Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2011, 7:01 am

Hello!!!
Any good CDP's for Italy (Genova) for month of July - August?
Thanks
Old Jul 11, 2011, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by teedee
Any good coupons? for n.y.s. for month of August? Thanks
Originally Posted by frubio2012
Any for IND 8/26-29, I'm 21 if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by michael-ingener
Hello!!!
Any good CDP's for Italy (Genova) for month of July - August?
Thanks
Sure, many:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hertz...odes-here.html
Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:29 pm

I dont know why nobody mentions this cdp# 77694 the companys name is USAA its free and you do NOT need to be a in the military just go to usaa.com its better then aaa and the best part of it that the minimum age is 18 with no fee if you make the reservation with there cdp# just try it you have nothing to lose
Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:47 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by metsuck
I dont know why nobody mentions this cdp# 77694 the companys name is USAA its free and you do NOT need to be a in the military just go to usaa.com its better then aaa and the best part of it that the minimum age is 18 with no fee if you make the reservation with there cdp# just try it you have nothing to lose
Agreed, the discounts with USAA can be some of the best around. I wrote a blog article on this a while back which can be found here. There are other benefits as well which are worth reviewing including no underage fee and no additional driver fee, which can be a big savings beyond just the discount. Worth looking into.

One thing to keep in mind is that with the USAA CDP, applying coupons can actually *increase* the rate, so be sure to price with and without the coupon to ensure maximum savings.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 3:16 am

this isn't high ...
with the CDP#730253 you save more it ist the green code...
But I have a question... have Hertz an Choice-Line and a Self-Check-In Kiosk?!?
What mean "Book exactly this car Modell now", will I get then a Camry 100% ?!?
And the Camry have a leaf next to the pictures, it means that's an hybrid Camry?!?

Thanks all
Old Jul 20, 2011, 5:30 pm

Another interesting thing about using pc codes with usaa a couple weeks ago i tried using a pc code for a weekend day 119766 which is supposed to give you $5 off but when you try adding it online it says invalid, although if you make the reservation and then click modify and add it on then it does work,now ive got no idea why but who cares.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 6:05 pm

Another interesting thing about using pc codes with usaa a couple weeks ago i tried using a pc code for a weekend day 119766 which is supposed to give you $5 off but when you try adding it online it says invalid, although if you make the reservation and then click modify and add it on then it does work,now ive got no idea why but who cares.
There's all sorts of weird stuff with Hertz around the application of PC/CDP codes. Sometimes being persistent pays off.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:27 pm

Does anybody know any info on this cdp# 16 the name of the company is "nokia sourcing 189" it includes loss damage waiver! Also wondering if anybody knows any cdp that includes liability, cause that would be mad cool.Btw just wondering why AUTOSLASH doesnt provide rates for avis just wondering.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:37 pm

Does anybody know any info on this cdp# 16 the name of the company is "nokia sourcing 189" it includes loss damage waiver! Also wondering if anybody knows any cdp that includes liability, cause that would be mad cool.Btw just wondering why AUTOSLASH doesnt provide rates for avis just wondering.
Keep in mind that if you use a CDP for a company that you do not work for that includes LDW, then have an accident, it's very likely that they will charge you for the accident if they find out. Just be forewarned...

As for AutoSlash and Avis, because of the aggressive rates that we offer, not all rental companies have decided to participate in our service. Keep in mind though that we do offer a way to track rentals made with any company. Just click on the tab labeled "Track a rental you've booked elsewhere" and you can enter in your details there. We'll then let you know if we find a better rate.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:39 pm

CDP 1911795 Generic Travel & Incentive Code
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:07 pm

Since you seem to be a hertz guru i have an interesting Q the minimum age for hertz in nj is 20 with a fee, now if you use usaa its 18 with no fee, now to becoma a gold member you have to be 21 but if you sign up under usaa its 18 so my question to you is say i reserve a car with my gold membership but i do NOT use my usaa cdp technically the car will be waiting for me but i would not be allowed to drive the car since im underage say i get into an accident would they be able to say, well he was driving the car illegaly or can i say well you prepared the car and i didnt give any false information
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:23 pm

Since you seem to be a hertz guru i have an interesting Q the minimum age for hertz in nj is 20 with a fee, now if you use usaa its 18 with no fee, now to becoma a gold member you have to be 21 but if you sign up under usaa its 18 so my question to you is say i reserve a car with my gold membership but i do NOT use my usaa cdp technically the car will be waiting for me but i would not be allowed to drive the car since im underage say i get into an accident would they be able to say, well he was driving the car illegaly or can i say well you prepared the car and i didnt give any false information
I don't see any reason why you can't use your Hertz #1 Gold Club ID along with the USAA CDP. Using the USAA CDP is key since it not only waives the underage fee, but also gets you around the 20-year old restriction.

If you don't use the USAA CDP, then you will likely be turned away and even if you are not, and have an accident, then you may face additional financial liability. There's really is no downside to applying the USAA CDP (it's one of the best discounts out there anyway), so not sure why you wouldn't want to use it.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:45 pm

Sorry but i didnt explain myself, sometimes i get a better rate with aaa now since im a gold member i do not have to go to the counter the car is waiting for me, my question was if i get into an accident without using my ussa cdp can i get in trouble since i technically cannot drive the car cause im under 20 or since the car was there its not my fault hertz shouldnt have prepared the car for me you gettin it now
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:51 pm

Sorry but i didnt explain myself, sometimes i get a better rate with aaa now since im a gold member i do not have to go to the counter the car is waiting for me, my question was if i get into an accident without using my ussa cdp can i get in trouble since i technically cannot drive the car cause im under 20 or since the car was there its not my fault hertz shouldnt have prepared the car for me you gettin it now
I think you're asking for trouble if you're under 20 and rent without USAA. Will you have a problem if you get into an accident? Legally, no. But they could make life difficult for you in terms of financial liability for the accident, depending on what you did or did not take in terms of insurance coverage, what your credit card covers, any personal insurance policy, etc. Do you really want to find out though for a few dollars difference in price?
Old Jul 21, 2011, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
I think you're asking for trouble if you're under 20 and rent without USAA. Will you have a problem if you get into an accident? Legally, no. But they could make life difficult for you in terms of financial liability for the accident, depending on what you did or did not take in terms of insurance coverage, what your credit card covers, any personal insurance policy, etc. Do you really want to find out though for a few dollars difference in price?
Your probably right, btw for all you people out there the way it works by hertz is, say you rented at a specific HLE and you go and exchange it at another HLE the two locations split the total that you pay. so you can use this for your advantage in two ways 1) let the agent at the counter know (indirectly) that you will exchange the car at a different location "if" you do not get a nice vehicle with low mileage, they may even upgrade you since they dont want to split the money with that other location 2) i rented a car at an airport location for a month since it was cheaper than the HLE, my reservation was for a fullsize so i called the manager at the HLE and said listen ill come and exchange the car by you if you can get me a premium car and you will make half my total, plus your not even losing a car cause im EXCHANGING the car by you and he said fine, i exchanged my impala for a BUICK LACROSSE, yep you gotta be smart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.