Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Old Oct 3, 2023, 2:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by sfgiants13
Anyone having issues using app checkout and the stay not posting? Thinking about it every stay that hasn’t posted i checked out via app. Still waiting on one that I submitted the form a week ago for and the one I checked out of yesterday didn’t post at the usual time today. The only one that posted correctly was the one I physically checked out at.
I checked out via the app probably 4+ times during September (including as recently as last week) and all stays have posted as expected.

Regards
Old Oct 3, 2023, 2:25 pm

My stay in mid-september posted fine checking out with the app.
Old Oct 11, 2023, 8:39 pm

Updated the ios app today. Now can't sign in. After clicking the sign in option it just freezes there.
Old Oct 12, 2023, 7:16 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
Same for me
Old Oct 12, 2023, 4:37 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum Elite, World of Hyatt Globalist
I was also hitting the freezing issue when I hit "Sign In" - I deleted and reinstalled the app and now it seems to work fine!
Old Oct 13, 2023, 7:22 pm

Trying to login on a new Pixel 8 and getting the same kind of error in the app - it claims my login info is wrong even though I've verified it on the web already.
Old Oct 14, 2023, 1:48 pm

I can’t believe this is so common there is a thread for it. I’m glad I found my answer though. It’s not just me that can’t log in after updating
Old Oct 14, 2023, 5:00 pm
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
I deleted and reinstalled the app and signing in worked fine once. Then when I tried to open the app again, I was signed out and had the freezing issue again… IT not one of Hyatt’s strong suits
Old Oct 16, 2023, 8:08 am

The ios app now logs out every time...
Old Oct 16, 2023, 11:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by gbdbld
The ios app now logs out every time...
Every. Single. Time.
Old Oct 16, 2023, 4:12 pm

I cannot get check out to work on app anymore.
Old Oct 17, 2023, 1:48 am

I don't use the ios app any more. Will just use the desktop version on the laptop until they fix the log out issue.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 12:23 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA + Star Alliance Gold
Is anyone else seeing upgraded room types no longer showing up on the app? For my past stays in Korea, I get the message that my room has been upgraded but the room type on my reservation stays the same. I clicked into mobile check-in on my stay today, and it does show an upgrade - annoying that the reservation doesn’t show it as previously.
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 12:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Is anyone else seeing upgraded room types no longer showing up on the app? For my past stays in Korea, I get the message that my room has been upgraded but the room type on my reservation stays the same. I clicked into mobile check-in on my stay today, and it does show an upgrade - annoying that the reservation doesn’t show it as previously.
Same issue. If you click on the confirmation it’ll show the upgraded room type.
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 4:05 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA + Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Same issue. If you click on the confirmation it’ll show the upgraded room type.
Ah, thank you - yes, clicking on Manage does show it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.