Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2018, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Basically 5% bonus (on top of points which for these categories is 1 pt per $ or around 1.5%) if you hit $500 and don’t really go much over. Kind of a meh promotion but with gift cards (probably amazon at grocery stores) I think I can make it work.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:34 am

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by skj
I believe the AA promo is 1K miles per stay, not per night ...
And of course any good FT-er makes a stay = night.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 3:45 pm

diafj

Last edited by beltway; Apr 6, 2024 at 7:28 pm
Old Nov 1, 2018, 5:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by beltway
It's unclear to me without seeing the T&C (which you apparently can't do until you register) whether it's "spend at least $500 in the two-month period" or "spend $500 in a single month, not aggregating across November/December."
It's $500 per month.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:48 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
My Amex deals this month included a $60 credit for a single purchase of $200+ on room rate and room charges for stays at Hyatt Place & Hyatt House hotels from 10/15/2018 to 1/1/2019. Seems worth giving up the extra points from my WoH Visa.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
My Amex deals this month included a $60 credit for a single purchase of $200+ on room rate and room charges for stays at Hyatt Place & Hyatt House hotels from 10/15/2018 to 1/1/2019. Seems worth giving up the extra points from my WoH Visa.
Definitely split any charges as needed. $200 on the Amex, and the balance on the Visa. The front desk should have no trouble or problem with that.
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Basically 5% bonus (on top of points which for these categories is 1 pt per $ or around 1.5%) if you hit $500 and don’t really go much over. Kind of a meh promotion but with gift cards (probably amazon at grocery stores) I think I can make it work.
My annual fee just came due and I was thinking of canceling this card. But now I'm not sure. I'm thinking that using the 50 to offset the $75 annual fee makes for one pretty cheap room next year.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Amazon is already 5% off (using an Amazon card or Amazon Visa), so that loses.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by ILuvParis
It's $500 per month.
I assume as with prior merchant deals like this VGC will trigger the statement credit?
Old Nov 4, 2018, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sethb
Amazon is already 5% off (using an Amazon card or Amazon Visa), so that loses.
$25 statement credit + 500 WoH pts + 1/10 of the way to 2 qualifying nights + (maybe) 1/30 of the way to a free night, loses to $25 cash back?
Old Nov 5, 2018, 12:55 pm

For the promo Earn up to 60,000 WoH Bonus points through Nov 30. If I have a stay that starts before and ends after Nov 30th, can I get them to check me out and then check me back in on Nov 30th? Or will the nights not count at all since my ultimate check out is after 11/30? Thanks!

Last edited by wackyducky; Nov 5, 2018 at 1:38 pm Reason: font size
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:32 am

Originally Posted by ILuvParis
Here is one that is about as worthless as they come - unless you're already spending $500 a month on these things.

1. Register your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card by November 30, 2018
2. Spend $500 or more in combined purchases in the following categories in November or December: internet, cable and phone services; shipping; grocery stores; movie theaters.
3. Get a $25 credit on your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card statement for each month of qualified spend.

https://rtm.visa.com/Registration/VL...3D%3D&info2=V1
Anyone know if a charge from Gogo Air will be considered "internet"?
Old Nov 12, 2018, 8:38 am

no one will know right now - I hit the $500 spend on Nov 1 at Whole Foods & the credit has not posted yet.
terms say 6 to 8 weeks.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 5:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm wondering about what counts myself. I don't really buy groceries, and my phone and cable bill are not going to get me there, so I'm looking to time-shift a bit on these expenses.

Do you think t-mobile gift cards purchased from a t-mobile store would count? I guess I could always buy them from a Safeway to be sure...
Old Nov 13, 2018, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I'm wondering about what counts myself. I don't really buy groceries, and my phone and cable bill are not going to get me there, so I'm looking to time-shift a bit on these expenses.

Do you think t-mobile gift cards purchased from a t-mobile store would count? I guess I could always buy them from a Safeway to be sure...
Why not just cut out the middleman and overpay your T-Mobile bill?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.