Search

Waldorf Astoria Orlando {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2024, 6:02 am
itf

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi

Ah

Booking with ba holidays is like booking with a third party.
you may not get any benefits with hh gold on a third party booking ( ymmv) inc the f& b credit
Also I don't think there is a lounge at the waldorf and Golds do not get lounge access normally unless upgraded to an executive room with lounge access at applicable hotels
Regards
tbs
Thanks - I meant airport lounge access through the Amex - we're only in WTP for this trip and I don't have status.

I guess I'll mail the Waldorf and ask them on the F&B credit, and then if not will write the idea off as a bad job!
Old Jan 23, 2024, 9:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Shuttle?

I’m staying here for 5 days in February. Can someone explain the shuttle situation currently?
For example, if I want to go to Magic Kingdom for early entry at 8:30, will the 8:05 shuttle (the earliest shuttle) make it there on time?
Does the shuttle stop at each park, thereby creating a long shuttle ride depending on what park you are going to?
Thanks for your help!
Old Apr 2, 2024, 3:16 am

Originally Posted by itf
I guess I'll mail the Waldorf and ask them on the F&B credit, and then if not will write the idea off as a bad job!
Hi, we too have a BA-holidays-booked stay here in a couple of weeks, I'd love to hear whether you got a response to this email!
Old Apr 2, 2024, 5:58 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ashley1245
I’m staying here for 5 days in February. Can someone explain the shuttle situation currently?
For example, if I want to go to Magic Kingdom for early entry at 8:30, will the 8:05 shuttle (the earliest shuttle) make it there on time?
Does the shuttle stop at each park, thereby creating a long shuttle ride depending on what park you are going to?
Thanks for your help!
https://www.bonnetshuttle.com/#/
Old Apr 3, 2024, 2:19 pm

Programs: Delta, Hyatt-Plat, Priority Club-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by ashley1245
Thanks for your help!
WA shuttle drops off at TTC, which means you then need to get on the monorail or ferry. I'd budget 1hr from WA door to getting to Magic Kingdom gates.
The _Banking_Scot and jalves like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.