Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
This is just an FYI since the last few times I was tagged in a post, I never received the notification. It had to be called out there was no reply or I had to run across it on my own.

“If you choose to tag someone, in order for them to get a notification of it, you'll need to type out their entire username instead of using the partial auto-fill that pops up. In this instance, if you type in Hilton Honors Amb and click on it to fill out the rest of the username, I will never be notified. However, if you continue to type Hilton Honors Ambassador IB tells me that I will get one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...a-tagging.html

Note: Our Hilton Honors Ambassador does post when he heads out of town and won't be accessing FlyerTalk: Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office - Also, since he's not available on weekends, your posts, tags citing Hilton Honors Ambassador or PMs may not be seen.
Print Wikipost

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2023, 6:51 pm

To William,
I owe you a huge thank you!! After many months of being locked out of my Hilton Honors and unable to use any points, William fixed my issue in less than 24 hours!!! I am beyond grateful!!

r/ Deborah
Old Oct 15, 2023, 2:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Is there no process anymore to book a room when points system is unavailable (but amounts can be verified in account)? They use to setup a direct bill to Hilton (cash rate) after verifying I had points.

This is for same day reservation of next to last room for 5 days. Not something can just hope i can take care of later today.
Old Nov 10, 2023, 2:36 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Having only 11 years as diamond, 455 nights, and 1.229.842 base points I asked for one year of diamond extension, as this year I will not get the required nights, stays, and base points. I received an odd answer. They offered to complete 18 nights within 90 days, which I declined. Where should I direct my query to get a proper response ("over 3 years as diamond and over 250 nights - one year diamond extension without further questions")?

Last edited by TTL; Nov 10, 2023 at 3:02 am
Old Nov 10, 2023, 4:46 am

Originally Posted by TTL
Where should I direct my query to get a proper response?
You are a bit early on this - but can request a reminder.
See here: https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/d...nsion/landing/
SPN Lifer and TTL like this.
Old Nov 11, 2023, 7:08 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
I would like to thank William for his very quick reply to my PM to him about how many more nights would be needed to achieve Lifetime Diamond status
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2023, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
One's lifetime statistics can also be very quickly obtained via Hilton chat, though it would be nice for Hilton to keep their promise to make this available when viewing one's account online.
Old Nov 11, 2023, 8:06 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Question re. Hilton Properties and Children

Hi William,

I hope this post finds you well, and again welcome back to the community.

I don't know if there is a way to find out easily (other than to call each Hilton property), but we're planning a trip to Dublin and per the standard website restriction, it only allows 2 adults as max before filtering out standard awards.

We have a total of 4 in the party (2 adults, 2 children), and the kids are able to sleep w/ each parent in a bed.

The question is if you are aware of a general rule (or possibly a list of exceptions) when it comes to allowing 2 children under a certain age with 2 adults in a single standard award room?

I know there may not be an answer to this, but I'm hoping maybe there is an unwritten or potential waiver of having limited to 2 people per room.

Any insight or feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

L2CTW
Old Nov 13, 2023, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Hi William, Hilton Honors Ambassador

I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me. How do we contact you?
Old Nov 13, 2023, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by craigthemif
I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35735026-post86.html

You would need to wait until after William is back to be able to send him a PM.
Old Nov 13, 2023, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MichaelA380
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35735026-post86.html

You would need to wait until after William is back to be able to send him a PM.
Ah ok.

I'm not usually stalking William's whereabouts...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.