Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2019, 3:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond - Marriott Titanium- AA EP
Conrad Tokyo booked King Ciry Room got King Suite Bay View
Old Mar 21, 2019, 3:56 pm
cjd

Doubletree Seaworld Orlando. Booked King suite for 3 nights and upgraded to Presidential Suite on top 17th floor. Huge bedroom with 4 poster bed and sitting area, huge lounge with kitchen area with fridge/freezer and microwave, sofa and dining table. Large bathroom with bath, separate walk in shower, double sink and separate w.c. Second separate washroom. Suite is an end corner room on top floor overlooking pools with views in three directions.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 5:21 am

Programs: HH Diamond; BA Gold
Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Booked King Executive Lake View for 2 nights and upgraded to Grand Executive Suite. Nice room with dining room and separate WC. Through a hall with the working area it leads to the bedroom with open bath area, separate shower and another WC. Two large walk-in storage areas. Decent hotel and my first stay there - would return.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 2:07 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
Tokyo Hilton booked twin Hilton room for 2 nights, upgraded to a twin junior suite.

Desk rep, "junior suite is our standard suite"
Old Mar 25, 2019, 9:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by ConsultanSea
Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Booked King Executive Lake View for 2 nights and upgraded to Grand Executive Suite. Nice room with dining room and separate WC. Through a hall with the working area it leads to the bedroom with open bath area, separate shower and another WC. Two large walk-in storage areas. Decent hotel and my first stay there - would return.
Booked a King Hilton Deluxe here for 2 nights. Upgraded to a King Executive yesterday prior to online checkin and today, prior to arrival, a further upgrade to a Grand Executive Suite.
DiamondMile and 0nFire like this.

Last edited by Grafton001; Mar 28, 2019 at 6:36 am
Old Mar 27, 2019, 2:51 am

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
Hilton Taipei Sinban, booked king, upgraded to king deluxe suite - 2 nights
Doubletree Taipei, booked king, upgraded to King corner - 2 nights - as an aside it has a balcony and you have to sign a release to get the room. Never seen that before at any other hotel with a balcony.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 7:29 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Platinum
Osaka Hilton booked twin Hilton room for 3 nights, upgraded to an executive king suite. Although it was a battle. Was told that "japanese suite" was what they can give Diamonds. Hotel has a whole 3 of these. So in other words, good luck. Had me in a king executive, then told me I can have the japanese suite 1st and 3rd nights only. No thanks
Old Mar 29, 2019, 2:13 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
First upgrade of the year (on my 7th stay). Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center. Upgraded to a King One Bedroom Suite. I ended up having an hour to kill in the morning so having the living room area was nice.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 3:27 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON Tower of London - Booked queen guest room and preupgraded at 9pm the night before to a king city suite, was surprised as hotel was sold out....... probably one of the nicest suites I’ve ever stayed in.

Last edited by wizla; Apr 17, 2019 at 12:46 am Reason: Wrong doubletree
Old Apr 14, 2019, 7:39 pm

Booked a standard room at the Hilton Garden at the Krakow, Poland airport on points. At check-in, was already upgraded to a two room suite with two bathrooms. Very nice room and breakfast the next morning.
Jaimito Cartero and 0nFire like this.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Standard room at the Chicago Hilton, got upgraded to a small 2-room suite.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 1:37 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
HILTON LONDON CANARY WHARF - booked double guest room, preupgraded the night before to a king junior suite .
Old Apr 22, 2019, 3:44 pm

Do we need to specially ask for upgrading to diamond suite for diamond members?
Old Apr 25, 2019, 1:35 am

Programs: BA Gold
Hilton Doha - booked basic Guest room, upgraded to Ocean view suite. It must be the best room I’ve ever had in a Hilton property.
Old Apr 27, 2019, 7:19 am

V curio Dubai, booked a king deluxe room with canal view and i got a round bed valor suite, that's a 5 cat upgrade!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.