Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2023 | 7:23 am

The app (ios) signs me out multiple times for the past couple of days. Anyone expericing a similar issue?
Old Jun 25, 2023 | 8:28 am
10 Years on Site

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Glob, AA EXP, Marriott Tit
Originally Posted by gbdbld
The app (ios) signs me out multiple times for the past couple of days. Anyone expericing a similar issue?
I haven't been able to sign in to the app the last few weekends. I assume they're doing maintenance or updating the app?
Old Jun 25, 2023 | 8:59 am

Originally Posted by gbdbld
Ive had the same issue.
Old Jun 25, 2023 | 10:41 am
iwc
15 Years on Site

Originally Posted by coleslaw
Ive had the same issue.
ditto
Old Jun 25, 2023 | 9:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold
yes. also my stays aren't showing.
Old Jul 2, 2023 | 8:40 am
Original Poster
10 Countries Visited50 Countries Visited100 Nights5 Years on Site

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Using the app over the last few days has been a total nuisance: I get logged out four out of five times I swipe out of [not even close] the app and return to it later, page loading times are longer than normal, and all my stats keep disappearing. Each new update seems to bring around more issues to the app than fixes.

Hyatts IT performance of late has really been dismal.

khabah
Old Jul 2, 2023 | 10:33 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Wonder if this is all iOS issue? Hyatt app has been great for me all year on Android, the only issue being mobile key which I'm not sure if it's my phone or the property.
Old Jul 12, 2023 | 12:46 pm
10 Countries Visited

Programs: Hilton, Delta, Hyatt, MGM
Is anyone experiencing issues right now? I cant login to my account, and I heard supposedly the reservation system is down.
Old Jul 12, 2023 | 12:52 pm
20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by vegasbased
Is anyone experiencing issues right now? I cant login to my account, and I heard supposedly the reservation system is down.
I found I was not logged in on the app as I was making a booking. Tried to login on my laptop but could not. Guess there is some problem affecting many/all.
Old Jul 12, 2023 | 1:10 pm
15 Years on Site

Both app and website accounts are erroring out.
Old Jul 12, 2023 | 1:14 pm
5 Years on Site

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Same (too bad an award availability had just appeared for a stay I’ve been looking for for ages but the system didn’t let me log in to confirm it and it has now disappeared ).
Old Aug 5, 2023 | 3:28 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Hyatt App

The Hyatt app now won't let you book any awards or even show availability. For every hotel, it lists the category, and then states you must contact the hotel directly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Glitch? Bad app? My phone?
Old Aug 5, 2023 | 4:52 am
iwc
15 Years on Site

Originally Posted by Runner123
The Hyatt app now won't let you book any awards or even show availability. For every hotel, it lists the category, and then states you must contact the hotel directly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Glitch? Bad app? My phone?
No problem here
River in Sight and Cara332 like this.
Old Sep 5, 2023 | 3:58 am
50 Countries Visited2M100 Nights10 Years on Site

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Current problem app: inability to login, on iPhone and iPad. Sign In tab is never enabled, remains grey at all times. Researched the problem, suggestions to click on each field (Membership Number or Username, Last Name or Surname, Password) would enable Sign In tab, no success. (No problem signing into desktop PC website.)

Any recommendations for resolution? Thank you.
Old Oct 3, 2023 | 12:59 pm
10 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Anyone having issues using app checkout and the stay not posting? Thinking about it every stay that hasnt posted i checked out via app. Still waiting on one that I submitted the form a week ago for and the one I checked out of yesterday didnt post at the usual time today. The only one that posted correctly was the one I physically checked out at.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.