Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
This is just an FYI since the last few times I was tagged in a post, I never received the notification. It had to be called out there was no reply or I had to run across it on my own.

“If you choose to tag someone, in order for them to get a notification of it, you'll need to type out their entire username instead of using the partial auto-fill that pops up. In this instance, if you type in Hilton Honors Amb and click on it to fill out the rest of the username, I will never be notified. However, if you continue to type Hilton Honors Ambassador IB tells me that I will get one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...a-tagging.html

Note: Our Hilton Honors Ambassador does post when he heads out of town and won't be accessing FlyerTalk: Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office - Also, since he's not available on weekends, your posts, tags citing Hilton Honors Ambassador or PMs may not be seen.
Print Wikipost

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2021, 9:55 am

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Thumbs up

The King of Rock and Roll has returned! Welcome back William.
Old Aug 28, 2021, 10:50 am

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Welcome back William! So happy to have you back on Flyertalk in an official capacity.
Football Fan likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry
Welcome back William . We have missed you.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 4:38 pm

Programs: Starwoods/ Marriott Life Time Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, and HP
Welcome Back

It is such a pleasure to see you back on Flyer Talk. You did an outstanding job establishing an positive image for the Sheraton brand.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 6:49 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
I’d like to thank everyone for their very warm welcome back into the Hilton forum here at FlyerTalk. It’s been an exciting couple of weeks getting acclimated again.

I’ve been jumping back in on the latest Hilton topics here and would like to assure everyone that we do actively listen to the comments and sentiments shared here. Please know that we find your feedback extremely valuable to help with any Hilton Honors program decisions.

As a reminder, if you feel like you have had a negative experience that falls outside the standards of the Hilton Honors program or any other hotel/program-related anomaly for that matter, you should send me a Private Message with the details so I can have my Hilton Reservations and Customer Care colleagues investigate and take any necessary corrective measures.

Looking forward to serving this community going forward!

Best regards,

William
Nice to see you back William. As the Australian government is set to relax the nearly 2 year international travel ban, I'm hoping to start going overseas again in 2022 and making use of my Diamond status which Hilton have kindly extended til March 2023!
Old Oct 11, 2021, 2:44 pm

Welcome back, i Hope u can help
me. I am unable to receive Hilton Honors points at this time. Some different Friends have tried to send me points via transfer, but nothing has arrived for days.
Can you please see what the problem is?
Old Oct 11, 2021, 6:07 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by MB85
Welcome back, i Hope u can help
me. I am unable to receive Hilton Honors points at this time. Some different Friends have tried to send me points via transfer, but nothing has arrived for days.
Can you please see what the problem is?
I'm glad to see if I can help, but I would need you to send your full name and Honors account number to me via private mail here at FlyerTalk.

Best regards,

William
Old Oct 12, 2021, 10:33 pm

You have a PM
Old Oct 23, 2021, 5:36 pm

Hey William,

I have a question regarding a stay which was done by myself a few days ago. That was a normal stay with 120 USD / night base rate. However, I got zero points after 1 week to my account. I sent a mail to hhonors, after 3 mails they "corrected" that stay but with 600 basepoints intead of 1200 basepoints.

Now they dont answer anymore and told me that I have to contact the hotel. They dont answer either. It's a home2.

Can you help me out ?

Thanks
Old Oct 23, 2021, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by kanexxz
Hey William,

I have a question regarding a stay which was done by myself a few days ago. That was a normal stay with 120 USD / night base rate. However, I got zero points after 1 week to my account. I sent a mail to hhonors, after 3 mails they "corrected" that stay but with 600 basepoints intead of 1200 basepoints.

Now they dont answer anymore and told me that I have to contact the hotel. They dont answer either. It's a home2.

Can you help me out ?

Thanks
Per the T&C's ..."At Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Tru by Hilton™ hotels, earn 5 Base Points for every US dollar spent on your room rate"
kanexxz likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 4:55 am

Please help

Hi William, I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to get my account back in order. It has been suspended since August and the fraud team has been doing nothing to help! I am quite frustrated and ready to give up and just start using Marriott I appreciate any help you can offer my email is [personal info removed] thanks William

Regards, [personal info removed]

Last edited by cblaisd; Nov 4, 2021 at 2:46 pm
Old Nov 4, 2021, 12:39 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Carefreeht
Hi William, I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to get my account back in order. It has been suspended since August and the fraud team has been doing nothing to help! I am quite frustrated and ready to give up and just start using Marriott I appreciate any help you can offer. <PII removed> thanks William

Regards, Holly <PII removed>
Hi Holly. I'm sorry to hear that your account issue seems to have stalled out with the fraud team. Feel free to send me your full name, Honors account number, and the case number if you have it via Private Mail here at FlyerTalk.

Best regards,

William
Old Nov 4, 2021, 2:57 pm

Fraud

Hi William,
Can you email me at [removed personal information]
I am not sure how to send a private email to you on here?

Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Hi Holly. I'm sorry to hear that your account issue seems to have stalled out with the fraud team. Feel free to send me your full name, Honors account number, and the case number if you have it via Private Mail here at FlyerTalk.

Best regards,

William

Last edited by cblaisd; Nov 4, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Old Nov 4, 2021, 3:06 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Click on this link and then select Send Private Message:

Hilton Honors Ambassador

cblaisd, Co-Moderator, Hilton forum
Old Nov 4, 2021, 3:06 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Click on his screen name, then select "send a private message" from the drop down menu

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.