FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/2049251-william-sanders-back-flyertalk-representing-hilton-honors.html)

Hilton Honors Ambassador Aug 9, 2021 7:14 pm

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Howdy, everyone! William Sanders here. Some of you may remember me as Hilton Honors' Ambassador to FlyerTalk, and I’m very glad to be back with all of you. I look forward to meeting new posters on this board and reconnecting with some familiar friends and user id’s! :) I’m excited to get to get back to work and continue Hilton’s mission of spreading the light and warmth of hospitality right here on FlyerTalk. Tag me at Hilton Honors Ambassador, or feel free to send a private message and I’ll do my best to answer your questions or pass them along to the right folks within Hilton Honors.

Best regards,

William

bamboola Aug 9, 2021 7:21 pm

Welcome back!

azepine00 Aug 9, 2021 8:31 pm

Welcome back! :tu:

restlessinRNO Aug 10, 2021 12:47 am

Good news! 😊

The _Banking_Scot Aug 10, 2021 12:56 am

Welcome back!:tu:

wizla Aug 10, 2021 1:23 am

Welcome back, great to hear from you!

RAPC Aug 10, 2021 1:36 am

Welcome back William! Lovely to see you back on FT.

Zurich Aug 10, 2021 2:08 am

Incredibly good news! Thank you and welcome back, William!!!

Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant Aug 10, 2021 2:13 am

Good on ya! Glad to have the HH pro back. :)

D3Kingg Aug 10, 2021 2:19 am

Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador (Post 33478456)
Howdy, everyone! William Sanders here. Some of you may remember me as Hilton Honors' Ambassador to FlyerTalk, and I’m very glad to be back with all of you. I look forward to meeting new posters on this board and reconnecting with some familiar friends and user id’s! :) I’m excited to get to get back to work and continue Hilton’s mission of spreading the light and warmth of hospitality right here on FlyerTalk. Tag me at Hilton Honors Ambassador, or feel free to send a private message and I’ll do my best to answer your questions or pass them along to the right folks within Hilton Honors.

Best regards,

William

Great thread. I’m in the process of transitioning from Wyndham rewards to Hilton Honors.

Jaimito Cartero Aug 10, 2021 2:26 am

Glad to see you back, William!

Jaenks Aug 10, 2021 3:01 am

Welcome back SPG legend! :)

piyush Aug 10, 2021 4:50 am

Very glad to see you back!!

pzpa Aug 10, 2021 6:33 am

Good news!

BearX220 Aug 10, 2021 7:13 am

Hi William: It's been a while. I hope you are well. It is good to see you here again. Better days ahead for all of us, I'm sure.