Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2023, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Current Global offers:

1- Sep 6 2023 - End of football season 2024: receive 15% off at participating properties with the code GOJALIN15. News release here
2- Nov 3 2023: Earn 2X points and get 5% off. Book by December 5, 2023 for stays completed between Nov 3, 2023, and Apr 30, 2024. Use code STAYNOW to book. 659 participating properties shown here https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ibilities.html

Current local offers:

1- Hotel Figueroa, downtown Los Angeles: Save 20% on stays of three nights or more, and toast to the season with two festive complimentary cocktails from the Holiday Bar Cart; offer code HOLIDA https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/ca...fercode=HOLIDA

Print Wikipost

Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2023, 2:27 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by antonius66
Yeah that's kind of the entire point isn't it? This entire thread is only here for people trying to scam and use corporate rates they aren't entitled to. It serves zero purpose other than that. People on legit corporate travel? Yeah they need have no worry in pretty much any situation but that is not what is being discussed here 99.9% of the time. If you actually work for a company and have business cards, badges, emails, and can get communication with your company if needed, you'll never have any issues regardless of what silly nonsense is being mentioned here but no one here is ever asking about that. We all know every single person here is asking about fraud and how/if/how likely it is they all get away with it. Let's abandon the pretense please with the pseudo legitimate discussion as if anyone believes that's the issue being inquired about.
As one of the said fraudsters, can confirm.
seawolf and antonius66 like this.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
As one of the said fraudsters, can confirm.
Not going to lie, I laughed at this nakedly self abusing and mildly comical declaration of degeneracy. Much as I find this thread's existence of questionable utility at best that was funny.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by footastic
Andaz in Tokyo recently moved to requiring coordination with management to authorize rate use.

PH in Tokyo still satisfied with badge.

Per HR rate is valid for personal use, but it appears that specific hotels are starting to validate ahead of time, or require booking through corporate portal (yuck).

Drops the rate to about 25% of what the member rate is so I guess it makes sense in some circumstances.
What do you mean by "coordination with management to authorize rate use?" I want to use my company's code for my japan personal stay? will they check my HR department? My company is one of the largest company in the world, even I don't know who to contact regarding the verification process. Do you know how will they do this?
Old Mar 13, 2023, 3:50 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by HotelNotHome
What do you mean by "coordination with management to authorize rate use?" I want to use my company's code for my japan personal stay? will they check my HR department? My company is one of the largest company in the world, even I don't know who to contact regarding the verification process. Do you know how will they do this?
If you're talking about the Amazon code it won't work. Source: was there a few weeks ago.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 6:17 pm

Programs: QF WP, WoH Glob, Accor Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Probably similar to PH Sydney.

Originally Posted by gravii
  • Park Hyatt Sydney - Corp rate reduces rooms from 4 figures to $300~ a night. The property liaises directly with my companies travel desk to verify employees. Had a colleague who resigned, which resulted in the PH sending an email cancelling an upcoming booking as she was no longer authorised to use the rate.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by antonius66
Yeah that's kind of the entire point isn't it? This entire thread is only here for people trying to scam and use corporate rates they aren't entitled to. It serves zero purpose other than that. People on legit corporate travel? Yeah they need have no worry in pretty much any situation but that is not what is being discussed here 99.9% of the time. If you actually work for a company and have business cards, badges, emails, and can get communication with your company if needed, you'll never have any issues regardless of what silly nonsense is being mentioned here but no one here is ever asking about that. We all know every single person here is asking about fraud and how/if/how likely it is they all get away with it. Let's abandon the pretense please with the pseudo legitimate discussion as if anyone believes that's the issue being inquired about.
On rare occasion, there have been discount codes that the general public was eligible for, such as Costco or the Freelancer's Union.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 7:10 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hailstorm
On rare occasion, there have been discount codes that the general public was eligible for, such as Costco or the Freelancer's Union.
Neither of those codes are general public eligible either. Sure the property is not going to verify but eligibility is based on being a member in those groups.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seawolf
Neither of those codes are general public eligible either. Sure the property is not going to verify but eligibility is based on being a member in those groups.
Anyone can buy a Costco membership, and anyone can sign up for free with the Freelancer's Union.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 8:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I see Hyatt on Costco travel. Is there a code where I can book directly on Hyatt website?
Old Mar 13, 2023, 10:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SP03
I see Hyatt on Costco travel. Is there a code where I can book directly on Hyatt website?
It used to be just entering "COSTCO" in the Special Offers code, but I'm not sure that that works anymore.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:03 am

No I am not talking about Amazon code. My employer is the same level type of tech company as Amazon, thinking google/meta...
What do you mean by "won't work", you mean your code doesn't work or the code+id check process won't work?
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:05 am

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
If you're talking about the Amazon code it won't work. Source: was there a few weeks ago.
Thanks for reply. No I am not talking about Amazon code. My employer is the same level type of tech company as Amazon, thinking google/meta...
What do you mean by "won't work", you mean your code doesn't work or the code+id check process won't work?
Old Mar 16, 2023, 2:27 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I have a new employer and made reservations last year using the corp code for our upcoming vacation/roadtrip.
i actually cannot use the code anymore, but wow, rates have gone up tremendously, HR LAX for instance by more than 50%.
the GH S.F. Is not that bad, corporate is 268, member rate 317.

I don‘t want to violate the T&C and risk my LTG status and account being closed….so I proactively contacted MHC and explained the situation. Came back with the standard and expected answer quoting the T&C and needing to work for the company and provide company ID upon checkin. but they also contacted the hotel to see what can be done. Will be interesting to see what they come back with…
Old Mar 16, 2023, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Thanks for reply. No I am not talking about Amazon code. My employer is the same level type of tech company as Amazon, thinking google/meta...
My former company had corporate rates and contracted to allow employees to use them personally. You would need to check with your travel department to see you can use it.

No one else will be able to answer your question but them.
Old Mar 17, 2023, 9:30 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 59Impala
I have a new employer and made reservations last year using the corp code for our upcoming vacation/roadtrip.
i actually cannot use the code anymore, but wow, rates have gone up tremendously, HR LAX for instance by more than 50%.
the GH S.F. Is not that bad, corporate is 268, member rate 317.

I don‘t want to violate the T&C and risk my LTG status and account being closed….so I proactively contacted MHC and explained the situation. Came back with the standard and expected answer quoting the T&C and needing to work for the company and provide company ID upon checkin. but they also contacted the hotel to see what can be done. Will be interesting to see what they come back with…
I don't think you have to worry about WoW account begin closed. Worst case is you pay publicly available rate at check-in.
jlisi984 and 59Impala like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.