Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Tracking Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond Statistics

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 9, 20, 2:06 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: sdsearch
Wiki Link
levman wrote in a post on Jan 24:

The best source of info I've found is the email address [email protected]. It seems to be staffed with people dedicated to the Lifetime Diamond program.
Print Wikipost

Old May 3, 15, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Devalued Diamond, Hertz President's Club

Hey everyone,

With all of the LTD talk, I was wondering if there is any way to determine your lifetime nights stayed.

Thanks!
Old May 4, 15, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by orr333 View Post
Hey everyone,

With all of the LTD talk, I was wondering if there is any way to determine your lifetime nights stayed.

Thanks!
Only way I know of so far is to call in or write in.
You have to be clear that you are interested in the LT PAID nights that qualifies for the LT Diamond.
Old May 4, 15, 11:20 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, TK*G Elite+, HHonors Diamond, Club Carslon Silver, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold,
Originally Posted by orr333 View Post
Hey everyone,

Thanks!
I called diamond desk. They opened a ticket and promised to come back. Couple of weeks later I got a physical letter with printout from their system. It contained all paid nights I've ever stayed and a summary. It was nice look back over these Hilton years since 2004.
Old May 4, 15, 2:15 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by dabee69 View Post
I called diamond desk. They opened a ticket and promised to come back. Couple of weeks later I got a physical letter with printout from their system. It contained all paid nights I've ever stayed and a summary. It was nice look back over these Hilton years since 2004.
Just out of curiosity, did the report they sent to you including your spend during the nights or total spend? I'd be curious to see how much that has added up for me over the years (i.e. if I am anywhere close to Hyatt's lifetime trigger).
Old May 4, 15, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA LT Platinum, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by dabee69 View Post
Strange that they had to "open a ticket". I called and the information was immediately available.
808traveler likes this.
Old May 4, 15, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K; BA Gold
Originally Posted by chix View Post
Strange that they had to "open a ticket". I called and the information was immediately available.
Others have reported that the number that they will supply immediately over the phone when you call is a lifetime nights total that includes paid and nonpaid(award) nights. To receive an accounting of paid only nights (lifetime status only includes paid nights) requires a ticket to be opened and some sort of manual culling of the data. If you called quite recently, and they told you that the total was paid only nights (some agents have not known the difference), then maybe they have made progress in getting access to the data.
Old May 4, 15, 3:20 pm

Programs: AA Plt Pro/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Given the unlikelihood of:

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska View Post
then maybe they have made progress in getting access to the data.
My money is on:

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska View Post
(some agents have not known the difference)
noneemac likes this.
Old May 4, 15, 6:01 pm

I too got a ticket and waited for the numbers to be researched.
Waiting for a Hilton App update that provides this (paid) nights and the total nights at the home screen
Old May 5, 15, 1:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IC RA, Kimpton Inner Circle, Amex Plat
After 11 years of diamond mainly based on spend and still some 740 nights shy of lifetime I no longer take much interest in my running total
Old May 5, 15, 3:16 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Plat
It took me a few attempts to get numbers from them, when I did get the answers, 2 people sent me 2 numbers that were different. I have no idea what my real lifetime paid number is. Do they?
Old May 5, 15, 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by Tomphot View Post
It took me a few attempts to get numbers from them, when I did get the answers, 2 people sent me 2 numbers that were different. I have no idea what my real lifetime paid number is. Do they?
My Guess: Likely the lower one.
The higher one could be total nights stayed which includes Awards
Old May 5, 15, 8:28 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by PayItForward View Post
My Guess: Likely the lower one.
The higher one could be total nights stayed which includes Awards
No - I already had total nights, these were paid night stats and they were about 50 apart
Old May 6, 15, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by Tomphot View Post
No - I already had total nights, these were paid night stats and they were about 50 apart
That is too big a difference.
Might want to ask one more time...
Old May 7, 15, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Devalued Diamond, Hertz President's Club
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles View Post
After 11 years of diamond mainly based on spend and still some 740 nights shy of lifetime I no longer take much interest in my running total
You must stay in presidential suites only! WOW! I also hit on spend every year but long after I hit on nights and stays. Usually my spend hit comes in November or December.
Old Jan 1, 17, 12:06 am

Programs: United GS 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Lifetime Status on Website

Shouldn't Hilton be able to show liftime data (nights, years Diamond, points) on its website just like SPG and Marriott? When I called last year to get my lifetime data the person at HH said it takes awhile because they have to go back and manually remove award nights to get to the lifetime total. Well now that award nights count the same as paid nights for lifetime status shouldn't it be easy to just post it on website? Wouldn't it also save money for Hilton to not have all these employees spend time answering all the lifetime figures inquiries? Am I missing something.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: