Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
This is just an FYI since the last few times I was tagged in a post, I never received the notification. It had to be called out there was no reply or I had to run across it on my own.

“If you choose to tag someone, in order for them to get a notification of it, you'll need to type out their entire username instead of using the partial auto-fill that pops up. In this instance, if you type in Hilton Honors Amb and click on it to fill out the rest of the username, I will never be notified. However, if you continue to type Hilton Honors Ambassador IB tells me that I will get one.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...a-tagging.html

Note: Our Hilton Honors Ambassador does post when he heads out of town and won't be accessing FlyerTalk: Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office - Also, since he's not available on weekends, your posts, tags citing Hilton Honors Ambassador or PMs may not be seen.
Print Wikipost

William Sanders Back on FlyerTalk representing Hilton Honors!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2023, 5:06 am

Dear William,

Are you still posting here? If so I would be grateful for your help please.

We are trying to transfer some points between our family's Hilton Honors accounts so we can make a reservation, but the transfer option is not working.

Every time we try to do these transfers, it all seems like it has gone through OK on the website, but we don't receive any email confirmation of the transfers and the transfers don't happen (even after waiting more than 48 hours).

I would be very grateful for your help (either on here or via PM).

Many thanks in advance.
Old Feb 26, 2023, 5:14 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Old Feb 27, 2023, 12:58 am

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Thanks - I've tried sending a PM but William seems to have PMs turned off and isn't accepting them...
Old Feb 27, 2023, 6:20 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by FlyingMoonwards
Thanks - I've tried sending a PM but William seems to have PMs turned off and isn't accepting them...
I don't work over the weekend, so I do this to help lessen member frustration because it could be a few days before I see any messages. It's back on now.

Best regards,

William
formeraa and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Feb 27, 2023, 11:17 am

My apologies - no intention for me to bug you on a non-working day! Thanks for explaining. I will PM you now. Thanks
Old Apr 21, 2023, 9:24 am

Still represent Hilton on Flyer talk ?

BeenTherBefore
DC9 likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2023, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by BeenTherBefore
Still represent Hilton on Flyer talk ?

BeenTherBefore
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35182515-post54.html
DC9 likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2023, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
I stumbled on this thread but I am DELIGHTED that William is back on FlyerTalk (for sometime now) as he has been such a positive force representing Starwood back in the good old days. I am looking forward to interacting more with William as I am nearing my Lifetime Diamond status with HHONORS
Old Apr 27, 2023, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
I don't work over the weekend, so I do this to help lessen member frustration because it could be a few days before I see any messages. It's back on now.

Best regards,

William
My apologies - no intention for me to bug you on a non-working day! Thanks for explaining. I will PM you now. Thanks
Also to note that Hilton Honors Ambassador does post to the following thread when he's out of the office: Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

David
Old Jul 20, 2023, 8:15 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Hello William..... fond memories of your days with the Starwood Program !!! Its great to see you back on the boards. Ive PM'd you about my HH account.

Thanks,
Gaucho100K
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 12:27 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Howdy, everyone! William Sanders here. Some of you may remember me as Hilton Honors' Ambassador to FlyerTalk, and I’m very glad to be back with all of you. I look forward to meeting new posters on this board and reconnecting with some familiar friends and user id’s! I’m excited to get to get back to work and continue Hilton’s mission of spreading the light and warmth of hospitality right here on FlyerTalk. Tag me at Hilton Honors Ambassador, or feel free to send a private message and I’ll do my best to answer your questions or pass them along to the right folks within Hilton Honors.

Best regards,

William
Hello William, not sure what's going on but I cannot seem to send you a private message? Anyway for me to contact you in private to check on my Lifetime Diamond status? Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 1:53 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by sapguy
Hello William, not sure what's going on but I cannot seem to send you a private message? Anyway for me to contact you in private to check on my Lifetime Diamond status? Thanks in advance.
See post #114 above.
Thomashawk likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
See post #114 above.
Thanks, and I see that he’s OOO until August 1
Old Sep 20, 2023, 3:38 pm

Hi William, Glad to see you back. I sent you a private message. Hopefully you will get it.
r/ Deborah
Old Sep 20, 2023, 5:56 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Desertbunny2003
Hi William, Glad to see you back. I sent you a private message. Hopefully you will get it.
r/ Deborah
Message received.

Best regards,

William

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.