Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2012, 9:01 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, WN RR A-list+
Originally Posted by dedkends
888-503-6090
Thanks
Old Dec 6, 2012, 9:11 am

applied for both cards over thanksgiving, still waiting for them to arrive. applied for citi cards and amex cards at the same time..had those both for at least a week. Kind of poor, BofA.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by Happy
FIA Card Service is a fully-own subsidiary of Bank of America which acquired it from its purchase of MBNA many years ago. In fact your credit lines at BofA and at FIA are looked at as a combined number to determine the total exposure BofA is willing to extend to you.
So how does that affect my situation?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 10:30 am

I called 888-503-6090 and got my card approved

Does it take care of it for both the BOH and BOA or do I have to call another number ?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by poser
I called 888-503-6090 and got my card approved

Does it take care of it for both the BOH and BOA or do I have to call another number ?
I called the above same number on 2 separate occasions to get each card approved individually. You could probably get both cards handled with one phone call/the same CSR.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by dedkends
I called the above same number on 2 separate occasions to get each card approved individually. You could probably get both cards handled with one phone call/the same CSR.
Thanks..

They wanted to make sure my address was right because I had to enter it funny because their system wouldn't take my normal address.. I assume that it fixed it in their system and I'm good because I applied for both at the same time too.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:31 pm

Called and they only have one application...

Did I screw up ?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:37 pm
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
do you HUCA?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by caGALINDO
do you HUCA?
I dont know what HUCA means =/
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:41 pm
Formerly known as cagalindo

Programs: Citi AA/HH/TYP Amex SPG/HH & Chase SP/PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVcifwASUKk

i mean hangupandcallagain.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 4:14 pm

I've got a really stupid question...i applied for both cards, finally got both in the mail, and the logo is the same and it says bank of america on the top of them. Uh...i thought one was supposed to be bank of hawaii. I had to call the reconsideration line on them and i even asked about the two card, one being with bank of hawaii. Guess i'm a little confused on what just happened...did i just get two of the same exact card? If so, curious if i'll get two bonuses.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by Mrgolfer21
I've got a really stupid question...i applied for both cards, finally got both in the mail, and the logo is the same and it says bank of america on the top of them. Uh...i thought one was supposed to be bank of hawaii. I had to call the reconsideration line on them and i even asked about the two card, one being with bank of hawaii. Guess i'm a little confused on what just happened...did i just get two of the same exact card? If so, curious if i'll get two bonuses.
Are the numbers the same on both cards?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by Superorb
Are the numbers the same on both cards?
No..numbers are different, and even the expiration dates are different by a month.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by Mrgolfer21
No..numbers are different, and even the expiration dates are different by a month.
Hmm, that's really weird. I know that would be fine as far as the bonus is concerned with Citi, but I'm not sure with BOA.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Superorb
Hmm, that's really weird. I know that would be fine as far as the bonus is concerned with Citi, but I'm not sure with BOA.
Guess we'll see what happens..i just made two $10 payments with each card to my cell phone bill. supposed to get a bonus with first purchase.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.