Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2015, 3:17 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by pgary
Erin-

Will the 1,000 points post keep my account alive for another year?

Thanks.
Hi pgary,

Just received clarification from my team, and this bonus offer will extend the expiration of your Points. Please keep in mind there are several ways to ensure your account remains active, including:
  • Staying at one of our properties
  • Earning Points with our partners
  • Purchasing HHonors Points
  • Earning Points through a Hilton HHonors™ co-branded credit card
  • Purchasing items via the Hilton HHonors Shopping Mall
Thanks!
Erin
Old Mar 16, 2015, 5:29 pm

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Easy points. Any idea on how long till they post?
Old Mar 16, 2015, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA, HH Gold
Done! Thanks, Erin!
Old Mar 16, 2015, 6:41 pm

Programs: BA silver, Hilton diamond, Marriott titanium, IHG platinum
Hi Erin

Could you ask the team about the faulty Honors app - reservations are showing on the wrong dates since the security update - confusing...

Thanks
Old Mar 16, 2015, 7:41 pm

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by QF WP
I signed in this morning to test my new password.
Both times Captcha only needed me to tick a box, rather than inserting the additional information.
Same for me. With my new password, for the first time I can state I'm not a robot and not be challenged to prove it. That's an improvement.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 12:03 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
UPDATE AS OF 3/12:
If you change your password starting today or by March 25 you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points.

UPDATE AS OF 2/19:

Just a quick update: this change has not taken effect yet due to a technical issue on our end, so please hold on changing your password for right now. You will not receive Bonus Points by changing your password at this time and you will still be required to change your password at a later date, when we have updates to share. Please stay tuned here as I will post more info as soon as I have it. Thanks for your understanding.

In fact, as a thank you, if you proactively update your password between February 19, 2015, and March 8, 2015, you’ll receive 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.

Erin
Not very happy to see this only now. I was too late to update my password. Well, life goes on...
Old Mar 17, 2015, 5:47 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by FFlash
Not very happy to see this only now. I was too late to update my password. Well, life goes on...
Since we are not yet March 25, just update your password now and you'll be fine.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 8:49 am

Programs: UA Silver/Gold, HHonors Silver
Update not working (for me)

Have now tried three times to reset the password, including twice having temporary log-in details e-mailed to me. It never "sticks". Phoned customer support in the UK today and they said that there were "technical issues" and that I should try later. I told him I had been trying for two days, and he confirmed that many people were telephoning with the same problems.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bgriz18
Easy points. Any idea on how long till they post?
Hi bgriz18,

If you change your password between March 12 and March 25, 2015, you will receive the 1,000 Bonus Points within six to eight weeks.

Cheers,
Erin
Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:23 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks to Erin for keeping us up to date. Just changed mine today. tls
Old Mar 17, 2015, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by seat 13a
Hi Erin

Could you ask the team about the faulty Honors app - reservations are showing on the wrong dates since the security update - confusing...

Thanks
Hi seat 13a,

The mobile app team is currently working on this issue, and I will continue to share updates here as I receive them!

Cheers,
Erin
Old Mar 17, 2015, 4:00 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Today with my new password, I was able to login without CAPTCHA.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Successfully changed password on husband's account or so I thought. After logged off I tried to log in with new password and the system kept telling me the new password was not correct one. Had to request to reset password and then thru the email notice link to reset password to the same one that I changed to. On the re-logged in this round, the system recognized the new password.

Did not have same issue with my own account. New password worked immediately.

However the Captcha remains required though it is now a much less painful one only one group of not too distorted letters that I can easily read.
Old Mar 18, 2015, 8:53 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
This is not working for me. I changed my password, but it still requires me to do the captcha.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 6:21 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold,Hyatt Diamond
Although I changed my password, I can log in with my OLD password and my NEW password. I have to check the "I am not a robot" box but there are no codes for me to enter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.