Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in India {IND}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in India {IND}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:08 am

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Fredd
The lounge's evening "happy hour" actually took place in the lobby bar for a generous 2 1/2 hours.
That's interesting and different from our experience (December 2010). Were there evening cocktails in the lounge as well or was everyone directed to the lobby bar?
Old Feb 22, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Chapel Hill Guy
That's interesting and different from our experience (December 2010). Were there evening cocktails in the lounge as well or was everyone directed to the lobby bar?
We were there in January 2012 and were directed to Malt & Co, the lobby bar - no alcohol in the lounge. The lobby bar is actually roomier than a typical lounge and provides a very pleasant atmosphere. I don't know if they decided that was a more efficient way to deal with the alcohol - all in one place so to speak. Alternatively, there wasn't heavy usage of the lounge during our stays and perhaps they do set up an evening bar in the lounge when there are more guests. My guess would be the former but of course I'm not sure.

We did have a choice of breakfast in the lounge or in Twenty-9.

In any event it worked well for us. ^
Old Feb 22, 2012, 6:34 pm

Programs: *Gold / HHonors Gold
A little off topic....when they serve alcoholic drinks, I'm sure there is ice in it...is the ice at hotels like the Hilton safe for consumption or the advice of staying clear of any ice in drinks remain wherever you are in India?
Old Feb 22, 2012, 8:41 pm

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by buaya00
A little off topic....when they serve alcoholic drinks, I'm sure there is ice in it...is the ice at hotels like the Hilton safe for consumption or the advice of staying clear of any ice in drinks remain wherever you are in India?
We had no gastrointestinal problems from drinks with ice at the Hilton and HGI in Delhi, nor at the Sheratons (ITCs) in Agra and Jaipur.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Chapel Hill Guy
We had no gastrointestinal problems from drinks with ice at the Hilton and HGI in Delhi, nor at the Sheratons (ITCs) in Agra and Jaipur.
Nor did we here or at the ITC in Agra. Three of the five on our trip did encounter "Delhi Belly" - so we'll affirm your plan to be cautious - but we know it wasn't the ice or anything else at the Hilton.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by buaya00

Almost all decent hotels and restaurants in the bigger cities have their own RO water filters. You should be fine.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 1:52 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Hilton Mayur Vihar or Janakpuri in Delhi

I can't seem to find any reviews that compare the 2 hotels and I want to book one of them for my trip to Delhi in December.

I've read GoldCircle's trip report on Janakpuri, but does anybody have any experiences with the Mayur Vihar location?

The main thing I am looking for is easy access to the city center and the New Delhi Train Station (NLDS). Both hotels lie on the Metro Blue Line, but Mayur Vihar looks to be a little bit quicker to get to city center.

Is the quicker access to the city the only real plus side that Mayur Vihar has?
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:18 pm

Programs: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, American Airlines
Hiltons in India

Just found out that Hilton now has about 11 properties in India .... Hope below list helps !

Hilton Mumbai
Hilton Chennai
Hilton New Delhi - Janakpuri
Eros managed by Hilton
Hilton New Delhi Noida Mayur Vihar
Doubletree by hilton Noida Mayur Vihar
Hilton Garden Inn Saket - New Delhi
Doubletree Gurgaon
Hilton Garden Inn - Baani Gurgaon
Doubletree Goa
Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa
Old Jan 17, 2015, 8:42 pm

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG
Hilton Premium Club India

http://www.hiltonindia.com/hiltonpremiumclub/

Annual fee is between Rs. 7,000 - Rs. 9,000. It is currently offered in four hotels -

Hilton Garden inn Saket - Delhi
Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square
DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.
Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel.

Some benefits are valid only at the hotel you take the membership from.

Here are benefits valid only at the Hilton Mumbai if you take the membership from them -

Dining

50% discount on the food bill when two people dine.
33% discount on the food bill when three people dine.
25% discount on the food bill when four people dine.
20% discount on the food bill when five to fifteen people dine.
20% discount on the food bill when the member dines alone.
15% discount on the food and beverage bill on In-Room dining (Room service).

Member's Day Thursday and Saturday - 50% discount on the total food bill and a 20% discount on the beverage bill up to a table of up to 10 persons on Thursday and Saturdays.

20% discount on all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at all outlets.

Member Happy Hours from 3 pm to 8 pm everyday - buy one drink and get the same drink free at the Lounge Bar.

ACCOMMODATION

One (1) certificate entitling the Member to a complimentary night stay in a 'King Hilton Guest Room' on Friday, Saturday or Sunday only. This benefit is subject to room allocation availability. This benefit is for members use only.

10% discount on the 'Best Available Rate' for any category of room for members and their guests valid any day of the week. Reservations are subject to room allocation availability.

GIFT CERTIFICATES

Offer 1 : One (1) certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary buffet lunch for two (2) persons at The Brasserie, our all day dining venue, valid between Monday and Saturday only.

Offer 2 : One (1) celebration certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary chocolate cake (max. 1 kg), while dining with at least one guest at any of our restaurants and ordering 2 main courses. Advance reservations of a minimum of 48 hours are required to avail of this benefit.

Offer 3 : Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 50% discount on the total food bill and a 20% discount on the beverage bill over Lunch or Dinner at any of the restaurants for a maximum of Ten (10) persons from Monday to Friday. This benefit is not valid on Saturday and Sunday.

Offer 4 : Two (2) certificates entitling the Bearer to a 30% discount on the total food bill and a 20% discount on the beverage bill over Lunch or Dinner at any of the restaurants for a maximum of Ten (10) persons from Monday to Friday. This benefit is not valid on Saturday and Sunday.

Offer 5 : One (1) celebration certificate entitling the Bearer to a complimentary bottle of House Wine or two (2) Mocktails while dining at any of our restaurants and ordering 2 main courses.

Benefits valid at other participating Hilton hotels in India.

Five (5) certificates entitling the Member to a 30% discount on the Best Available Rate on accommodation on any category of room at any participating Hilton Hotel in India. This benefit is subject to room allocation availability. Valid from Friday to Sunday nights at all participating Hilton hotels in India except at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa – Arpora – Baga where this benefit is applicable from Sunday to Thursday night and at Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa Pune where it is applicable any day of the week. This benefit is for members use only and on room only basis.

20% discount on the food and beverage bill for a table of up to 15 people.

10% discount on the best available rate for room reservations.

15% discount on food & beverage bill on In Room Dining (Room Service).

List of participating hotels in India -

Hilton Garden Inn/New Delhi Saket
Double Tree by Hilton Gurgaon - New Delhi, NCR
Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square
Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat & Spa
Hilton Mumbai International Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Goa - Arpora - Baga
Hilton Chennai
Old Jan 17, 2015, 8:48 pm

Has anyone on FT purchased this? I've seen discussions of other Hilton Premium Clubs but not the one for India.

Seems like a decent deal to me.

I'm planning a trip to the Hilton at Shillim. So this will save me ~ Rs. 4000 in room costs over 2 nights. It will save me another Rs. 2,000 on food at the hotel. So my net cost will Rs. 3,000 which I'm sure I can recoup from the list of hotel benefits!

Has any one FT purchased a Hilton Premium Club, India membership?

Last edited by piyush; Jan 28, 2015 at 5:30 am
Old Jan 28, 2015, 5:30 am

Bump!

Any experience with this program in India?
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:55 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I will be in Bangalore and was trying to decide between the Conrad, and the Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golflinks.

I ended up booking the Conrad. I am interested in the hotel that has the best executive lounge. Does anyone have any experience with Hilton hotels in Bangalore?
Old Jan 29, 2019, 9:42 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Depends on where you need to be in Bangalore. If you book a hotel that's more than a couple of miles away, well I hope you like spending an hour ++ in insane traffic even by Indian standards.
So - just where in Bangalore will you be going? I might be able to suggest something.

Originally Posted by NWplatinum
I will be in Bangalore and was trying to decide between the Conrad, and the Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golflinks.

I ended up booking the Conrad. I am interested in the hotel that has the best executive lounge. Does anyone have any experience with Hilton hotels in Bangalore?
Old Feb 11, 2019, 2:35 am

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by hserus
Depends on where you need to be in Bangalore. If you book a hotel that's more than a couple of miles away, well I hope you like spending an hour ++ in insane traffic even by Indian standards.
So - just where in Bangalore will you be going? I might be able to suggest something.
Thanks for your help. I’ve never been to India, and it’s my first time. I’m mainly going because I’ve always wanted to go to India and found Qsuites availability. Frankly I don’t know where to stay. I just picked the Conrad because it’s a Conrad. But I would welcome any help or recommendations on the Hiltons in Bangalore/Bengaluru.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Well it is right downtown but there really isn't as much to see in Bangalore. I would suggest a day or two there and then head off to a hill resort in Coorg, about three hours by car from Bangalore. I can recommend this one as I stayed there over the new year. https://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Rev...Karnataka.html

Originally Posted by NWplatinum
Thanks for your help. I’ve never been to India, and it’s my first time. I’m mainly going because I’ve always wanted to go to India and found Qsuites availability. Frankly I don’t know where to stay. I just picked the Conrad because it’s a Conrad. But I would welcome any help or recommendations on the Hiltons in Bangalore/Bengaluru.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.