Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Macao, Cotai Central (Conrad Macau) {MAC}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Macao, Cotai Central (Conrad Macau) {MAC}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2013, 11:51 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
I had amazing honeymoon stay at the Conrad Macao a couple nights ago. Will post a detailed trip report upon my return home. I am currently at the Conrad Hong Kong which has been quite a let-down comparatively. If I had known, I would have booked more nights in Macao.
Old Sep 12, 2013, 8:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
Only problem I have with this property is the non-enforcement of fire code restrictions of no smoking on the lifts as security watches the idiots puff away and does absolutely nothing.....
Old Sep 22, 2013, 7:03 am

Does anyone know when/if the club lounge will be open again? Cheers
Old Sep 22, 2013, 7:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
stayed last week.........staff says the hotel is working out options but frankly I won't believe it till it actually opens............

Originally Posted by cyberon
Does anyone know when/if the club lounge will be open again? Cheers
Old Sep 23, 2013, 3:54 am

Originally Posted by BKKLEE
stayed last week.........staff says the hotel is working out options but frankly I won't believe it till it actually opens............
cool thanks. The lounge certainly makes a stay more enjoyable!

Btw, does anyone know whether there are suites with 2 double beds? they all seem to be king sized. cheers
Old Oct 18, 2013, 2:55 pm

cool thanks. The lounge certainly makes a stay more enjoyable!

Btw, does anyone know whether there are suites with 2 double beds? they all seem to be king sized. cheers
I want to bump this question up, as I have exactly the same one... would love to know if people stayed in a suite with two beds (not bed + fold out).

Thank you,

PedroNY
Old Oct 18, 2013, 3:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by PedroNY
I want to bump this question up, as I have exactly the same one... would love to know if people stayed in a suite with two beds (not bed + fold out).

Thank you,

PedroNY
Check out this link: http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/h...ons/index.html

They have rooms and suites with two queen beds.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 6:28 am

What have been your experiences in receiving upgrades as a Gold or Diamond HH member?

I booked the cheapest room and received a junior king suite.

If I wanted a deluxe suite or premier suite via upgrade, which room do you think I should book?

Does anyone know what the difference is between the junior and deluxe suites?
Are they just higher floors and a round bathtub instead of a rectangular one?
Old Nov 15, 2013, 8:38 am

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier, HHonors Gold
What have been your experiences in receiving upgrades as a Gold or Diamond HH member?

I booked the cheapest room and received a junior king suite.

If I wanted a deluxe suite or premier suite via upgrade, which room do you think I should book?

Does anyone know what the difference is between the junior and deluxe suites?
Are they just higher floors and a round bathtub instead of a rectangular one?
As a Gold, I booked the cheapest room and was upgraded to a huge (probably Junior) suite on the 24th floor, with a partial view of the Venetian.

It was more than enough room for 2 people.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Just checked in today and was upgraded to a suite again. That makes it 7/7. Actually I didn't expect the upgrade this trip as the Pacquiao fight is this Sunday and all the hotels in Cotai are packed but a very pleasant surprise. I was also told that the Executive Lounge will be re-opening by the end of January, 2014 (Chinese New Year) on the same floor as the previous location except it will be smaller in size.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 6:02 am

Does anyone have the definitive list of different types of room in this hotel and descriptions? Looking on Tripadvisor it appears sometimes the descriptions are mixed. ie "Premier suite" was used for a picture of a "Deluxe suite" etc

I know there are the following:

*King/2 Queen Deluxe
*2 Queens Junior Suite (can't find much info on this room)
*King Deluxe Suite (does this have the extra TV room?)
*King Premier Suite
*Presidential Suite
Old Dec 4, 2013, 5:37 am

Programs: Hilton Gold
Three Conrads Trip Report

I just posted a TR from my recent stay at the Conrads in Tokyo, Macao and Hong Kong. A little informative and a little entertaining — I hope.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...e-conrads.html
Old Dec 4, 2013, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by walttom
I just posted a TR from my recent stay at the Conrads in Tokyo, Macao and Hong Kong. A little informative and a little entertaining — I hope.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...e-conrads.html
Excellent reviews. Thanks.
Old Dec 25, 2013, 6:18 am

Does anyone have the definitive list of different types of room in this hotel and descriptions? Looking on Tripadvisor it appears sometimes the descriptions are mixed. ie "Premier suite" was used for a picture of a "Deluxe suite" etc

I know there are the following:

*King/2 Queen Deluxe
*2 Queens Junior Suite (can't find much info on this room)
*King Deluxe Suite (does this have the extra TV room?)
*King Premier Suite
*Presidential Suite
Just completed my stay in a deluxe king suite. Supposedly it's ~1100sq feet. Felt a lot bigger. Four TVs, 2 desks, multiple couches, dining table, etc and yes this is the one that has the extra TV room they call it the media room.

Btw as a diamond you can have breakfast at the grand orbit buffet restaurant, lobby lounge or you can have it in room. Lobby lounge which is downstairs right between the elevator bank and the hotel check in area is where you can go for afternoon tea. It's a bit confusing how it works but apparently you have options of what type of different types of afternoon tea sets to try. First day I tried whatever was the special one. The amount of food they bring is definitely meant for more than one person and I can eat.

This is what I was sent prior to my stay regarding diamond perks:

As our valued Hilton HHonors Diamond member, it will be my pleasure to extend the below as part of your membership benefits
•Upgrade to suite or next available category
•Complimentary WIFI in the room
•Complimentary breakfast buffet at Grand Orbit up to 2 registered guests daily
•Complimentary afternoon tea sets at Lobby Lounge from 15:00 – 18:00hours up to 2 registered guests daily
•Complimentary evening cocktails at Lobby Lounge from 18:00 – 20:00hours up to 2 registered guests daily
Old Dec 25, 2013, 8:46 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Conrad Macau

excellent property, much better than the Sheraton.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.