Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

2013 More Possibilities Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion (bonus pts 3/1-5/31/13)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2013, 3:04 pm

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge

For additional details, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions and Promotion Terms and Conditions.
And they follow exactly where?

In any case, I am glad someone is excited.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 7:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A523 Safari/8536.25)

What I said already - the intl members aren't *****ing about the cc, we're *****ing about HGP continuing to throw out additional bonuses to card holders which we can't access....therefore we'll keep addressing it in every promo thread for so long as HGP keep doing it

My getting a benefit you don't does not hurt you. Just as your getting a benefit I don't does not hurt me.

You've expressed your disappointment. Move on.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by LASUA1K
The promo is not great, but its something. I stay at Hyatts not for the promos but for the service they provide to me. As long as the service remains excellent, I will continue to stay with Hyatt.
Yes! I won't suffer a week in a second- or thrird-rate hotel for a few points I can redeem at...an affiliated second- or third-rate hotel
Old Feb 7, 2013, 9:58 pm

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
Yes! I won't suffer a week in a second- or thrird-rate hotel for a few points I can redeem at...an affiliated second- or third-rate hotel
But the counter argument is this promo certainly isn't going to drive me to stay in a Hyatt Place where there's a full service property in one of the competitor chains in the same city whereas a good promotion would.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 10:57 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
I see a 100K bonus potential over 45 stays

Thank you GP.
I think there may be a maximum - lower than the 100k you mention. We'll need to check the T&C's -45,000 was mentioned in the release I received.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 4:49 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by austin_modern
Does every thread about hyatt GP bonuses have to be inundated with whining about Chase's Hyatt Card not being an international card? Seems like we could consolidate all of that in a singular thread.
+ 1 ^

And one further example: Although American Express has a very long and great history as a cc provider they hadn´t connected Lufthansa Miles&More connected to any German card until the beginning of the year 2013. (With launching the new Payback Amex card)

Therefore it is NOT easy to serve all countries, all markets and all wishes for point accrual just from the beginning.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 8:29 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Markie
I think there may be a maximum - lower than the 100k you mention. We'll need to check the T&C's -45,000 was mentioned in the release I received.
My bad - I should have been more specific. This scenario does not apply to everyone - probably a small minority.

54K CC holders and if you can mattress run every night at properties that offer 1K Dia checkin amenity, then that would add up to 99K over 45 nights. I have been fortunate to achieved this in the last couple of promos.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 11:28 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold, RA, QF Gold, UA 1K

For those of us who is located outside us and can't get the Hyatt credit card.... Well, 20% less I guess...
Given corporate travellers will stay regardless, I will take any bonus points I can...
Old Feb 8, 2013, 1:15 pm

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
Originally Posted by Vinodavid
In my mind either run a decent promo or none at all. I am getting extra points for nights that I would have stayed with no promo but will not book or change ANY reservations for this stinker.
Spot on. Maybe it would be better for Gold Passport to no longer offer any promos as part of their cost cutting focus and to enhance revenue.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
My bad - I should have been more specific. This scenario does not apply to everyone - probably a small minority.

54K CC holders and if you can mattress run every night at properties that offer 1K Dia checkin amenity, then that would add up to 99K over 45 nights. I have been fortunate to achieved this in the last couple of promos.
That's what I figured your calculations encompassed!
Old Feb 14, 2013, 11:31 pm
Suspended

Registration page is live but doesn't seem to be working yet when I try to register:

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...inter2013.html
Old Feb 15, 2013, 4:01 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond,UA 1k,SPG Platinum,AA Platinum
Just find the promotion on Hyatt.com website. Have to say this is the weakest promotion of Hyatt for the recent years! Really disappointed!

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear FlyerTalkers,

We’re excited to announce the latest Hyatt Gold Passport global bonus point promotion, More Possibilities. And because you’re a member of the FlyerTalk community, we’re giving you an inside look before we reveal it to the world.

You can earn 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every three nights, up to 45,000 bonus points. You can then redeem points for free nights, room upgrades, and now dining and spa services — even when you're not staying the night. Simply register by April 30 and stay March 1 through May 31 at any Hyatt hotel worldwide.

Plus, if you’re a Hyatt Credit Cardmember, you’ll earn 20% more bonus points – an additional 600 bonus points after every three nights. Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn up to 54,000 bonus points.

For additional details, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions and Promotion Terms and Conditions.

To register, please visit Hyatt.com or call 1-800-228-3360 on February 15. Registration ends April 30, 2013.

We look forward to welcoming you soon at one of our 500+ hotels around the world.

Safe travels!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 4:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by oc2005
Registration page is live but doesn't seem to be working yet when I try to register:

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...inter2013.html
Can folks register on line? I interpret the announcement here as implying that registration must be done by phone.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 4:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Can folks register on line? I interpret the announcement here as implying that registration must be done by phone.
I just registered online using that link right now.

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING

Congratulations. You can now earn 3,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points after every three eligible nights at any Hyatt hotel through May 31.

We hope that you enjoy participating in our promotions and will cast your ballot for Hyatt Gold Passport in this year's Freddie Awards, recognizing the best travel loyalty programs throughout the world. Vote Gold now through March 31.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 7:05 am

Programs: WN A+ & CP, DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Diamond, *wood Plat, National EE
Just Registered

Interesting that I did not see any mention (I may have overlooked) of the 20% bonus points for being a CC holder in the T&CS. Did I miss that?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.