Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2006, 7:49 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
:9

Originally Posted by dave1013
Now it looks like the site has tanked altogether.
maybe they are once again tuning the rolling tier system
Old Sep 18, 2006, 7:50 pm

Programs: UA1P MM, Hilton Dia, Mar Lifetime Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by dave1013
Now it looks like the site has tanked altogether.
Definitely down!
Old Sep 18, 2006, 8:53 pm

Programs: UA GS 3Million, Marriott/SPG LIFETIME Platinum - current Titanium, HHonors Diamond
Back up - high class operation
Old Sep 18, 2006, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Come back online in the last few mins. Like how all the various brand sites were there as alternatives yet it reverted back to Hilton.com
Old Sep 21, 2006, 8:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Angry Hilton.com - ARGH!

I usually have no problems with Hilton.com, managed to sign in no problems about an hour ago. Then had all the details for a pre-paid stay in and went to book it. It farted and session expired.

Now I can't sign back in from anywhere, well not completely true, I can sign in through here but as soon as I go to 'My Travel Planner' I get booted out.

Anyone else having problems? I'm on Mac using Safari. Strangely had no problems earlier on today when booking.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Fraser
I usually have no problems with Hilton.com, managed to sign in no problems about an hour ago. Then had all the details for a pre-paid stay in and went to book it. It farted and session expired.

Now I can't sign back in from anywhere, well not completely true, I can sign in through here but as soon as I go to 'My Travel Planner' I get booted out.

Anyone else having problems? I'm on Mac using Safari. Strangely had no problems earlier on today when booking.
Same problems here. Using IE on Windows. Was trying to check existing reservations and can't get to them. The last time this happened, I remember it was only username/password that was broken, but HHonors#/pin worked. That is not the case this time.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 8:31 pm
Suspended

You might want to do a search ( if you can get it to work effectively )
but I am pretty sure I recall it being posted here so time ago that others have had problems with HH.com when using Safari.

mike

PS edited to add I just tried to long using IE

We're sorry but we are unable to process your login. You may book your reservations without login. Be sure to provide your HHonors®/Senior HHonors® account number on the Guest Information form.
Seems everybody is doing maintanance FT willbe down for about 6 hours staring 1000 MST

Last edited by MIKESILV; Sep 21, 2006 at 8:37 pm
Old Sep 21, 2006, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MIKESILV
You might want to do a search ( if you can get it to work effectively )
but I am pretty sure I recall it being posted here so time ago that others have had problems with HH.com when using Safari.

mike
But I've never had it before. Alas I could make my booking and where I'd usually enter my HH number and PIN and all my details would drop in but it didn't. All I needed was the first letter and it'd autofill. It all worked out in the end but if I wanted to make an award booking I'd be SOL...
Old Sep 21, 2006, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Also having trouble

I'm also having trouble. Clicking on "My Travel Planner" automatically forwards me to Hilton.com where I'm required to sign in again. After I type my password I get the following message: We're sorry but we are unable to process your login. You may book your reservations without login. Be sure to provide your HHonors®/Senior HHonors® account number on the Guest Information form.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 9:42 pm

Programs: UA No staus, HHonors Gold, SPG none, Hyatt-none
same here... having trouble finding my itinerary for an upcoming stay... and I received an e-mail from them the other day that did not include last month's stay... bleep
Old Nov 4, 2006, 3:28 am

Programs: FD silver, PC plat. royal ambassador, SPG gold, HH gold, MR silver
Sorry, there was an error creating your Calendar

I get this message everytime when I want to book reward nights at Conrad hotels. Do you get the same error message and do you know a way to get arround it without having to call Hilton everytime?
Old Nov 7, 2006, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K (3.52MM BIS miles) AA EXP (3.64MM)
New website doesn't show list of current reservations

...without entering the reservation#.
Did a search on this topic but found nothing helpful.
Is there an easy way to see my res. without know the res#?
Old Nov 7, 2006, 3:45 pm

The part of the HHonors website that has this functionality hasn't changed, as far as I can tell -- I can see all of my reservations with no problem.

Mike
Old Nov 7, 2006, 4:01 pm

It shows your reservations when you log in. If I check "remember me" then I cannot find them either. I have to log out and log back in.
Old Nov 7, 2006, 4:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
If you click on on "My Reservations" on the first page of the new website, you will not see the list of your reservations. If you click on "My Account" and log in, then you end up in the "old" webpage where all your reservations are listed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.