Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa {SYC}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa {SYC}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2011, 4:03 pm

Programs: Relais & Châteaux
Originally Posted by mogensglistrup
Hi all. I need an e-mail of Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa. Have searched everywhere, can anyone help?
No one? It's urgent
Old Sep 28, 2011, 1:02 pm

Had that problem too a while ago. Think I wrote to Hilton Northolme and got a response. Here is that address: [email protected]

Hope this helps!
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:09 pm

Programs: DL, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
A couple of questions for folks who've been to Labriz:

1. Anyone have access to the menus and/or more basically what the average cost per day might be to dine there, if breakfast is complimentary and excluding drinks? And more specifically, how much does the buffet cost?

Thanks for any info.
I have copies of a couple of menus, but don't have any way to post them on here (they aren't on a website anywhere). If you'll PM me I can email them to you.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 3:47 pm

Programs: UA 1P, AA Plat, SW AL/CP
Originally Posted by paterwdb
I have copies of a couple of menus, but don't have any way to post them on here (they aren't on a website anywhere). If you'll PM me I can email them to you.
I'd love to see them and would be happy to host them on the web so I can put a link in here.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 3:56 pm

Information about Boat Transfer to Labriz

It was quite difficult to find information about the boat transfer on the web, but I finally did, so I thought I'd share it here.

The boat (operated by the hotel) leaves from Bel Ombre Jetty (just west of Beau Vallon and very close to the Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove).

Departures from Labriz: 5:00am - 4:00pm
Last Departure from Bel Ombre: 5:30pm (need to arrive at Jetty by 5:00pm)

Round Trip: 125€ (adult) / 60€ (child 2-12)
One Way: 65€ (adult) / 30€ (child 2-12)
Mahe Airport to Bel Ombre Jetty: 65€ (up to 4 people)

It also says: "The resort is offering the return boats transfers for guests who stay a minimum of 5 nights." I *think* that means that the boat transfer is free if you're there 5 nights, but I don't know if that applies for Award Stays.

More info on this and private boat transfers: http://www.hilton.co.uk/ts/en_GB/hot...TON_LABRIZ.pdf
Old Oct 2, 2011, 3:57 pm

Zil Air Helicopter Transfers to Labriz

I also reached out to Zil Air to find out about Helicopter Transfers to Labriz

Mahe to Silhouette: €706.00
Silhouette to Praslin Airport: €1120.00

Looks like I'm going to stick to the boat...
Old Oct 3, 2011, 12:55 am

Helicopter Seychelles Transfers to Labriz

Also just got a quote from Helicopter Seychelles. All flights are max 4pax.

Mahe Airport to Hilton Labriz
470€ + 15% GST = 541€

Hilton Labriz to Praslin Airport
870€ + 15% GST = 1001€

If any 2 people are considering going to the Seychelles next July 1-12, let me know if you want to share a helicopter ride
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:59 pm

Programs: *Alliance Senator, HH Diamond
stay review Hilton Labriz Seychelles

Just returned from 1 week of holidays in this resort. Here's a brief review:

The positive

-excellent service from all the staff
-beautiful and well appoined villas
-great beach and pool

Where they could improve
-the food. At best it's correct (Graz Kann restaurant, teppanyaki), at worst it's simply bad (like breakfasts). To make it worse, it's overpriced.
They told us they are aware and are working on it and they are right to do so because the perceived value of the food offer is weak.
-variety of activities. They offer several boats excursions and mountain hikes, which are great when the weather is good. Imho they would greatly benefit from other activities that appealed to a bigger diversity of clients: fitness, creole cuisine lessons, aqua gym, local handcrafts lessons etc

We did have a good week of holidays and recommend this hotel.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Good to know gavagirl. Thanks for posting this. The comments about food quality and price are similar to some I've seen elsewhere, including on Tripadvisor.com.

Any sense of what the hotel charges for the guided mountain hikes?
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:14 pm

Programs: *Alliance Senator, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Good to know gavagirl. Thanks for posting this. The comments about food quality and price are similar to some I've seen elsewhere, including on Tripadvisor.com.

Any sense of what the hotel charges for the guided mountain hikes?
Hi Thunderroad,

The guided mountain hikes are free. There 3 easy ones where you can perfectly go on your own, whatever the activity staff tells you).

There's 2 other ones where it's better to go with the guide. We did a 4 hour one through the middle of the jungle. It was fantastic despite the intense effort. Make sure you bring tennis shoes or hiking boots (even better)and comfortable clothes.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Thanks, gg!
Old Dec 25, 2011, 12:50 pm

Programs: MP
For people who already had a chance to stay at this property, how is snorkeling? Aerial pictures show that the villas are located very close to the beach. What is it like to snorkle out there?
Old Dec 26, 2011, 8:14 am
soy

Programs: various
It would be great if someone would post a detailed review of this property, especially if they could compare it with other top end HH resorts such as Maldives, Koh Samui or FP.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 11:06 am

Programs: Cathay Marco Polo, AF/KLM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, others
Just booked 3 nights Labriz (Silhouette) and 4 nights Northolme (Mahe) on points. Hope I made the right choice....
Old Jan 5, 2012, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I hope so too, especially since we're planning a similar stay. When are you going, Rockhopper? And could we expect a review comparing these two and the Maldives properties?

In any event, hope it's a good trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.