Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Problems with the Hyatt app MASTER THREAD

Old Apr 25, 2024, 8:57 am

Same here
Old Apr 25, 2024, 9:15 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
So, I just got an email about the Mr and Mrs Smith integration and the app cant quote anything. Guess everyone broke the reservation system by hammering it after the notice.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 11:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I can see rates but it hangs up when trying to actually book or view rate rules.
JLSocks likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 1:21 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
I cant see any rates (on app or website). App was working fine for me up until a couple hours ago.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 2:20 am

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
The website was completely down earlier but now it is working again for me, as is the app. The past couple of days it's been on and off, often if you do a search it will not return any rates but right now it's working.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 11:11 am

Programs: United GS MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
App and website seems to be working to show me rates and availability. However, I can't make any reservations or cancel any existing reservations right now. Each time I try to book or cancel a reservation both the app and website error out saying it can't complete my request.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 11:23 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
coleslaw It was useful for me to have information like the hotel's address and phone number on standby rather than forking through the mercurial app and its propensity to load slowly, log you out at whim or just go on the fritz. Plus I liked collecting the properties I stayed it within the wallet - it's like a card collection when you scroll through them all!

Speaking of - is anyone still experiencing issues booking MMS properties through the website/app? I've looked at several countries during different periods over different days and I keep getting "Contact hotel for more information" for every property I'm looking at.

For an integration that's been months in the making, I'm surprised at how poorly executed this has been.

khabah
Old Apr 28, 2024, 8:26 am

Staying at a Dreams AI. App hasn't updated to reflect I am checked in. Is that standard for Dreams AI (SLH was the same for me) or an issue with the app/my specific dreams?
Old Apr 30, 2024, 6:32 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
App issues

Is anybody else having issues with the WoH IOs app?

I am getting a message that my reservations cannot sync. Tried deleting and re-installing same issue
Old Apr 30, 2024, 6:48 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
A month now that I can't book via app. I have to delete app and use my phone's web browser to book.
Old May 2, 2024, 11:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Here we go again?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.