Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Old Jan 6, 2024, 8:31 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
I just came here to ask about that. Seems a pretty annoying change.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 8:52 am

Programs: Mileageplus
My issue is with adding a stay from the app to my iPhone calendar. The app comes back with "There was an issue adding the entry to your calendar".
Any workarounds?
Old Jan 15, 2024, 3:49 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Not an error pointing out this enhancement:

Looks like the UI shows FNA on future bookings. Used a Cat 1-7 at Park Hyatt Toronto.

Is this new? Curious if SUA have something similar.

Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:51 pm

Programs: I want to be free! Free!
App and Resos on Website Down?

Can't log-in to APP ("server error") and get an error trying to access my stays on the website. Individual or others experiencing?
Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:53 pm

Same here. Came to FT to check if anyone else was experiencing the same thing, or if Hyatt was finally sick of my bs
Old Jan 16, 2024, 1:08 pm

Same. Im at a Hyatt now and cant use the app for anything.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 11:29 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Halleloo, it seems Hyatt finally fixed the months-long bug causing a discrepancy in the Brand Explorer on the app in the latest update to version 5.5. Havent poked around yet to see if their usual MO of fix one thing and break a few others holds, but at least this pesky issue is out of the way.

Update, a few minutes later: spoke too soon, check out the way the Explore box lines up against the brands at the bottom. Yeesh, QC = 0.

khabah

Old Mar 22, 2024, 11:11 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by khabah
Halleloo, it seems Hyatt finally fixed the months-long bug causing a discrepancy in the Brand Explorer on the app in the latest update to version 5.5. Havent poked around yet to see if their usual MO of fix one thing and break a few others holds, but at least this pesky issue is out of the way.

Update, a few minutes later: spoke too soon, check out the way the Explore box lines up against the brands at the bottom. Yeesh, QC = 0.

khabah
What did you think was fixed? Mine has been broken forever and no change in v5.5. I've got 10 brands, only 6 checked. And it's not even the most recent 4 brands that are unchecked.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by jasonvr
What did you think was fixed? Mine has been broken forever and no change in v5.5. I've got 10 brands, only 6 checked. And it's not even the most recent 4 brands that are unchecked.
I cant seem to search by brand at all. Click on a brand and it starts an alphabetical list of all hyatt properties worldwide.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 5:01 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ti/LTP, Hilton Diamond, Sixt AC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by laura ingalls wilder
I cant seem to search by brand at all. Click on a brand and it starts an alphabetical list of all hyatt properties worldwide.
That function is broken for about a year now - and it's broken differently in about every release 😅

Edit: checked, on the website it works properly, even on the mobile version
Old Apr 2, 2024, 10:32 pm

Looks like more errors with the app, wont show future stays anymore and asks you to visit hyatt.com

Old Apr 25, 2024, 7:02 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Booking engine seems busted with all BKK searches showing all hotels as Contact Hotel for rates across multiple dates.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 7:17 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I haven't been able to book by the app for weeks now. The credit card keeps saying it's wrong. If I switch to a browser on my phone, it auto starts the all when I try to book again.

So either I have to use my laptop - which I rarely bring anymore unless writing - or delete the app and book. Quite inconvenient

I've messaged in a lot in this and various other apps issues last month. Concierge says the credit card is a known problem and they are trying to fix
Old Apr 25, 2024, 8:16 am

Programs: United GS MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Booking engine seems busted with all BKK searches showing all hotels as Contact Hotel for rates across multiple dates.
I'm getting the same on the app and website for any city I search right now.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 8:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by JLSocks
I'm getting the same on the app and website for any city I search right now.
Just came to FT to see if it was a location specific issue or a me issue - having the exact same problem. I only tried Paris but evidently it's everywhere. Just "contact hotel" for everything, anytime.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.