards.
Try again, maybe from another browser or something. I checked 5 random days in March and all were available with points at the standard (8K) level.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 2:03 pm

Are you sure you clicked through? They show on the website as 8k per night but when you click through the only points avail is 199+3k points.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Are you sure you clicked through? They show on the website as 8k per night but when you click through the only points avail is 199+3k points.
I just found rooms available for 8k on 2 out of 3 Fridays that I checked (13 & 27 available, looks like 20th is completely sold out). I clicked all the way through to room selection.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 2:32 pm
Suspended

I clicked through all the way up to the booking stage (but didn't book), and still showed 8k. I also tried both single nights and multiple nights, and all worked. So it's either the specific nights you're looking at, or some sort of error (either on their server side or from your browser, which I do get lots of browser errors on hyatt.com, and usually have to book with a clean browser window with no hyatt cookies saved)
Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:20 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Coincidentally I happened to be looking at this hotel for a stay in June and saw this thread. Just checked for several dates in March and saw availability most of the days. From Mar 3-5, 6-8, 10-12, 16-18. The last 2 weekends weren't available though.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 4:59 pm

Yeah was looking at 27-29...even tried extending my stay a whole month and couldn't get standard avail.
​​​
Old Jan 25, 2020, 5:06 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Yeah was looking at 27-29...even tried extending my stay a whole month and couldn't get standard avail.
​​​
Only standard avail I see is from 27-28 (8K), and then 28-29 (12K/Club Access room). So essentially you can try to book it separately 27-28 for standard 8K and then 28-29 for 12K and/or call the hotel to try and negotiate something.
Old May 3, 2021, 10:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Stayed here Friday night. As a diamond upgraded to a junior suite with a (partial) arch view.

Breakfast was a $15 voucher for starbucks per room (not per person). Club is still closed.

Parking is $30 a night, obviously you don't pay on award stays but I was on a cash stay, so it's a tad bit pricey IMO. However if you have any interest in seeing the Arch (I never seen it before), the location is pretty prime.
Old Jul 8, 2021, 10:33 am
Suspended

Programs: ,united 1k, AA EXP, HH Diamond,BA gold, Hyatt globalist
Staying here as a globalist, front desk didn’t even mention my globalist status or any benefits. Crazy
Old Jul 10, 2021, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by united 1k flyer
Staying here as a globalist, front desk didn’t even mention my globalist status or any benefits. Crazy
They used to be very good about suite upgrades. No upgrade?

-David
Old Jul 10, 2021, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by united 1k flyer
I was there last month. Received an upgrade and full Globalist benefits.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 4:57 pm

Stayed in September 2021, no globalist upgrade, $15 total for breakfast for 2. Complaints about breakfast amount went unanswered. Will not be returning
ceebee100 likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 8:13 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Skoolz60
Stayed in September 2021, no globalist upgrade, $15 total for breakfast for 2. Complaints about breakfast amount went unanswered. Will not be returning
So just to clarify, you received $7.50 per person for breakfast? That is crazy!!
Old Mar 29, 2022, 7:51 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Delta GM (Former PM)
Just finished a 2 night stay - Globalist free nights with friends as Guest of Honor.

We were upgraded into a Jr suite with our friends in the king room next door.

Breakfast is juice + entrée per person, listed at $15 cap but some of the entrees + drink combo would exceed that - we had no issues and never saw a charge on the room.

The only pickle for this visit was the elevator to the garage was undergoing emergency repair so no self parking was available and the valet was SLAMMED.

The breakfast restaurant doesn't search lunch or dinner, (seems to be a covid related thing) and the other two on property restaurants are not eligible for base points which is too bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.