Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2011, 10:01 pm

Programs: status-less.
From HR Chesapeake via email.

As a Hyatt Gold Passport® member, enjoy the exclusive Passport to Luxury Package that includes special rates starting at USD$99 per night Sunday through Friday and 20% off food and beverage at any of six superb dining options. You can also revitalize your energy with a variety of spa treatments at Stillwater Spa and Salon and receive USD$25 off services over USD$100, while the children explore at Camp Hyatt with a special buy-one-session-get-one-free rate. Wrap up your vacation relaxing around a fire at Michener's Library with a complimentary s'mores kit.

To take advantage of this exclusive package and earn double Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, reserve now for stays through March 31, 2011, and reference Offer Code LUXGP.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 4:19 am
ANM

LUXGP?

Hiya, am a newbie so sorry if this sounds a bit basic but what hyatt properties does the LUXGP work for? When I typed it into google, it came up as an option for the grand hyatt in washington but the weekend price was 134/night (not$99).
Old Feb 7, 2011, 9:55 am

Programs: HHonor Diamond, AA Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Given the Jtaft mentioned HR Chesapeake, I would assume it is "Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort"

Originally Posted by jtaft
From HR Chesapeake via email.

As a Hyatt Gold Passport® member, enjoy the exclusive Passport to Luxury Package that includes special rates starting at USD$99 per night Sunday through Friday and 20% off food and beverage at any of six superb dining options. You can also revitalize your energy with a variety of spa treatments at Stillwater Spa and Salon and receive USD$25 off services over USD$100, while the children explore at Camp Hyatt with a special buy-one-session-get-one-free rate. Wrap up your vacation relaxing around a fire at Michener's Library with a complimentary s'mores kit.

To take advantage of this exclusive package and earn double Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, reserve now for stays through March 31, 2011, and reference Offer Code LUXGP.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 10:09 pm
ANM

Thanks for that, I don't live and am not from the U.S so the name didn't ring any bells!
Old Feb 11, 2011, 7:06 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
This is great, I am going to post in the hotel's main thread too. This does not even require prepayment and it's lower even than my corp rate. I am getting $266 for a range of dates, a killer deal for this property.

Originally Posted by DCBob
Got an email from a list I belong to offering 20% off at this hotel:

Smartly keep your siblings/ parents/ mistress out of your place, and book them in style at the Andaz 5th Ave; the hotel boasts 184 huge rooms plus the perfect spot to reconvene: the bar downstairs, which slings liquor made in “small batches”, also just about the right amount of time to spend with your siblings/ parents/ mistress. Now til 3/31, score 20% off by typing “THRILL” into the special offer section at andaz5thavenue.com or call and ask for the Thrillist rate.

I tried the special offer code and it indeed arrives at the lowest rate, beating the lowest advance purchase rate as well.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 12:49 am

AUS & NZ Promo

"Enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the land down under and earn 1,500 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points toward your next big adventure. Take in the wide-open spaces and cultural treasures of Australia. Or escape to New Zealand, one of the most remote and quiet places in the world. Stay anytime through March 15, 2011, and request Offer Code GP646."

Stackable with GP647?
Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:06 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Flippin' hysterical, Hyatt! At which New Zealand property, exactly, might we use this code?
Originally Posted by Catch23
"Enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the land down under and earn 1,500 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points toward your next big adventure. Take in the wide-open spaces and cultural treasures of Australia. Or escape to New Zealand, one of the most remote and quiet places in the world. Stay anytime through March 15, 2011, and request Offer Code GP646."

Stackable with GP647?
Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by slocouple
Flippin' hysterical, Hyatt! At which New Zealand property, exactly, might we use this code?
+1 ^ please tell me!
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by peteropny
Saved for future use.
Thanks!! Still keep on eye from this trhead!!^
Old Feb 24, 2011, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by slocouple
My thought exactly. Until I remembered when making a booking this afternoon I was scrolling down the airline list to advise of my arrival time/flight it still included CANADIAN AIRLINES which merged with AIR CANADA almost a decade ago. (Didn't scroll down far enough to see if TWA was still in the list.)
Old Mar 7, 2011, 12:01 pm

Programs: UA1KMM, AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
The Latest Promo

From my Hyatt Rep - The Spring Promotion

"Here's the word! Hyatt Gold Passport is excited to announce that the next global campaign will run 01APR11 through 30JUN11. Members can earn 10,000 HGP bonus points after their first 5 eligible nights and then 5,000 bonus points for every 2 nights after that. Members can earn up to 25 nights (maximum of 60,000 bonus points)."
Old Mar 7, 2011, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by jaidee1
From my Hyatt Rep - The Spring Promotion

"Here's the word! Hyatt Gold Passport is excited to announce that the next global campaign will run 01APR11 through 30JUN11. Members can earn 10,000 HGP bonus points after their first 5 eligible nights and then 5,000 bonus points for every 2 nights after that. Members can earn up to 25 nights (maximum of 60,000 bonus points)."
Hmm. Similar to Great 10K. Is this confirmed? I don't see anything on the GP Facebook
Old Mar 8, 2011, 1:18 am

Programs: HGP/SPG: Apprentice Kettle; UA/AA/DL: Journeyman Kettle
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Hmm. Similar to Great 10K. Is this confirmed? I don't see anything on the GP Facebook
I didn't see anything on it when I looked on the Hyatt website and searched for HGP specials.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 11:40 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Goodbye Gx bonuses?

To use the second half of this thread's title in a slightly different way, and to mark the day because the source thread may fall away over time, Mr. Zidell as much as said that the Gx bonuses are dead, as of the April promotion. See the thread below - @satori, post #35. Actually, unannounced, they may have been over with in February, since only a trace showed up this month, according to reports by people who found them on the property-specific web pages. And some suggest that many of those weren't necessarily "Gx" bonuses per se.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...g-bonuses.html
Old Mar 10, 2011, 4:13 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Got this email today:

After a multi-million dollar renovation, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa has been elevated to a new level of casual elegance. Experience it for just USD$155 a night weekdays and USD$165 a night weekends until May 31, 2011. Plus, receive a USD$50 hotel credit per stay.

Surrounded by the lush beauty of the Del Monte Golf Course, Hyatt Regency Monterey offers relaxation and luxury from the minute you walk through the front door. The spacious new lobby invites relaxation with a soothing fireplace and cozy seating areas. Restyled rooms offer patios, flat-screen TVs and walk-in rain showers. And don't forget to plan an evening of extraordinary cuisine at our new restaurant, TusCA Ristorante.

For a getaway of pampered luxury, visit hyatt.com to book by March 31, 2011, and request Offer Code HGP50.

Terms and Conditions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.