Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2010, 6:36 am

There is a "Member Get Member" promotion: http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/promotions/refermember/

The page says it's expired on 12/31/09, but this post by official HH representative confirms it's been extended: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...l#post13227944

Many board members (myself included) will be happy to refer you (you'd have to get a new account).
Old Feb 1, 2010, 7:09 am

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Eugene
There is a "Member Get Member" promotion: http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/promotions/refermember/

The page says it's expired on 12/31/09, but this post by official HH representative confirms it's been extended: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...l#post13227944

Many board members (myself included) will be happy to refer you (you'd have to get a new account).
I just posted in that thread, but I guess you have first dibs....what do you need to send me?

Cheers, Powers
Old Feb 1, 2010, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Powers106
what do you need to send me?
Just sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Eugene
Old Feb 1, 2010, 9:27 am

Programs: HH Diamond, MR LTGold, UA, AA, AS, DL, Global Entry & TSAPre✓
Originally Posted by Powers106
... but is there anything I should be thinking about: give my Hilton number AND Delta card at check-in, get miles on both? Should I call that in ahead of time to add it to the booking?
You can do quite a bit online with your HHonors profile, including specifying whether you want your "bonus" to be extra HHonors points, or airline miles. Since it sounds like you (will) have few Hilton stays, taking the option of 500 Delta miles sounds appropriate (as opposed to 1 mile / $ of hotel spend). You can specify your choice even after you check out, as long as it is yet that "day". (not sure what they consider "day" since you will be in the air after you check out)
Seems easiest for you to add your HHonors number ahead of time, to ensure they get it.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 4:49 pm

Programs: EXP AA 5.7MM, Diamond HHonors, a bit of Marriott, a bit of United, a bit of this and that
CDG Hilton Executive Lounge: opening times?

We'll be staying at the CDG Hilton next Sunday night before flying home on Monday. Does anyone know when they currently quit serving their light snacks in the executive lounge? Last time around we stayed there it was something like 9 p.m. when they packed up the munchies. It'd be nice to have a plate of cheese and a glass of wine at the end of 4 days in the city--and look out at the Concorde. Thanks!
Old Mar 17, 2010, 4:04 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
Tips for cheaper room? Hilton CDG

I stayed at the Hilton Paris CDG in February and really enjoyed it. I had a room pretty much underneath the executive lounge, and right in front of the concorde, it was very cool. I have a nice video of the A380 taxiing past the Concorde.

But I booked that room during the January sale, so it was half price at about 120 euros, not too bad. Now I'd like to stay there again next week, but the prices are again up in the 200 euro range. I don't have any HH miles to cash in, but I do have some Delta miles I could use, so I'm going to try that route.

But if I do decide to spend cash...does anyone have any suggestions for getting a better deal? The main travel sites seem lock-step with the Hilton.com prices. Cheers, Powers
Old Mar 17, 2010, 4:10 pm

Programs: HH diamond
AAA can usually give you a 10% discount off best refundable rate. Also if you are going before the end of March, you can try the VISA 25% off rate. also hilton is running a sale for weekends incl BB or DBB for stays thru May. It's called the spring fling. I found it more easily on the hilton.co.uk site.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 6:39 am

Check a site called hotelscombined.com. It searches an array of other sites for the best price. A lot of what they come up with require a prepayment and no changes, but that might work for you.

The other way to go would be to bid on a top level hotel on Priceline. No guarantee that you'll get Hilton but they're in the mix usually (Don't go down to a 3* as there have been problems with CDG 3* bids noted on better bidding).
Old Mar 19, 2010, 8:19 am

Programs: HH diamond
Just be aware that you won't get any points/credit for any stays booked via third party sites.

Also anything booked via opaque sites will receive no points/credit and will also NOT get any VIP benefits. You won't get breakfast unless you book a room with that included.
Old Jun 18, 2011, 10:08 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Charles de Gaulle Hilton and Hotel Shuttle to/from Airport

We will be arriving from Spain via Italy on LH at CDG a few days from now.

Next month, we will be arriving at CDG on AC, from Toronto.

In either case, where do we get the shuttle? Does it come regularly every few minutes - and where so, regarding the curb next to each of the terminal buildings? Or does one have to call for the shuttle?
Old Jun 18, 2011, 11:59 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
It comes every few minutes to Terminals 1 and 2. I don't know how frequently -- I think about every 15 minutes, and all night long unless the drivers get lazy or distracted from ~ midnight to ~ 5am. At Terminal 1, look for the signs that point to the one hotel van pickup door. It's well signed, IMO.

Actually, likewise for Terminal 2, but there are Terminals 2 A, 2 B, 2 C etc. (all connected, but Terminal 2 is huge if not segmented as such). This won't be confusing as you come off the flight. I mention it just because I can't point to the very kiosk you should go to because I don't know which of these your airlines arrive at. Anyway, each (A, B etc.) is well marked to lead you to where all the hotel vans stop. You can wait outside or inside, but you might have to hustle from looking out the window from inside to get to the van before the driver moves on.

If you think there's a chance you'll arrive at a gawdawful hour, I'd suggest that you store the hotel's number in your phone. From experience, this is a good idea for CDG.

If this is too much blah blah blah, then: "Just follow the good signage to the nearest hotel van pickup door."
Old Jun 19, 2011, 4:59 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Firewind
It comes every few minutes to Terminals 1 and 2. I don't know how frequently -- I think about every 15 minutes, and all night long unless the drivers get lazy or distracted from ~ midnight to ~ 5am. At Terminal 1, look for the signs that point to the one hotel van pickup door. It's well signed, IMO.

Actually, likewise for Terminal 2, but there are Terminals 2 A, 2 B, 2 C etc. (all connected, but Terminal 2 is huge if not segmented as such). This won't be confusing as you come off the flight. I mention it just because I can't point to the very kiosk you should go to because I don't know which of these your airlines arrive at. Anyway, each (A, B etc.) is well marked to lead you to where all the hotel vans stop. You can wait outside or inside, but you might have to hustle from looking out the window from inside to get to the van before the driver moves on.

If you think there's a chance you'll arrive at a gawdawful hour, I'd suggest that you store the hotel's number in your phone. From experience, this is a good idea for CDG.

If this is too much blah blah blah, then: "Just follow the good signage to the nearest hotel van pickup door."
Thanks, for the information.

PS-are there phones at the airport that are connected directly to the hotel?
Old Jun 19, 2011, 6:44 am

Programs: hilton-Diamond, ba, Cunard-Platinum
Do any of these hotel shuttles go to the Hilton?
Old Jun 19, 2011, 8:03 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
not that I know of. The cost differential when two or more people are travelling is negative for the bus and the convenience of taxi direct to hotel is worth it even if travelling alone. If it is a nice day and you have time to burn the CDG buses arrive not too far from the hotel.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 9:31 am

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
From next month the Hilton shuttle will operate only to/from the TGV station (terminal 2F). The CDGVAL (light rail) stop at terminal 3 is about 100 yards from the hotel. http://www.easycdg.com/pages/cdgval_light_railpag.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.