Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2012, 5:00 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
I certainly would hope so!!!
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:29 pm

at the minute Hyatt has gone back to the basic 10% off for Costco, AAA and AARP members, dropping the free breakfast and other discounts
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:38 pm

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Hyatt G codes back

I was told unsolicited at check in tonight, Hyatt Lisle (Chicago) that G promotions were back and she was adding to my reservation!! Nice service!! Can't find it on the web site but we'll see what posts.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by Bigshaker
I was told unsolicited at check in tonight, Hyatt Lisle (Chicago) that G promotions were back and she was adding to my reservation!! Nice service!! Can't find it on the web site but we'll see what posts.
What are G codes?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 10:06 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

I'm sure that the clerk was mistaken, Gold Passport Execs have told me that the Gx bonuses were gone permanently.

Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
What are G codes?
These were bonuses that certain properties had (some pretty consistently) up until about a year ago - commonly referred to as Gx bonuses (where you get 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 bonus points per stay at participating properties).
Old Mar 3, 2012, 10:34 am

I'm sure that the clerk was mistaken, Gold Passport Execs have told me that the Gx bonuses were gone permanently.

These were bonuses that certain properties had (some pretty consistently) up until about a year ago - commonly referred to as Gx bonuses (where you get 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 bonus points per stay at participating properties).
Now I remember. Is there a link to enroll? Are they active again?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

No permanently gone. There was never an enrollment link - you needed to request at check-in, ensure that it's on the folio at checkout, if did not post call CS.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:26 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 1.93MM+, UA Gold, SWA Comp Pass, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist
Good luck finding them anymore. It was much easier when the codes and corresponding properties were listed on the GP website. i used their availability to plan many of my reservations.

Since they're not published anywhere...I believe Hyatt has taken a hit from those on this site..
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:30 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
The last time I stayed at this hotel they gave me a bonus for the aggravation of a remodel...perhaps that is what you are receiving?
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:47 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Any good Hong Kong or China promos?
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt, Marriott, Delta, Alaska
Looks like some hotels, including the HP Dulles South, have this deal:

AAA Hot Deal: Valid: 23MAR12 - 24MAY12 Looks like some good prices.

Drops the rate there to $95, normal rate is $115 - $129
Old Mar 15, 2012, 3:41 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HY Diamod, MR Gold, PCR Plat
Originally Posted by seaduck79
Looks like some hotels, including the HP Dulles South, have this deal:

AAA Hot Deal: Valid: 23MAR12 - 24MAY12 Looks like some good prices.

Drops the rate there to $95, normal rate is $115 - $129
HP Dulles South is the worst HP I have ever stayed. Try to avoid that property.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 4:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt, Marriott, Delta, Alaska
They just finished a remodel. I will let you know how it goes.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:49 am
Original Poster

I've moved the Freetime Promo discussion to its own thread - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...2-30-12-a.html
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Titanium
Can someone tell me am I still eligible for the HGP tiered bonus point promotion through April 30 if I use a costco rate. The T&C's state some discount rates are ok, but not wholesale discount rates. I also used some advance purchase rates. All booked on hyatt.com.

I'm booking 12 nights and want to make sure I get those extra 12k points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.