Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2022, 9:58 pm

Will the resort allow 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 3) into a standard award room that sleeps 3?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:02 am

Is there a need to make dinner restaurant reservations before arrival?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by jsteinberg
Is there a need to make dinner restaurant reservations before arrival?
If you can, I would. Both Iraitai and Banyan were booked the first two nights we were there. We ate at the sushi place and on shore for those two nights. Depending how long your stay, if you're only in BB like 3 or 4 nights then the restaurants could be booked a significant portion of the time.

If you end up getting stuck in this position, try calling the concierge throughout the day though as there will probably be cancellations. We did this one night and it worked out well for us.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by slindds
Will the resort allow 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 3) into a standard award room that sleeps 3?
I do not think so.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 10:36 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by slindds
They did for us.

Our 3 year old slept in the king size bed with us. And our 7 year old slept on the pull out sofa.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:00 am

Programs: DL, WoH
Just left conrad today. Amazing experience. If there is one thing I would suggest to anyone is to get a sunset owv.

They are not giving out upgrades and they are not giving late checkout to anyone.

I prepaid for sunset villa and the water was so much calmer in that side. One of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 11:21 am

Made a reservation on points for standard rooms but forgot to select 2 people and left it at 1. Will this be a problem and should I fix it?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by satellite779
Made a reservation on points for standard rooms but forgot to select 2 people and left it at 1. Will this be a problem and should I fix it?
No problem. I accidentally did the same thing and just emailed the resort to make a note that it is a reservation for 2 adults - had no issues there.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:22 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Same problem for points earned on the room. Nowhere near what it should be. Had to call in and manually adjust.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by Majuki
Yep. We had enough water bottles daily. I believe the tap water is also potable. Mrs. Majuki used tap water for coffee and tea, and it seemed fine.
Do the hotel restaurants charge for water? and if so, do they allow you to bring in your own water bottles? Thanks.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by pzpa
No problem. I accidentally did the same thing and just emailed the resort to make a note that it is a reservation for 2 adults - had no issues there.
I called them to do this (change 2 to 3) and they seem to plan to charge me an extra 17,250 XPF per day. Not sure if it will actually happen.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Liquidus
Do the hotel restaurants charge for water? and if so, do they allow you to bring in your own water bottles? Thanks.
They do charge for water. They ask you if you want still or sparkling water. Previously at these kinds of locations if you opt for still water there’s no charge. But when you opt for still water you get an 800 xpf (~$8) charge on your bill every time at a Conrad BB.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by Cynapse
They do charge for water. They ask you if you want still or sparkling water. Previously at these kinds of locations if you opt for still water there’s no charge. But when you opt for still water you get an 800 xpf (~$8) charge on your bill every time at a Conrad BB.
We were offered tap water at no charge when we asked for still water in January.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Cynapse
Specify “tap water” if you want free water.

TD
Majuki and Cynapse like this.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Liquidus
I called them to do this (change 2 to 3) and they seem to plan to charge me an extra 17,250 XPF per day. Not sure if it will actually happen.
3rd person (if over 12 years old i believe) is charged extra. The additional guest stays free benefit by Hilton only applies to the second guest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.