Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Renting at MCO; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Renting at MCO; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2024, 7:56 am

Hertz Gold Members arriving at MCO Terminal C 2024

Has anyone recently picked up a rental car at Hertz in Terminal C of MCO? As a Hertz Gold member accustomed to the fast process at Terminals A and B, where skipping the counter and heading straight to the garage to select your vehicle or find your pre-assigned spot is the norm, I'm curious about the experience at the new Terminal C. What's the Gold member experience like there? How is Hertz handling the process? Are cars reserved specifically for Terminal C pickups? What about the availability of cars to choose from at Terminal C compared to Terminal A. Is there a similar range of options, or are there fewer choices?

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; May 20, 2024 at 1:45 pm Reason: moved into dedicated thread for this location
Old May 18, 2024, 7:30 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CGNGio
Are there any other experiences for PC? Arrive around midnight on Tuesdays or is National with Executive Elite the better choice ?
In my experience National Executive Elite usually has a better selection of vehicles, I sometimes book both, go to the cheaper one first and if I don't like what I see check out the other one.
Old May 20, 2024, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by j.aroeira
Has anyone recently picked up a rental car at Hertz in Terminal C of MCO? As a Hertz Gold member accustomed to the fast process at Terminals A and B, where skipping the counter and heading straight to the garage to select your vehicle or find your pre-assigned spot is the norm, I'm curious about the experience at the new Terminal C. What's the Gold member experience like there? How is Hertz handling the process? Are cars reserved specifically for Terminal C pickups? What about the availability of cars to choose from at Terminal C compared to Terminal A. Is there a similar range of options, or are there fewer choices?
Upon arrival at Hertz:
  • Terminal C operates during the hours of 6 AM until 9:30 PM, please proceed to the rental counter at Terminal C to process and print your rental contract.
  • For all arrivals before or after the operating hours, please proceed to Terminal A.
  • If you are a Loyalty Member arriving, we have Loyalty Booths located inside both garages of Terminal A and B.
Old May 23, 2024, 11:27 am

Don't really care too much but as a DP, as a PC member, went to board and showed I could only pick from gold. Just picked some random small suv.
Old May 29, 2024, 4:31 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Flew in two Tuesdays ago for around a 1030pm pickup. I picked up from A as I flew in on F9, so I think that was closer.

PC had several Nissan Rogue type vehicles and several Toyota Camry. I axed the black Camry as I figured it would be hotter coming back to a parked black car vs the grey Camry that I chose.
Old Jul 14, 2024, 12:14 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Southwest RR, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Picked up last Sunday (7/7) around 6pm, a Ford Explorer with ~6000 miles from PC on the B side. Very lackluster selection.

EV’s (Polestar and a Volvo)

rhwbullhead and payam81 like this.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 14, 2024 at 2:48 pm Reason: moved into dedicated thread for this location
Old Jul 21, 2024, 4:07 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold
Any recent experiences with Tesla reservations? Does MCO still have them or will I get a Polestar/Kia? I‘m really not interested in driving those as charging seems stressful compared to the ease of Teslas…

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.