Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2011, 5:03 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Andaz Wall St. on Tablet 1/18/11

Mods,
Please move if this is not the place for this post.
Looks like Tablet, a subscription-only luxury hotel site, will have the Andaz Wall St. on sale (not sure how much of a sale) for booking dates Jan 20-May 31. It will be in the "private sale" tab.
www.tablethotels.com
Old Jan 18, 2011, 1:57 am
formerly Fly-Swiss

Programs: SQ
G1 offers

regarding these ongoing offers such as G1:

Offer valid seven days a week
Stay: 01 Jan 2011 − 28 Feb 2011
Offer Code: G1

It might be a stupid question but I assume it's 1000 points on top of the usual points earned, right ?
Old Jan 18, 2011, 9:14 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Yes. Sometimes, though, pricing acts weird when you try to put it in during the booking process (like it wants you to pay a higher rate if you have the G-bonus in), so I search and book the best rate for me, then call GP and have them add it to the reservation. Then, confirm at check-in and check-out that it is on your folio. Then, depending on the property, watch the points posting carefully and make sure it shows up. If not, call GP and they'll add it. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Originally Posted by Fly-Swiss
regarding these ongoing offers such as G1:

Offer valid seven days a week
Stay: 01 Jan 2011 − 28 Feb 2011
Offer Code: G1

It might be a stupid question but I assume it's 1000 points on top of the usual points earned, right ?
Old Jan 24, 2011, 9:59 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Question

Originally Posted by slocouple
Yes. Sometimes, though, pricing acts weird when you try to put it in during the booking process (like it wants you to pay a higher rate if you have the G-bonus in), so I search and book the best rate for me, then call GP and have them add it to the reservation. Then, confirm at check-in and check-out that it is on your folio. Then, depending on the property, watch the points posting carefully and make sure it shows up. If not, call GP and they'll add it. Lather, rinse, repeat.

But you can only add one promotion code, right? I.e. you cannot add GP481 plus G2, can you?
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:42 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
But you can only add one promotion code, right? I.e. you cannot add GP481 plus G2, can you?
You can only add 1 online - but CS can add 1 or 2 more - I wouldn't bother with Gx bonus though since having that in the reservation means nothing - just ask that it be added at check-in/out
Old Jan 24, 2011, 11:36 pm

Programs: status-less.
48 hour sale at hyatt resorts

http://www.hyattpressroom.com/hyatt/...anuary-25.html

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts announced today a 48-hour, 25 percent off sale for 21 Hyatt resort locations across the U.S. and the Caribbean beginning at 12:01 a.m. Central time on January 25, 2011 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Central time on January 26, 2011. Reservations are available for stays through March 31, 2011 and may be made by visiting www.48hoursale.hyattresorts.com starting at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 25 using offer code R48HY.

T&C indicates rate is 25% off 'hyatt daily rate', cannot be combined with other discounts, is pre-pay/non-refundable. Thus not a good deal but perhaps someone may benefit. Entire hyatt site is having lots of problems right now (12:35AM Central, 1/25); maybe it will be more reliable later in the morning.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 7:05 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
20% Off at Andaz Fifth Avenue (through 3/31/11)

Got an email from a list I belong to offering 20% off at this hotel:

Smartly keep your siblings/ parents/ mistress out of your place, and book them in style at the Andaz 5th Ave; the hotel boasts 184 huge rooms plus the perfect spot to reconvene: the bar downstairs, which slings liquor made in “small batches”, also just about the right amount of time to spend with your siblings/ parents/ mistress. Now til 3/31, score 20% off by typing “THRILL” into the special offer section at andaz5thavenue.com or call and ask for the Thrillist rate.

I tried the special offer code and it indeed arrives at the lowest rate, beating the lowest advance purchase rate as well.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 11:41 pm

I Booked my hotel a few months ago, for a 4day stay with Hyatt in April (ATL), am i still able to apply for the Double points offer?? if so.. How?

I have been staying with Hyatt for years, but have only just started using my card.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AussieK
I Booked my hotel a few months ago, for a 4day stay with Hyatt in April (ATL), am i still able to apply for the Double points offer?? if so.. How?

I have been staying with Hyatt for years, but have only just started using my card.
Contact Customer Service to add the promo code - unless the promo require a specific rate which you had not booked, they can do it. If the promo requires a specific rate, it may increase your rate which probably would not be advantageous to you so just decline and leave the reservation as is.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 8:04 am

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
What are details of G2? Also, what is GP2?

I am staying at Grand Hyatt HK and was wondering what best promo is
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by anandrag
What are details of G2? Also, what is GP2?

I am staying at Grand Hyatt HK and was wondering what best promo is
G2 is a 2000 bonus point promotion (for properties that are running it - so not sure if GH HKG is running it or even some other Gx bonus - we generally refer to these as Gx here in the forum). Not sure what GP2 is - never heard of it before.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Originally Posted by peteropny
G2 is a 2000 bonus point promotion (for properties that are running it - so not sure if GH HKG is running it or even some other Gx bonus - we generally refer to these as Gx here in the forum). Not sure what GP2 is - never heard of it before.

Thx. How do I find out whether applicable at GH HK?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by anandrag
Thx. How do I find out whether applicable at GH HK?
Visit this site:

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/hyatt/...questid=147251
Old Feb 4, 2011, 8:56 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Monterey

Originally Posted by jtaft
48 hour sale at hyatt resorts

http://www.hyattpressroom.com/hyatt/...anuary-25.html

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts announced today a 48-hour, 25 percent off sale for 21 Hyatt resort locations across the U.S. and the Caribbean beginning at 12:01 a.m. Central time on January 25, 2011 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Central time on January 26, 2011. Reservations are available for stays through March 31, 2011 and may be made by visiting www.48hoursale.hyattresorts.com starting at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 25 using offer code R48HY.

T&C indicates rate is 25% off 'hyatt daily rate', cannot be combined with other discounts, is pre-pay/non-refundable. Thus not a good deal but perhaps someone may benefit. Entire hyatt site is having lots of problems right now (12:35AM Central, 1/25); maybe it will be more reliable later in the morning.
In quickly checking Monterey possibilities, I discovered they have a "48-hour Sale" for $135 on Saturdays (could be more days, I didn't check). Don't know when their 48-Hour Sale started but I found dates in March--would be nice if we knew what the new promo is going to be. This 48-Hour Sale rate is better than what's mentioned above . . . it includes breakfast for 2 in the restaurant & $25 off spa. But it is non-refundable. Today I received a Groupon offer for this Hyatt, $135, breakfast & resort fee included. I had thought that was a good deal until I double-checked the Hyatt website.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 11:00 am

Groupon, if interested, is at:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/hyatt-regency-monterey?
Originally Posted by Steph58
In quickly checking Monterey possibilities, I discovered they have a "48-hour Sale" for $135 on Saturdays (could be more days, I didn't check). Don't know when their 48-Hour Sale started but I found dates in March--would be nice if we knew what the new promo is going to be. This 48-Hour Sale rate is better than what's mentioned above . . . it includes breakfast for 2 in the restaurant & $25 off spa. But it is non-refundable. Today I received a Groupon offer for this Hyatt, $135, breakfast & resort fee included. I had thought that was a good deal until I double-checked the Hyatt website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.