Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2011, 12:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by darben
AAA/CAA members, save $60 on a Weekly Rental at the airport with PC# 163424 , through 12/15/11. Plus, get 10%–20% savings with your AAA/CAA CDP Number.
If your car rental is in California, Arizona or Florida at the airport and you're picking an economy through full size (also through 12/15/11), use the $75 off AAA Weekly Rental coupon code 159386.

Be sure to book with any AAA discount/coupon on http://www.aaa.com/hertz since the rates are lower than the Hertz.com site.

I rented a full size last week at LAX and my final charge was $54.31 after the coupon for a full week including taxes/fees.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by CalItalian
If your car rental is in California, Arizona or Florida at the airport and you're picking an economy through full size (also through 12/15/11), use the $75 off AAA Weekly Rental coupon code 159386.

Be sure to book with any AAA discount/coupon on http://www.aaa.com/hertz since the rates are lower than the Hertz.com site.

I rented a full size last week at LAX and my final charge was $54.31 after the coupon for a full week including taxes/fees.
Thank you! This saved me a boatload.
Old Oct 22, 2011, 5:00 pm

Programs: United 1K, AA Plat Exec, DL Plat, Marriott Titanium Lifetime Elite, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Does anyone have a PC or CDP that works really well for Thailand, specifically USM? I can't find ANY PC's that don't decline, and right now I am stuck using AAA for the CDP.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:08 pm

Can this be used to book an Adrenaline Collection car? I'm specifically interested in booking the Corvette Convertible for a wedding I'm going to next year. I saw it through Hertz's own site but not through the AAA site.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 7:00 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody

I am on the aaa/hertz site and it doesn't matter which code I enter - the rate is the same I think this is bogus as it never asks me for my AAA #.
This is for early Dec pick up FLL, drop off MIA.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 7:27 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by Paulchili
I am on the aaa/hertz site and it doesn't matter which code I enter - the rate is the same I think this is bogus as it never asks me for my AAA #.
This is for early Dec pick up FLL, drop off MIA.
You don't need to book at AAA. Just go to Hertz.com and use 1805452 for the CDP code (generic AAA CDP). Also click here to see AAA PC codes that can be used in conjunction with the CDP to take even more money off. For Prestige and Adrenaline collections you can look on this page for applicable coupons.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
You don't need to book at AAA. Just go to Hertz.com and use 1805452 for the CDP code (generic AAA CDP). Also click here to see AAA PC codes that can be used in conjunction with the CDP to take even more money off. For Prestige and Adrenaline collections you can look on this page for applicable coupons.
I get the exactly same rate as I do when I book to my Gold #1 account and use my AA discount - don't see any savings with any AAA codes.
What am I missing?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by Paulchili
I get the exactly same rate as I do when I book to my Gold #1 account and use my AA discount - don't see any savings with any AAA codes.
What am I missing?
You're probably not missing anything. Not all discount codes work with all rentals. Some Hertz locations are franchisee's that don't accept discount codes at all (CMH is one location I can think of).

If you want, PM me the details of your rental and I'll see what I can do to help you reduce the rate. Need location, pickup and dropoff date/time as well as desired car type.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 2:10 am

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.474 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Hi there, I'm hoping someone here can help me get a better deal. I'm doing a one way booking from dubai marina to auh (abu dhabi airport) on the 27th to 28th (nov). The cheapest rate I can find is on the hertz uk site of 65 pounds (roughly $104) for the lexus is300 (not sure). I've tried putting in the c&d cdp, etihad guest cdp, all with no luck at bringing down the cost. Thanks for any help you guys can provide!
Old Nov 12, 2011, 12:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold
Anyone knows good CDP for Turkey? Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 12, 2011, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by camping
Anyone knows good CDP for Turkey? Thanks in advance!
Use any of the CDP's on this page. This should provide a decent discount.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 7:17 am

Any good CDP and PC combo for 1 day rental for today at Huntington Beach, CA?

Need one rental for GS. I am looking for one cheap rate.

Thanks a million in advance.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:19 am

Programs: UA*1K & UA Club, National Ex. Elite, Hertz Pres. Circ., Amex Plat., CLEAR
Trying to get a Hertz rental 12/13 - 12/18. Got it down to $191.95 with AAA CDP and $75 California AAA weekly rental coupon (midsize ICAR).

National Car is the same rate with one of the common 20% off contract IDs like Delta SkyMiles and their $35 off of weekly rentals coupon.

Can I do any better? The base rate is $207, and I can't find any legitimate CDPs that do any better.

(By the way, using aaa.com/hertz gives me horrible rates.)
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:39 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Are there any CP or RQ codes for Prestige, for LAX, in Dec? I'm guessing not, with the month, location, etc, yet have to ask. Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2011, 3:11 pm

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Are there any available CDPs for no-fee one-way rentals in TX at the end of December? I'm being quoted ~$500 for 3 days from IAH to DAL regardless of which CDP I use in my profile (Amex Cent or my corporate)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.