Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2021, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by FleyeSkyHigh
All arrivals will be subject to COVID-19 testing regardless of vaccination or antibodies status...
Where did I say otherwise that some people don’t get tested upon arrival? If you are unvaccinated or unimmunized, you aren’t going to be connecting.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 11:27 am

I just released May 17-22 at Hilton Moorea (5 nights), and May 23-28 (4 nights) at Conrad Bora Bora. Go get 'em!

I'm crying here, lol. So damn hard to book consecutive nights at these resorts, AND I DID IT TWICE. 2020 when Covid hit and cancelled both, and then I rebooked for 2021 and just had to cancel again. Frickin' sucks. Wish me luck for 2022!! I'll be around.

Last edited by Cynapse; Apr 18, 2021 at 11:38 am
Old Apr 18, 2021, 12:27 pm

Your a good person Cynapse! Needed the last 2 nights for Moorea. Somebody must have nabbed your Bora Bora immediately or they didn't get released. May your good deed give you good karma on getting them again in 2022.
brodielayne and Cynapse like this.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by MileageGoblin
Your a good person Cynapse! Needed the last 2 nights for Moorea. Somebody must have nabbed your Bora Bora immediately or they didn't get released. May your good deed give you good karma on getting them again in 2022.
No problem, glad you got some days booked! I looked to see if the days were released about 5 minutes after I cancelled. I saw the Moorea all available but none of the Conrad were there. So someone was either REALLY fast/timely, or they never went back to the pool (I think this is more likely).
Old Apr 18, 2021, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by Cynapse
No problem, glad you got some days booked! I looked to see if the days were released about 5 minutes after I cancelled. I saw the Moorea all available but none of the Conrad were there. So someone was either REALLY fast/timely, or they never went back to the pool (I think this is more likely).
I grabbed the Moorea nights 17-20 and missed on the Bora Bora nights. Thank you for posting and if I cancel I’ll return the favor.
Cynapse likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 6:23 pm

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
I just released May 17-22 at Hilton Moorea (5 nights), and May 23-28 (4 nights) at Conrad Bora Bora. Go get 'em!

I'm crying here, lol. So damn hard to book consecutive nights at these resorts, AND I DID IT TWICE. 2020 when Covid hit and cancelled both, and then I rebooked for 2021 and just had to cancel again. Frickin' sucks. Wish me luck for 2022!! I'll be around.
Did the same thing with 5 nights in each resort recently. I wish you luck!
Cynapse likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 3:27 pm

Seems a high probability these canceled awards aren't going back in. I don't know the last time I've seen anything at Conrad BB and Waldorf Maldives at the saver rate.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 11:20 pm

Updated Covid info...

https://tahititourisme.com/en-us/covid-19/
Old Apr 23, 2021, 5:14 pm

May 2021 points nights released....going fast.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
May 2021 points nights released....going fast.
Cool, looks like these ones actually got deposited back in the system as I see them now. Good news for anyone that needs them!
Old Apr 24, 2021, 8:11 am

Cool, looks like these ones actually got deposited back in the system as I see them now. Good news for anyone that needs them!
Still there!
Old Apr 24, 2021, 9:33 am

Programs: hilton diamond, united 1k, priority
Originally Posted by brodielayne
Still there!
Now if they would just open new dates. Haven’t seen them open anything in a long while.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by avnmgr
Now if they would just open new dates. Haven’t seen them open anything in a long while.
I’m with you. I have a lump of HH points burning a whole in my pocket and ran out of patience. I just burned a ton of AA miles that I had set aside for ATN RT in J. One day I’ll be back.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by brodielayne
I grabbed the Moorea nights 17-20 and missed on the Bora Bora nights. Thank you for posting and if I cancel I’ll return the favor.
FYI- I just cancelled these nights in May for Hilton Moorea if anyone needs a split stay in May with the Conrad.
Cynapse likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 10:35 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Flying Blue Gold, BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Does anyone know if the Conrad offers on site testing for return to the US? I saw the testing site at the airport will reopen as of May 1st, but not sure how long it will take, whether it will require another overnight near PPT to await test results, etc. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.