Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2021, 11:50 am

When will they release award availability May 2022? Been refreshing everyday. Also I been reading about that you have to book Conrad BB one night at a time right? I was hoping to get the 5th night free.
Currently got Hilton Moorea booked for 10 nights in case if I can't get award availability for Conrad BB. How does Moorea compare to BB?
Old May 11, 2021, 12:04 am

Can anyone who has visited since May 1st share what the masks requirements are, once at the resort for fully vaccinated people?

TD
Old May 11, 2021, 9:51 am

Upgraded my award stay days to the King Deluxe Overwater Villa for 40,000XPF/day and added 3 additional paid nights in the same room. Upgrade to king overwater villa w/ pool was 90,000XPF/day.

Boat transfer: 15,000XPF round trip/person
Old May 11, 2021, 10:56 am

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by pzpa
Upgraded my award stay days to the King Deluxe Overwater Villa for 40,000XPF/day and added 3 additional paid nights in the same room. Upgrade to king overwater villa w/ pool was 90,000XPF/day.

Boat transfer: 15,000XPF round trip/person
What was the upgrade price for a regular overwater king villa? Not deluxe.

How many days were on award stays?
Old May 11, 2021, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by ricohitman
What was the upgrade price for a regular overwater king villa? Not deluxe.

How many days were on award stays?
6 nights will be on points. Only received the following upgrade offers by email and didn't ask about other rooms:
King Garden View to King Deluxe Overwater Villa XPF 40 000
King Garden View to Pool Overwater Villa XPF 90 000
King Garden View to Otemanu Pool Overwater Villa XPF 102 000

Upgrade process was very simple and the hotel always responded within 24hrs.
Old May 11, 2021, 12:25 pm

Anyone know if we check in really early like 9AM, will we be eligible for the same day breakfast buffet that ends at 10:30AM?

Thanks in advance.
Old May 13, 2021, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by avidchurner
When will they release award availability May 2022? Been refreshing everyday. Also I been reading about that you have to book Conrad BB one night at a time right? I was hoping to get the 5th night free.
Currently got Hilton Moorea booked for 10 nights in case if I can't get award availability for Conrad BB. How does Moorea compare to BB?

Also looking to plan a stay in may/JuneJuly 2022. However there is nonexistent award space for all of 2022. I primarily use Marriott but I want to burn a ton of Hilton points. They are pretty much useless. Unless you want to stay at a home N suites by hilton aka motel 6, Hilton points are useless.

I've been able to book top tier Marriott properties (Al Maha, ST Regis Maldives, St Regis Mauritius, St Regis Bora Bora, Gritti Palace, etc), with absolute ease. My experience with Hilton has been the exact opposite. The dynamic pricing model they implemented is insane! 1 MM points for an award stay in a regular room???
Old May 13, 2021, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by milehighflyer88
Also looking to plan a stay in may/JuneJuly 2022. However there is nonexistent award space for all of 2022. I primarily use Marriott but I want to burn a ton of Hilton points. They are pretty much useless. Unless you want to stay at a home N suites by hilton aka motel 6, Hilton points are useless.

I've been able to book top tier Marriott properties (Al Maha, ST Regis Maldives, St Regis Mauritius, St Regis Bora Bora, Gritti Palace, etc), with absolute ease. My experience with Hilton has been the exact opposite. The dynamic pricing model they implemented is insane! 1 MM points for an award stay in a regular room???
Looking to do the same. One thing i will say is that hilton points are extremely easy to accumulate. I'll easily have well over a million for a stay next year. It appears they are slowing opening space into next year. I'm going to keep checking. Will most likely bool with cash to reserve my OWB then change out to points later.
Old May 14, 2021, 5:01 pm

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
Originally Posted by ricohitman
Looking to do the same. One thing i will say is that hilton points are extremely easy to accumulate. I'll easily have well over a million for a stay next year. It appears they are slowing opening space into next year. I'm going to keep checking. Will most likely bool with cash to reserve my OWB then change out to points later.
Just snagged the first week of May at 89,000 per night - keep watching! May 7th is still available.
Old May 14, 2021, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by avnmgr
Just snagged the first week of May at 89,000 per night - keep watching! May 7th is still available.
Do they release availability week by week ?
Old May 14, 2021, 6:03 pm

Do they release availability week by week ?
I’ve seen day by day and week by week - not sure there is a standard. Used to be day by day 365 days out, but have been stalking May for a while.
Old May 14, 2021, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by avnmgr
I’ve seen day by day and week by week - not sure there is a standard. Used to be day by day 365 days out, but have been stalking May for a while.
What time did you start seeing availability? I also been refreshing everyday. i guess today they decided to release an entire week and i ended up being busy to check
Old May 14, 2021, 8:47 pm

What time did you start seeing availability? I also been refreshing everyday. i guess today they decided to release an entire week and i ended up being busy to check
I’ve seen them do it a few times on Friday afternoon. It was probably 5pm mountain when I checked one last time. I’ve also seen Saturday blocks get released Good luck!
Old May 15, 2021, 3:28 pm

Conrad Shuttle

Email from Conrad:
“For arrival and departures, our boat fee is 15 000XPF per person, round trip between airport and the resort, and

7 500XPF per person, round trip between Vaitape and the resort.”
Old May 16, 2021, 9:30 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
When I booked my March 2022 week, I noticed that the final day on the calendar would show at the saver rate at around 9am ET but wouldn't be bookable until sometime between 1030 and 1pm ET. It really varied. I also noticed that sometimes nothing would get released over the weekend and then several days would be available on Monday (this was not always the case). I would not be at all shocked to learn that someone manually releases inventory, and they do it whenever they get around to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.