Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by wizla
Just wondering guys, I never did get my 1000 points for the password change or any relevant targeted offers .....I guess I can't complain about the targeted offers as I did get the 100000 points for maintaining diamond, however am I right in thinking that hilton talk a good story but don't deliver?......just a thought.
I am now Silver, and I got my 1000. Contact HH and ask them to check. Their IT group gets the hiccups frequently.
Old Oct 23, 2015, 1:20 pm

Programs: MP(1K) Million Miler, Marriott Plat
Had not looked at my account in several months as I do not often stay at Hiltons any longer. Didn't get my 1,000 points for updating my security info, so I called and it was added immediately.
Old Oct 23, 2015, 2:15 pm

Have not logged into HHonors for a few months. Tried to login today and got the message that my account is locked because I entered the wrong credentials too many times. That's impossible because a password manager enters my credentials for me....
Old Oct 23, 2015, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by davie355
Have not logged into HHonors for a few months. Tried to login today and got the message that my account is locked because I entered the wrong credentials too many times. That's impossible because a password manager enters my credentials for me....
Actually, it is possible, if:

1) you forgot to update your credentials the last time you updated your password, or

2) someone hacked your account and assigned a new password.

First question I have, are you still getting emails from Hilton? If the account was hacked, that would be the first thing I'd expect to be changed so they get the confirmations and may be notified of any attempts to change the account. You might want to check your Inbox/Spam box to see if you got something in the past that was ignored.

Second, have you tried to reset your password online? Or called HH to see what they can do for you?

With all the hacked accounts going on, a frequent check of your account for access and balance is wise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.