Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Old Feb 12, 2023, 3:27 pm

Can't login to the app nor the website.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by Russelljohnson
Can't login to the app nor the website.
Same here. Their authentication server is evidently down.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 5:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Just called in and Hyatt said it's a known issue since 1 PM PST.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
Just called in and Hyatt said it's a known issue since 1 PM PST.
Seems to be fixed. I was able to log in & tweak a few reservations a few minutes ago.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 5:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Login is inconsistent. There is still a problem with Globalists specifically. Sometimes it will say that your status is "Member". If you go to the "Contact" tab in the bottom, it will show you the "Member Line" instead of "Globalist Line"
Old Feb 13, 2023, 1:08 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Login is inconsistent. There is still a problem with Globalists specifically. Sometimes it will say that your status is "Member". If you go to the "Contact" tab in the bottom, it will show you the "Member Line" instead of "Globalist Line"
I've seen "Member Line" even when it shows Globalist elsewhere on the app. It still routed to the Globalist phone number.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by econ
I've seen "Member Line" even when it shows Globalist elsewhere on the app. It still routed to the Globalist phone number.
Definitely does not route to the Glob line. Routes you to 994-9288. Previously routed you to 544. But after checking online just now it seems like 544 is actually the standard number? Not sure anymore.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 1:38 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Definitely does not route to the Glob line. Routes you to 994
That is one of the Glob lines, according to the website.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 2:54 pm

Previous 2 stays, check in or check out through the app wasnt available. Is it just me? I havent seen any posts on this within the past week
Old Feb 17, 2023, 3:21 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Seagull689
Previous 2 stays, check in or check out through the app wasnt available. Is it just me? I havent seen any posts on this within the past week
Works for me. I did check out via app yesterday.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Works for me. I did check out via app yesterday.
Same
Old Apr 12, 2023, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
There seems to be legitimate issues today even Hyatt.com is giving this error that I havent seen before :

Excuse us while we do a little housekeeping.

Hyatt.com and other related sites are currently down for maintenance. Please come back soon.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by coleslaw
There seems to be legitimate issues today even Hyatt.com is giving this error that I havent seen before :

Glob lites broke hyatt!!! /s

DELee likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 3:45 am

Room key

Aside from the normal bugs, now I can't use mobile check in. I get to the page where it asks for a code that was texted to my phone, I receive the code, enter the code, but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Old Jun 20, 2023, 11:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, DL Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Mobile key never ever works for me at one particular property. Any suggestions on how to get it fixed? Front desk has no idea. Theyve revoked and reissued it during multiple reservations without any change.

The key creator kiosks also NEVER work for me.

Any tips?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.