Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by lagunas2k
Can someone tell me am I still eligible for the HGP tiered bonus point promotion through April 30 if I use a costco rate. The T&C's state some discount rates are ok, but not wholesale discount rates. I also used some advance purchase rates. All booked on hyatt.com.

I'm booking 12 nights and want to make sure I get those extra 12k points.
I've always gotten all bonuses when I've used the Costco rate.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:29 am

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
I've always gotten all bonuses when I've used the Costco rate.
^ Thanks
Old Mar 27, 2012, 8:02 am

Programs: Hyatt Globlist,MarriottPlat,Hilton Gold,Delta Silver,National EE,Avis President Club, Hertz PC
48hr sale save up to 30%

A little rest and relaxation can go a long way, but the opportunity to save at Hyatt hotels and resorts, Park Hyatt and Andaz hotels in the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean is only valid through 11:59 PM March 28, 2012. For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort using offer code C48MAR beginning Tuesday, March 27th or Wednesday, March 28th and save 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you. Offers and stay dates vary by participating hotel. Offer ends 11:59 PM March 28, 2012. Give into the urge to get away, and take advantage of this exclusive 48 Hour Sale.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 8:26 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Originally Posted by shaker58
A little rest and relaxation can go a long way, but the opportunity to save at Hyatt hotels and resorts, Park Hyatt and Andaz hotels in the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean is only valid through 11:59 PM March 28, 2012. For a limited time, simply book a participating Hyatt hotel or resort using offer code C48MAR beginning Tuesday, March 27th or Wednesday, March 28th and save 30% on a family vacation, romantic getaway, or just a holiday for you. Offers and stay dates vary by participating hotel. Offer ends 11:59 PM March 28, 2012. Give into the urge to get away, and take advantage of this exclusive 48 Hour Sale.
Thanks for posting - the participating property list is at http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials/...ferId=39730828
Old Mar 27, 2012, 3:32 pm

no european properties
Old Mar 27, 2012, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
NOTE - Far be it from me to mess up a deal and tell which hotel I saw this at, but a certain property I checked has a much better deal for a 2-day stay than either day individually using the 48 hr. sale promo code.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 6:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt, Marriott, Delta, Alaska
Originally Posted by flyfire
HP Dulles South is the worst HP I have ever stayed. Try to avoid that property.
After a couple nights here, I have to say that your impression was not the same as mine. The remodel appears to be based in the bathrooms, and it's a nice one. Thick glass doors, a temperature control that allows ease in selecting one's water temperature easily, and a nice shower head. Nothing else appears to have changed.

I heard that they were offering breakfast sandwiches with their complimentary offering, but I had to leave this morning before I saw any. (10 minutes after breakfast started). If so, that will be a nice upgrade, too, over the only other protein offering - a dab of peanut butter on bread.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 4:54 am

Does anyone know if the Hyatt Regency at Orlando Airport ever features in the 48 hour sale ? I have checked the last few and it's never there.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:55 pm

Gold to Platinum sign up by 5/11/2012 (90 trial)

I came across a visa signature offer to "elevate" one' s Gold Passport status to Platinum. One must register at Hyatt.com/visasignature by 5/11/2012. Stay 8 eligible nights within 90 days of registration to keep the Platinum status through February 2013. (Qualified) Benefits: room preference, in-room internet, 2 PM check out, pref check in, and 15% bonuspoints. --Sounds good, but I am still struggling with getting my cc# registered. My visa sig is NOT a Hyatt card but is issued by Chase.

anyone else come across this offer?
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:39 pm

I called Hyatt's customer service number and found that I still have not been listed as signed on for the Platinum 90day/8 night promo (last day to sign up is May 11.) I had checked earlier with Chase and had same response.

Given the time frame and my next Hyatt stay is June 1-5, I'll wait a few weeks before calling Hyatt to enroll for the promo. Enuff of the internet push! I am all thumbs.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 12:21 pm

Programs: aa ua dl jb starwood marriott hyatt
Originally Posted by 8dimsum
I came across a visa signature offer to "elevate" one' s Gold Passport status to Platinum. One must register at Hyatt.com/visasignature by 5/11/2012. Stay 8 eligible nights within 90 days of registration to keep the Platinum status through February 2013. (Qualified) Benefits: room preference, in-room internet, 2 PM check out, pref check in, and 15% bonuspoints. --Sounds good, but I am still struggling with getting my cc# registered. My visa sig is NOT a Hyatt card but is issued by Chase.

anyone else come across this offer?
Link address is not working.

Was surfing on web and this popped up http://www.visasignature.hyatt.com/
and was able to enroll at the above link but it never asked for my Hyatt number so not sure how it gets linked up. I have a Visa Signature by Capital One.

Last edited by anngi; Apr 4, 2012 at 3:24 pm
Old Apr 5, 2012, 12:13 pm

Programs: Variety of rectangular cards with my name on it
Originally Posted by anngi
Link address is not working.

Was surfing on web and this popped up http://www.visasignature.hyatt.com/
and was able to enroll at the above link but it never asked for my Hyatt number so not sure how it gets linked up. I have a Visa Signature by Capital One.
The web design on that website is broken.

Here's the permalink for the promotion. This bypasses the verification needed for Visa Signature card and you can just sign up as a platinum:

Free Platinum Hyatt Status for 90 days
Old Apr 10, 2012, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA GS, WN A-List, AA Exec Plat, National Emerald
Great rate at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

One of my favorite hotels in the Orlando area is the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. It is 1500 acres and right next to Disney Property. I usually can find rates in the $175-$185 a night range, plus an approximately $25 resort fee (that in this case actually includes some real resort stuff: their 9 hole pitch and putt course, boat and bike rental, etc.) We're attending an event the first weekend in May that happens to be hosted there and I was pleased to see the rate was $125 up to quad occupancy with a resort fee of $10.

I am not sure the event organizers will check their attendee list against their room block, but the cheapest one day price for the event is $20, so even if you had to pay it, what you save on two nights resort fee and parking would more than cover that price.

The event's site is

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Elliot...gGathering2012 and the link to book is "Book a Room."
Old Apr 11, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA 1k, Hyatt globalist, Hilton diamond
Cheaper rate for grand cypress for first week of may

Originally Posted by reamworks
One of my favorite hotels in the Orlando area is the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. It is 1500 acres and right next to Disney Property. I usually can find rates in the $175-$185 a night range, plus an approximately $25 resort fee (that in this case actually includes some real resort stuff: their 9 hole pitch and putt course, boat and bike rental, etc.) We're attending an event the first weekend in May that happens to be hosted there and I was pleased to see the rate was $125 up to quad occupancy with a resort fee of $10.

I am not sure the event organizers will check their attendee list against their room block, but the cheapest one day price for the event is $20, so even if you had to pay it, what you save on two nights resort fee and parking would more than cover that price.

The event's site is

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Elliot...gGathering2012 and the link to book is "Book a Room."

There is another event happening pretty much the same first week of May that has a slightly cheaper rate. Starting at $111 a night. Not sure when this rate will expire.

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do...ventID=7954529

It's for a ABPS (American board of Podiatric Surgery) board review course if anyone asks.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 3:54 pm

Programs: UA Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle, etc etc
Originally Posted by Kindel
There is another event happening pretty much the same first week of May that has a slightly cheaper rate. Starting at $111 a night. Not sure when this rate will expire.

https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do...ventID=7954529

It's for a ABPS (American board of Podiatric Surgery) board review course if anyone asks.
Cool! Are you a member of this fine organization or is there a way to track down these meeting rates?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.