Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
This is just an FYI since the last few times I was tagged in a post, I never received the notification. It had to be called out there was no reply or I had to run across it on my own.

“If you choose to tag someone, in order for them to get a notification of it, you'll need to type out their entire username instead of using the partial auto-fill that pops up. In this instance, if you type in Hilton Honors Amb and click on it to fill out the rest of the username, I will never be notified. However, if you continue to type Hilton Honors Ambassador IB tells me that I will get one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...a-tagging.html

Note: Our Hilton Honors Ambassador does post when he heads out of town and won't be accessing FlyerTalk: Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office - Also, since he's not available on weekends, your posts, tags citing Hilton Honors Ambassador or PMs may not be seen.
Print Wikipost

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2021, 2:45 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Originally Posted by hilton honors ambassador
howdy, everyone! William sanders here. Some of you may remember me as hilton honors' ambassador to flyertalk, and i’m very glad to be back with all of you. I look forward to meeting new posters on this board and reconnecting with some familiar friends and user id’s! i’m excited to get to get back to work and continue hilton’s mission of spreading the light and warmth of hospitality right here on flyertalk. tag me at hilton honors ambassador, or feel free to send a private message and i’ll do my best to answer your questions or pass them along to the right folks within hilton honors.

Best regards,

william
welcome back !!!!!!!!
TJMcGill likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2021, 6:22 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Wow, this good news was buried in my feed. Super to have you back William.
Old Aug 14, 2021, 8:00 am
cjd

Great to have you back William.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 6:08 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Nice to have you back here on Flyertalk.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 1:13 pm
Original Member

Hooray, William!! Great to have you back on Flyertalk!!!
Old Aug 16, 2021, 1:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Welcome back!!! I'll hit you up with an issue right away that the Diamond Desk couldn't solve after hours on the phone.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 11:55 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Great to see you back, William! You were a huge help to me (and I'm sure many others) on the legacy SPG forum.
TravelinSperry likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 2:47 pm

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
Jolly good to have you back William !
Old Aug 19, 2021, 10:01 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Wonderful to see you back William!
Old Aug 20, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Excellent news. Great to have you back, William. Please check the Cavalieri thread...I already need your help, please 😎.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
William if we book a room through the AMEX Hotel Collection (Same rate as your site + $100 f/b credit) will we receive our normal Diamond benefits?
Property is Hilton Madison in DC
Old Aug 20, 2021, 6:35 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Football Fan
Excellent news. Great to have you back, William. Please check the Cavalieri thread...I already need your help, please 😎.
Please feel free to send me the details in a Private Message and I'll be glad to follow up on it.

Best regards,

William
Football Fan likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kmandrew
William if we book a room through the AMEX Hotel Collection (Same rate as your site + $100 f/b credit) will we receive our normal Diamond benefits?
Property is Hilton Madison in DC
That's a great question that I don't have an answer for at my fingertips, but if you will send me the url for the site, I'll be glad to see what I can find out.

Best regards,

William
Old Aug 20, 2021, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

I’d like to thank everyone for their very warm welcome back into the Hilton forum here at FlyerTalk. It’s been an exciting couple of weeks getting acclimated again.

I’ve been jumping back in on the latest Hilton topics here and would like to assure everyone that we do actively listen to the comments and sentiments shared here. Please know that we find your feedback extremely valuable to help with any Hilton Honors program decisions.

As a reminder, if you feel like you have had a negative experience that falls outside the standards of the Hilton Honors program or any other hotel/program-related anomaly for that matter, you should send me a Private Message with the details so I can have my Hilton Reservations and Customer Care colleagues investigate and take any necessary corrective measures.

Looking forward to serving this community going forward!

Best regards,

William
Eastbay1K, cblaisd, kpc and 15 others like this.
Old Aug 22, 2021, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
I’d like to thank everyone for their very warm welcome back into the Hilton forum here at FlyerTalk. It’s been an exciting couple of weeks getting acclimated again.
I am so very happy to have you back, William!

Hilton was my primary chain through 2010, when I went to work for an organization that favored Marriott.

However, I got Bonv°yed (shut out of the lifetime "Titanium" elite status I had been working and spending diligently toward for eight years), and their lifetime Platinum status is leaving me less than enthused.

There is one issue that Hilton Honors information technology (IT) has promised us and been working on for several years now -- displaying our lifetime Hilton Honors nights within our online account information.

We should not have make special e-mails, messages, or phone calls for our lifetime nights with Hilton. It should be available to us 24 hours a day, whenever we sign in. 🤔

If you can please urge Hilton IT to give this long overdue matter the priority it deserves, I can assure you that there will be an upsurge in FlyerTalkers with their sights on (or who aspire to) lifetime Hilton Diamond. 🙂

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...tatistics.html [dead link]

You can't hit the target if you don't know where it is.

Again, welcome back. 🌴 🎶 💚 🌞

EDIT: In late 2021 or early 2022 the "Tracking Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond Statistics" freestanding thread was subsumed into the almost 2,000-post "Consolidated 'Lifetime Diamond - Experiences, Questions, Is It Worth It?' thread".
​​​​​https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...l#post33689315

So much for FlyerTalk holding Hilton Honors accountable on making our night & spend statistics and progress toward lifetime Diamond status available in our online accounts. ​​​​​

Last edited by SPN Lifer; May 21, 2022 at 6:33 am Reason: Explanation of FlyerTalk "dead" link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.